Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 7:06 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 7:53 pm » by The57ironman

Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

..... :shock: ......well..........wtf can we do about it..?

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 8:15 pm » by Malogg

The57ironman wrote:
Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Wish I had the answer ,where is all the Ted Gunderson's (RIP) when we need them.

It is the fact if this was a hoax ,which damn well looks that way ,what about all the children :?:

What does this say ?!?? :?:

No child is safe anymore :!: . . . .

Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 9:18 pm » by SUKHOV

The57ironman wrote:
Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dunno Iron.

I don't much like this video, even though it points out some interesting stuff, the maker of the video isn't presenting his facts very well and doesn't sound so sure of them. Mentioning names that may have nothing to do with the story he's trying to tell isn't at all good "journalism". He didn't even take the time to research the "baphomet" symbol, let alone try and pronounce it right. MEh. plus in sign language it's the symbol of love. so for a kindergartener to use it isn't that shocking and doesn't raise my eyebrow much.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 9:33 pm » by The57ironman

Travvysavvy wrote:
Dunno Iron.

I don't much like this video, even though it points out some interesting stuff, the maker of the video isn't presenting his facts very well and doesn't sound so sure of them. Mentioning names that may have nothing to do with the story he's trying to tell isn't at all good "journalism". He didn't even take the time to research the "baphomet" symbol, let alone try and pronounce it right. MEh. plus in sign language it's the symbol of love. so for a kindergartener to use it isn't that shocking and doesn't raise my eyebrow much.

........i see that sign language wrongly pointed out many times....some people just can't seem to get their head out of their *sses long enough to think about it before continuing to tell their "story"..

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 9:43 pm » by Mozi!!a

Seahawk wrote:Does anyone here know how accurate post dates on Google are? Is there a chance that the info. in the video (below) - or rather, the date shown as the post date (on Google,) could have been an error?

What about the photo overlay?

Upload to Disclose.tv

:shock: Awesome Vid Man Thanks Amigo :cheers: :flop:

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jan 07, 2013 11:31 pm » by *WillEase*

Newagemessiah wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:There are facts about these pictures that are bring ignored here. To start with, the photo with Emilie and her family is several years old.

The family photo may be several years old, but Emilie was photo-shopped in very recently. :D

Let's agree to disagree.
There are so many other things that I am more fixated on about the Sandy Hook tragedy, such as the countless "police reports" of the Bushmaster rifle being found in the trunk of the car and multiple shooters.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 1:26 am » by Seahawk

Seahawk wrote:Does anyone here know how accurate post dates on Google are? Is there a chance that the info. in the video (below) - or rather, the date shown as the post date (on Google,) could have been an error?

What about the photo overlay?

Upload to Disclose.tv

An update to the above video. I really don't know that this is concrete evidence that the collection site was actually published on the 11th of December, but it sure is a suspicious move, taking it down.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 2:00 am » by *WillEase*

Seahawk wrote:
An update to the above video. I really don't know that this is concrete evidence that the collection site was actually published on the 11th of December, but it sure is a suspicious move, taking it down.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In the original video, he said he searched for "sandy hook" alone.
I spent all morning looking through the results and still haven't found that web site. He took a screen shot so I have no doubt what he is saying is true about the date "December 11, 2012". But in this video, he searched the whole name...

...different search=different results.
Is there a way to go to a web site and from there establish what the published date is?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jan 08, 2013 2:02 am » by Lowsix

Upload to Disclose.tv

All i can think when i watch this and hear that fucking piece of shit laugh and shout "BAM"..

Is that i hope with every evil cell in my body that something just like this happens to his family.
I hope that someone he knows and loves gets slaughtered like an animal.

And that some piece of shit just like him..
LAUGHS about it..and shouts. BAM MOTHERFUCKER.
Just like he did..while cackling.

It disgusts me beyond my own capacity to BE disgusted,
that the notion that this whole thing was a hoax is even ENTERTAINED.

The logic brought to bear in almost every instance of what people are calling 'serious' questions
is so flimsy and nonsensical that its not the evil of the powers that be that frightens me now.

it s the backwards, hole-filling narratives that seem
to flood every 'question-space" that comes along these days.

IF that doesnt frighten you, it fucking should.

Im seeing evil alright, and its not up in some elite echelon of hidden powers..

its on the streets, laughing at slaughtered dead children,
negating (as if they had the RIGHT) the UNBELIEVABLE sorrow these real ..YES REAL...families are facing.

And i despair for bright minds that get caught up in all of it.

Im seeing mental illness on a scale i never even thought possible...
And no, its not out there..in the PTB..its right here.

Lets just examine one logical conclusion one would reach to entertain
such bullfuckingshit memes surrounding this case.

In order for the premise to be true..
That this was either faked or staged...

All those children now, have to be locked in a box, alive, never to be seen by the public again.
All those families with more than one child, have to put the dead one away to continue the charade.

They would have had to conduct 26 FAKE funerals..to pull it all off.
26 hearse drivers with no bodies, 26 pastors willing to go along.
Not to mention the extension on the number of outside family members who would have to go along.

Were talking probably over a THOUSAND people who would all have to be willing to PRETEND that their loved one is dead, when they are not...just to suppport some congressional mandate on high cap magazines. Really, you fucking think so? Go to hell..if you do.

The husbands of the teachers that died now have to live their lives pretending, that their spouses are dead. Never to be seen eating dinner or shopping or living life. Oh THEY must go on of course..and never ever speak of the charade placed upon them. They just have to go to the hole, open the cage door, slide some oatmeal in, and say to either their supposedly dead wives or children...

"Im sorry I have to keep you in a box, but you know..
we must get rid of high capacity magazines.

Shhhh...dont scream, you'll give the game away.

and no, honey, im sorry, i can never, ever let you out of this box"

Some of you are just way beyond disgusting and i hope you get a taste of tragedy yourself..and I hope someone on some bullshit site somewhere, starts digging through your online material, to declare your tragedy..a hoax, as an excuse to give their meaningless lives some novelty and mystery, because thats all this thread and everyone other like it...really is.

And to the ONE person in this thread (SH), whom i actually really care about as a person..i am sorry to have possibly caught you up in this rant. It hurts to write this knowing you might feel a barb, but these are my truest, angriest most honest feelings.

This tragedy happened.
PERIOD.

It happened because of some sad, angry, delusional motherfucker.
PERIOD.

Everything else, is an attempt to hop the bandwagon for novelty and advertising bucks.
PERIOD.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext