Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Writer

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 6:22 am » by yougotOwled

wtf ?

http://wtfrly.com/2013/01/19/33-changes ... PrOnfLIVw5

this sandy hook stuff is getting more and more serious day by day,and the good thing is people start questioning by themselfs,doing investigations and find strange stuff.

what is also very odd is that nancy lanza went on a mini vacation from 11-13 december ( new hampshire,where adam was born ) that alone is not that odd but what is real odd is that the death record ( SSDI? ) that shows that adam lanza died on december 13th.in my opinion she knew what would happen to adam,left her home for "vacation",came back,adam was gone.but then she got assassinated by her own on december 14 to let it look like adam did it.but thats just a thought i had when i red that :look: .

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 6:37 am » by The57ironman

yougotOwled wrote:wtf ?

http://wtfrly.com/2013/01/19/33-changes ... PrOnfLIVw5

this sandy hook stuff is getting more and more serious day by day,and the good thing is people start questioning by themselfs,doing investigations and find strange stuff.

what is also very odd is that nancy lanza went on a mini vacation from 11-13 december ( new hampshire,where adam was born ) that alone is not that odd but what is real odd is that the death record ( SSDI? ) that shows that adam lanza died on december 13th.in my opinion she knew what would happen to adam,left her home for "vacation",came back,adam was gone.but then she got assassinated by her own on december 14 to let it look like adam did it.but thats just a thought i had when i red that :look: .

...yeah...there's an awful lot of strange idiosyncrasies...

:cheers: and :hiho: yougotOwled

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 6:41 am » by Malogg

yougotOwled I like the way yar brain tinkers

:hiho:

HAHA Image

Writer

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 6:44 am » by yougotOwled

hehe :flop: thanks for the welcomes :cheers:

Writer

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 7:24 am » by yougotOwled

Im questioning myself why nobody cares about the fact that this was an shooting,where everybody almost INSTA died.i mean if you get shot when youre running away or hiding and then start to run if you feel your shot ( what is for sure possible if the shot is not fatal and nobody can tell us a story where 26 people got insta fatal hits from PISTOLS that constant ) then you would keep RUNNING for your life!and where would you run to ? the entrance/exit...but nobody with a gunshot wound came that far that day...because theres not even a single drop of blood shown in the media at the entrance of the school(and they love to show such pictures..for example every shooting where you could see any blood no matter how tiny is was shown in the past...)( but theres not even a single drop of blood shown in the media this time OVERALL but hey ... it was just one of the worst school shootings in history..compare that to columbine and how much blood you have seen there) plus there where no records of people who got shot that reached the entrance/exit( or a window???).why they did not come that far?there are many reasons..imagine by yourself.if it really was such a bloodbath,what it was if you belive the media :D then there had to be some footprints of blood or anything else bloody in front of the main entrance..in MY opinion :rtft: :arrow: :headscratch:

sry 4 grammar but my eng is a bit rusty

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 7:42 am » by The57ironman

yougotOwled wrote:Im questioning myself why nobody cares about the fact that this was an shooting,where everybody almost INSTA died.i mean if you get shot when youre running away or hiding and then start to run if you feel your shot ( what is for sure possible if the shot is not fatal and nobody can tell us a story where 26 people got insta fatal hits from PISTOLS that constant ) then you would keep RUNNING for your life!and where would you run to ? the entrance/exit...but nobody with a gunshot wound came that far that day...because theres not even a single drop of blood shown in the media at the entrance of the school(and they love to show such pictures..for example every shooting where you could see any blood no matter how tiny is was shown in the past...)( but theres not even a single drop of blood shown in the media this time OVERALL but hey ... it was just one of the worst school shootings in history..compare that to columbine and how much blood you have seen there) plus there where no records of people who got shot that reached the entrance/exit( or a window???).why they did not come that far?there are many reasons..imagine by yourself.if it really was such a bloodbath,what it was if you belive the media :D then there had to be some footprints of blood or anything else bloody in front of the main entrance..in MY opinion :rtft: :arrow: :headscratch:

......i hate saying it, but i think this was a coordinated professional op

...now there's a big coverup being ''uncovered''...

...it'll hurt your brain trying to sort it out....

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Writer

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 8:45 am » by yougotOwled

The57ironman wrote:
yougotOwled wrote:Im questioning myself why nobody cares about the fact that this was an shooting,where everybody almost INSTA died.i mean if you get shot when youre running away or hiding and then start to run if you feel your shot ( what is for sure possible if the shot is not fatal and nobody can tell us a story where 26 people got insta fatal hits from PISTOLS that constant ) then you would keep RUNNING for your life!and where would you run to ? the entrance/exit...but nobody with a gunshot wound came that far that day...because theres not even a single drop of blood shown in the media at the entrance of the school(and they love to show such pictures..for example every shooting where you could see any blood no matter how tiny is was shown in the past...)( but theres not even a single drop of blood shown in the media this time OVERALL but hey ... it was just one of the worst school shootings in history..compare that to columbine and how much blood you have seen there) plus there where no records of people who got shot that reached the entrance/exit( or a window???).why they did not come that far?there are many reasons..imagine by yourself.if it really was such a bloodbath,what it was if you belive the media :D then there had to be some footprints of blood or anything else bloody in front of the main entrance..in MY opinion :rtft: :arrow: :headscratch:

......i hate saying it, but i think this was a coordinated professional op

...now there's a big coverup being ''uncovered''...

...it'll hurt your brain trying to sort it out....

i hope it gets uncovered .. this thread is a really good source for more brainpain :flop: let the gear wheels run.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 9:58 pm » by Newagemessiah

"Special" City Council Meeting on the morning of the shooting...

Wonder what they REALLY discussed.

http://www.newtown-ct.gov/Public_Docume ... mittee.pdf
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

Writer

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:32 am » by yougotOwled

Newagemessiah wrote:"Special" City Council Meeting on the morning of the shooting...

Wonder what they REALLY discussed.

http://www.newtown-ct.gov/Public_Docume ... mittee.pdf

i would love to know that too.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:44 am » by Seahawk

You know, they could very, very easily quell all of this hypothesizing and speculating by ours- and like- communities by simply broadcasting 1 thing. 1 thing ONLY.

One short segment of the video from the entry way security cam of Sandy Hook. No need for blood, no need for bodies, no need- even- for proof that there was only 1 shooter that was responsible.

Why are they not doing this? Well, we can only speculate. :wink:

Either:

1. There is no such video footage of that in existence.

Could it show someone else gaining entrance, or several others, even?

2. They don't want to.

They would rather that these communities continue hypothesizing and speculating.

Why would they do that?

What benefit would that be, to their cause? :twisted:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

PreviousNext