Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 1:17 pm » by Malogg

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta be baws ffs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSDI says Adam Lanza died a day before Sandy Hook massacre

Adam Lanza, born April 22, 1992, who died at age 20 on December 13, 2012! That’s a day BEFORE the Sandy Hook massacre.

Read more >>>

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/ ... -massacre/

:?
One down donkey Kenny next to go !!

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 8:05 pm » by The57ironman

Malogg wrote:WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta be baws ffs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSDI says Adam Lanza died a day before Sandy Hook massacre

Adam Lanza, born April 22, 1992, who died at age 20 on December 13, 2012! That’s a day BEFORE the Sandy Hook massacre.

Read more >>>

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/ ... -massacre/

:?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 8:18 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

A disturbing trend is the idea that if you don't think like us or have an opinion that differs from ours we will get you fired from your job.
This reminds me of witch burning. Anyone who questions an incident is catagorized as an idiot crackpot..etc.
We have a Govenor who states he was briefed in advance, how to react and a woman who get a text from CBS and so on and people who want to know or question these things, are singled out as Conspiracy theroists. "Northwoods Documents"

Am I the only one who thinks Wayne Carver is really odd!
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 8:43 pm » by Seahawk

Do you guys look at latest previous posts before posting "new information?"

Seahawk wrote:Man. Can't trust ANY dates on ANYTHING on the internet, can we? :wink: :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 pm » by Seahawk

Hurtswhenipee wrote:A disturbing trend is the idea that if you don't think like us or have an opinion that differs from ours we will get you fired from your job.
This reminds me of witch burning. Anyone who questions an incident is catagorized as an idiot crackpot..etc.
We have a Govenor who states he was briefed in advance, how to react and a woman who get a text from CBS and so on and people who want to know or question these things, are singled out as Conspiracy theroists. "Northwoods Documents"

Am I the only one who thinks Wayne Carver is really odd!

Fully agrees, Hurts. :flop:

And, Yes, He is really odd. You have to think though, that someone who does that kind of job for a living has to be at least a little odd to begin with, eh? I mean, to have the desire to do that kind of thing on a daily basis, it kinda makes one wonder what's going on inside their heads. Creepy job to begin with- and how about his name? Carver. lol. Very fitting- like my shoe repair guy, Mr. Shoemaker.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 9:14 pm » by Mydogma

Like all the pchyc ops that go on, they want the conspiritor to latch on to all the little oddities(espec all their disinfo) and argue and debate details that may later prove to be false, then label the ENTIRTY of the inconsistancya as just another nutjob, as a juror on all the info I know how I would vote...it didn't go down as they said it did...no story like this would have so many discrepencies...to was much time on arguing details it just becomes a 911...arguing stupid details without looking at the big picture and its implications...911 allowed them the right to use terrorists to remove our privacy and freedom...instead of obama just noting and paying tribute to the lost children..within the same speech he's talking about removing guns and fixing the problem? Yet so early on in the happining? What if they found out the guy was on some wierd drugs?(Wait he was?) And focusing on that..of coars not cuz that would fuck up his pharma buddies plan...I need not argue all the details od 911 that don't sit wiell with logics...and I can see why JV would stand back from arguing details..just bring them forward ...absorb it, throw it out and on to the next one..at the end of the drama of it you and I will have clearer pictures of it...and may change our minds..or not
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 9:55 pm » by Malogg

Sorz Seahawk never even entered my numbskull was to much wanting to WTF is this a crank because if Adam died the day before

Then>>>

We all fkn got something to worry about

Children butchered ,were they not?

:vomit:

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 10:29 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

Mydogma wrote:Like all the pchyc ops that go on, they want the conspiritor to latch on to all the little oddities(espec all their disinfo) and argue and debate details that may later prove to be false, then label the ENTIRTY of the inconsistancya as just another nutjob, as a juror on all the info I know how I would vote...it didn't go down as they said it did...no story like this would have so many discrepencies...to was much time on arguing details it just becomes a 911...arguing stupid details without looking at the big picture and its implications...911 allowed them the right to use terrorists to remove our privacy and freedom...instead of obama just noting and paying tribute to the lost children..within the same speech he's talking about removing guns and fixing the problem? Yet so early on in the happining? What if they found out the guy was on some wierd drugs?(Wait he was?) And focusing on that..of coars not cuz that would fuck up his pharma buddies plan...I need not argue all the details od 911 that don't sit wiell with logics...and I can see why JV would stand back from arguing details..just bring them forward ...absorb it, throw it out and on to the next one..at the end of the drama of it you and I will have clearer pictures of it...and may change our minds..or not

:flop: Mydogma

Another thing I may have missed is how did they know Adam was "mentally ill"? Where did this information come from? We heard from his old Doctor who did not believe in drugs. I would like to know where this information came from? Everyone who talks about this prefaces it with "he was disturbed". This question tops the list for me. A jumping off point if you will.

This has been posted in this thread already but I can't find it too easy so I list it again..Sry

Upload to Disclose.tv

"Fanapt" may have killed those kids](Must Watch)

Upload to Disclose.tv

(Must Watch)

This needs to be verified of course. In a town of 27K there are probably 5 or 6 places to get meds. It does not seem like a chore for these people to get some facts. If someone could find out if he was picking up meds on a regular basis that would debunk the missing for 3 year shit.
Another thing all the guns used discharge gun shells. How hard is it to release the count of shells recovered? That would shed light on the 100's of shells fired statements/arguements.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 4:21 am » by Malogg

Nae sure if this has been posted as of yet ,ain't watched it myself yet lol I have a spare 40 odd mins to burn though. . . .

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 5:26 am » by Newagemessiah

The57ironman wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

They make sure to cry sufficiently in this one.
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

PreviousNext