Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Initiate

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 3:55 am » by Newagemessiah

Muchtyman wrote:http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw5ohg_gun-inconsistencies-in-sandy-hook-school-mass-shooting-officially-lanza-did-not-use-a-rifle_news#.UN4sUKzkrpc

" Video proof that Adam Lanza DID NOT, repeat DID NOT use an "assault rifle" in the sandy hook massacre. Police remove the rifle from the trunk of a parked car. Police have admitted that Lanza only had pistols on him in the school. The question is, did Lanza even commit the murders? The coroner says the autopsies are showing the deaths were caused by rifle ammunition, yet Lanza had no rifle. Who actually did it ? "

This should answer all your questions. :alien51: http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/ ... 5#50208495
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

Initiate

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 4:36 am » by Newagemessiah

This vid gets REALLY interesting about half way through. At the end, WOW.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 9:09 pm » by Mozi!!a

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 7:31 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Alien Abductions are Aliens Tracking Their Family's DNA

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 8:56 am » by Seahawk

Wow. It's strange to see an MSM, NBC affiliate in Virginia, pick up this conspiracy theory- and not even refer to the conspiracy aspect of the "theory."

The Giles County superintendent met with school administrators, sheriff's department, local police, and actually decided to take precaution- just in case- based on a blogs attention to a current conspiracy theory, tying a string of recent mass shootings to the latest Batman movie, Dark Knight Rises. :think:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 9:20 am » by Malogg

Upload to Disclose.tv

Alot of info in here >>> http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 24626.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

.....................................................................................................

EL PASO, TX -- Police and SWAT officers came into Eastlake High School with their guns blazing, literally. The terror drill was a complete surprise to everyone in the entire building except for the principal. Teachers and students were terrorized by the sounds of fake gunshots in the halls and bombs exploding.

Students sent frantic messages to their parents, telling them that they feared for their lives. One almost died from an panic-induced asthma attack. The school superintendent says he would consider more drills like this in the future.

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.kfoxtv.com/news/news/emergen ... r-l/nPB8T/

By Ric Dupont
Socorro Independent School District
EL PASO, Texas — The Socorro Independent School District stands behind its decision to simulate an act of terrorism without warning teachers, parents or students.

At 8:30 a.m. Tuesday morning, the students and teachers at Eastlake High School were told to vacate the hallways and lock down in their classrooms. According to students and parents, gunshots and screams were heard. The SWAT team was seen entering the school.

Stephanie Belcher has a 15-year-old son enrolled in Eastlake. She said she got a text message from her son that scared her.

"He said, 'I'm not kidding. There's gunshots and people screaming and we were locked in a storage closet,'" Belcher said.

SISD's Assistant Superintendent, Pat O'Neill, said the fact that only the principal of the school was warned was a necessary part of the plan.

"It's an active shooter drill," O'Neill said. "We do this every now and then. If you warn too many people then the simulation is not effective."

"These kids thought that their classmates were being killed and that they could be next," Belcher said. "There's no excuse for that."

"I'd rather them be upset with us now instead of something happening and we're not prepared," O'Neill said. "Then people are going to ask questions like, "Why weren't you prepared?'"

"I went to school in California and I don't remember them shaking the building when we had an earthquake drill," Belcher said.

Eastlake freshman Rudy Soto said the drill was too realistic.

"It was pretty scary," Soto said. "Even the teachers got scared."

Soto said he almost experienced a full-blown asthma attack when he heard the gunshots.

O'Neill said the drill was kept away from kids with special needs. He also said that next time the district will try and do a better job of informing parents.
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 10:15 am » by *WillEase*

Writer

PostWed Jan 02, 2013 10:30 am » by bell02

I have thought about a thing.
And I think in some way we have to do with something very dangerous!
Even though it may not be so. But when ... then please be careful!

my reflections just go in the direction of MK Ultra.
And if we have to deal with it here, any media who report positively about it, is highly dangerous for us!
Because of the mind-manipulation ....advanced, "Mind manipulation" because this manipulation is not to an earlier state, it certainly evolved!

Even if you think you're not affected by it, .. you are affected by it!

So if MK Ultra was still practiced by Hollywood because the CIA was not allowed to continue after it came out everything...
Then we should now knowing who is using this Mind-technique in the media!

if it were possible, one should perhaps as much as enlightenment goes a video to make ...

[sorry for this bad post, all thanks goes to google translate. I hope everyone understand what i mean....be careful!]

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 5:47 am » by *WillEase*

Sandy Hook Families Interviewed All Fake Update:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 6:16 am » by Malogg

WillEase666 wrote:Sandy Hook Families Interviewed All Fake Update:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Makes me fkn angry sick / some fkn moron was ment to have done this and these parents must have been drinking the cool aid or fkn water if they aint acting but I suspect they are ffs

NO REASON TO DELETE THE 2ND AMENDMENT :bang;

If this is an act then peeps this is not only a WAR on your childrens future but a WAR against ~ The Constitution of the United States of America . . . .

learn it well and safeguard it like it is your new born >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Constitution
Last edited by Malogg on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blame the rock she has her faults

PreviousNext