Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Initiate

PostMon Dec 24, 2012 11:49 pm » by Umbrex

so another guy turns up with a thisisahoax.com sign trying to convince us that nothing happened. the stuff i found was relating to a massive connecticut pedofilia-ring, but all you tell me is no gun was fired. at least not repeatedly.

wtf

maybe it was a reaction TO the pedofilia. if you had listened to the show, shimatsu is very much implying that his mother had something to do with getting young meat to the table.

oh well, listen to the psychiatrist at least, she has some very nice things to say

Initiate

PostTue Dec 25, 2012 12:04 am » by Marcydare

There "IS" something else going on here, under the surface just waiting to burst fourth. Nothing adds up, NOTHING. They've told a good story, Quite a few actually, and I do not think they're finished just yet.
I have several problems with this whole production.

1) Who was and what happened to the "Man in the Woods" ? (Dis-appeared ? )
2) Who was and what happened to the "Man arrested out in front of the School" ? (Dis-appeared ? )
3) How did Lanza really Die and when did he die ?
4) Why was his Brother arrested and (dis-appeared ? )
5) Where is the Girlfriend ? (dis-appeared also ?)
6) Who killed Lanza's Mother and Why ?
7) Why are they lying about what weapons Lanza was alleged to have used ?
8) Where was the "Real" sense of urgency and grief from "ANY" of the witnesses ?
9) And the most disturbing perhaps... Where are all the BODIES ?

Is it just me, Or does it look like they are making it up as they go along ? :headscratch:

Initiate

PostTue Dec 25, 2012 1:22 am » by Newagemessiah

Umbrex wrote:so another guy turns up with a thisisahoax.com sign trying to convince us that nothing happened. the stuff i found was relating to a massive connecticut pedofilia-ring, but all you tell me is no gun was fired. at least not repeatedly.

I don't enjoy writing or talking about this stuff. I said what I thought needed to be said, IF it is related to pedophilia, it is more likely they kidnapped the kids, ESPECIALLY since there are no credible witness reports of any significant shooting.
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

Initiate

PostTue Dec 25, 2012 2:11 am » by Umbrex

Newagemessiah wrote:
Umbrex wrote:so another guy turns up with a thisisahoax.com sign trying to convince us that nothing happened. the stuff i found was relating to a massive connecticut pedofilia-ring, but all you tell me is no gun was fired. at least not repeatedly.

I don't enjoy writing or talking about this stuff. I said what I thought needed to be said, IF it is related to pedophilia, it is more likely they kidnapped the kids, ESPECIALLY since there are no credible witness reports of any significant shooting.

u actually meant it like kidnap kidnap, not they would like to. the thought dawned on me a little while after i read your post but was to x-massy at the time to go on about pedofiles staging a fake closed casket mass abduction of children for sex conspiracy. there's one sentence i would have liked to never write.

i understand now, apologies.

makes sense. he also goes on about how their home was totally cleaned for "evidence"

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 25, 2012 3:01 am » by The57ironman

Marcydare wrote: Nothing adds up, NOTHING. They've told a good story, Quite a few actually, and I do not think they're finished just yet.

.......but some people will swallow anything.......

Professor Chris Williams says a solution to the climate crisis requires a restructuring of the global economy

Image.....just buy more red shoes..

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 25, 2012 3:12 am » by *WillEase*

PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Initiate

PostTue Dec 25, 2012 4:08 am » by Newagemessiah

WillEase666 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Confirmed by state police, second shooter. :flop:
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 25, 2012 4:09 am » by *WillEase*

Newagemessiah wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:No comment about all this that took me a lot of time and effort compiling?
Fuck you N.A.M.

Sorry. It was so excellent I was speechless. I put it off till today because I was pretty much done last night. If you don't mind I will summarize what you did and put a link to your post on my site.

The point I am trying to make is this...the shooting happened early in the morning. Shortly afterwards, every news agency reported the Bushmaster rifle was recovered in the trunk of a car supposedly driven by the shooter. It wasn't until twelve hours later that the story was changed to it being a shotgun which the video below seems to indicate...

Upload to Disclose.tv

How could they report any weapon found in the trunk if it wasn't discovered until that night?
I speculate the video finding the shotgun was staged to rectify and change the original reports.
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 25, 2012 4:15 am » by Kinninigan

:look:

Another question about a second shooter suspect is I thought it was police policy to do a gun powder residue test on his fingers to see if he recently fired a weapon.

Just another strange fact there...

:headscratch:
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Dec 25, 2012 4:28 am » by Hurtswhenipee

WillEase666 wrote:
Newagemessiah wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:No comment about all this that took me a lot of time and effort compiling?
Fuck you N.A.M.

Sorry. It was so excellent I was speechless. I put it off till today because I was pretty much done last night. If you don't mind I will summarize what you did and put a link to your post on my site.

The point I am trying to make is this...the shooting happened early in the morning. Shortly afterwards, every news agency reported the Bushmaster rifle was recovered in the trunk of a car supposedly driven by the shooter. It wasn't until twelve hours later that the story was changed to it being a shotgun which the video below seems to indicate...

Upload to Disclose.tv

How could they report any weapon found in the trunk if it wasn't discovered until that night?
I speculate the video finding the shotgun was staged to rectify and change the original reports.

Seems like a valid point Will
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

PreviousNext