Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 9:25 am » by Opalserpent

Thanks for gif lesson Seahawk

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 9:26 am » by *WillEase*

Seahawk wrote:Does anyone here know how accurate post dates on Google are? Is there a chance that the info. in the video (below) - or rather, the date shown as the post date (on Google,) could have been an error?

What about the photo overlay?

Upload to Disclose.tv

There are facts about these pictures that are bring ignored here. To start with, the photo with Emilie and her family is several years old. Is it too much for you to understand? The little girl on Obama's lap is not Emilie Parker, but the younger sister, three years later, who looks like her...particularly in that outfit, which no doubt was handed down to her when Emilie outgrew it.
Do you really think anyone would be so stupid as to allow a presumed dead child to pose with the president the day after her murder?
Now there is many things about this tragedy that don't add up, but this isn't one of them.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 10:19 am » by Seahawk

WillEase666 wrote:
Seahawk wrote:Does anyone here know how accurate post dates on Google are? Is there a chance that the info. in the video (below) - or rather, the date shown as the post date (on Google,) could have been an error?

Upload to Disclose.tv

There are facts about these pictures that are bring ignored here. To start with, the photo with Emilie and her family is several years old. Is it too much for you to understand? The little girl on Obama's lap is not Emilie Parker, but the younger sister, three years later, who looks like her...particularly in that outfit, which no doubt was handed down to her when Emilie outgrew it.
Do you really think anyone would be so stupid as to allow a presumed dead child to pose with the president the day after her murder?
Now there is many things about this tragedy that don't add up, but this isn't one of them.

Lol. Yeah, will. I guess I'm too much of a dummeh, and it's just all "too much for" me "to understand." :ohno:

What is it that you say to people, here, that are being an asshole to you- unnecessarily? Oh, yeah, I remember...

As far as stupid goes, well, yeah, they've made some pretty stupid mistakes- regarding this whole case.

Don't you have some trumpet articles to post, or something? :dunno:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 10:32 am » by Marcydare

It' not that she looks like her Will, look closer, it's the SAME little girl !
I dont know how or why, but it is. The family portrait has been altered?
Or they are TWINS.? Or It's the same Person.

Would not the sisters head be a little smaller ? a little different ? they are the same size (perfect match)
Eyes, nose, mouth, ears. hair. (perfect match)

Man, when there's too many people telling too many lies there are bound to be oversights.
Just like all the other False Flag Events, things dont add up, Too Many Bizzare Anomalies.

Questions asked, But never answered. left to speculation and eventually forgotten to time.
not this time, This shit is not right ! i'll go a step further and say right now,

That this Mass Murder never took place, never happened, This was a huge Sy-Op,(drill)
a theatrical piece put on by TPTB to direct and shape the Political and cultural landscape to their liking.
least we forget, this IS how they operate. Everything about this is FAKE.(why not Photos?)

They have the means, the Motive and the opp. and the Devil inside to carry out these Events.
I respect you Willease666 , a lot. but this is wrong on so many levels, It cries out... FRAUD !
ONE OR BOTH PHOTOS ARE FAKE, PERIOD.

And thanks for hearing me out, I know sometimes I yell and scream and rant. so thanks.

Peace. :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 12:32 pm » by *WillEase*

Seahawk wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Lol. Yeah, will. I guess I'm too much of a dummeh, and it's just all "too much for" me "to understand." :ohno:

What is it that you say to people, here, that are being an asshole to you- unnecessarily? Oh, yeah, I remember...

As far as stupid goes, well, yeah, they've made some pretty stupid mistakes- regarding this whole case.

Don't you have some trumpet articles to post, or something? :dunno:

I didn't call you dumb or stupid or anything for that matter. You're response however is rude and uncalled for.
I have three sisters that only have a year or two between them. I know for fact that they looked very much alike when they were six or seven. The same is true with the Parker girls. The four year old, a few years later looks a lot like Emilie did in the family picture.
Further more, to suggest the president would be complicit to such an outlandish mistake is absurd.
The surviving two sisters are the ones in the pictures with Obama...

As if Mr. and Mrs. Parker are going to meet the president and bring their dead child with them... :bang;
So get off your high horse and admit to being wrong.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 2:42 pm » by *WillEase*

Listed among the slain school teachers and administrative staff was the school principal, 47-year-old Dawn Hochsprung. Right here we encounter a problem:

How could the principal have survived to give this statement to local press describing what happened ... if she was one of the first to be killed? Incidentally, The Newtown Bee's article was taken down yesterday.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 4:08 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

Dang, Seahawk, as much as Will contributes here I am surprised you were so mean.............

leave that for doms or cornbread..............your a nice guy and Will gives alot to this site

Kiss and make up.........that was harsh
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 5:46 pm » by Newagemessiah

Created by Desaree Juarez on December 13, 2012 http://www.gofundme.com/sandy-hook-victims-fund

Regards the Emilie photo, there is another "family" portrait where Emilie is on the right side of the photo, and it is OBVIOUS she is photo-shopped in.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

Initiate

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 6:06 pm » by Newagemessiah

WillEase666 wrote:There are facts about these pictures that are bring ignored here. To start with, the photo with Emilie and her family is several years old.

The family photo may be several years old, but Emilie was photo-shopped in very recently. :D
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

Initiate

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 6:24 pm » by Ohj33bus

Donation websites up before the shooting happened, not sure if this has been posted on here yet.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

PreviousNext