Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 2:37 am » by SUKHOV

Lowsix wrote:Mental illness is the real culprit.

Hell, 70 fucking pages of irrefutable evidence right here.

wow, seriously..FUCKING WOW>
a lot of you really, seriously, truly need to get a grip.

You're about as useless as anne franks drumset

:cheers:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 2:54 am » by Baboogdi

So, you believe the story as presented by the MSM?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 2:59 am » by SUKHOV

Baboogdi wrote:

So, you believe the story as presented by the MSM?

I don't think he does, but he doesn't like the super looney conspiracy theories. That's understandable. Low is just a little outspoken :lol:
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 3:17 am » by Newagemessiah

No one ever explained how the super sleuth Newtown detectives knew for a fact, instantaneously, that Adam Lanza shot him mom and busted his hard drive into a million pieces.

Were they there???

Seriously, there is never this kind of jumping to conclusions in a REAL case.
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:30 am » by Malogg

The57ironman wrote:.

....there is a difference...........kids learn ''i love you''........... not ''thank you satan''... :lol:

My daughter was taught to say I love you Daddy ,last pic I was ever given of my daughter. . . .

At the time I was angry as ya can imagine but now I just laugh as payback is on the way. . . .

Disgusting what folks teach children to do these days. . . .
Full video~ Brian Harvey - Invisible

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:47 am » by Malogg

:badair: BAWS , folks are really affected badly by this as parents and if you do not see this then your heart is blacker than mine has ever been. . . .

FFS the very foundations of America has been p1ssed on ,Adam was resurrected to come back a day later and butcher these children according to crap on the net. . . .Time stamps gee would fkn make anyone have wild head spins to think about. . . .

But YES folks are a fkn major obsessed over all this conspiracy BS ,let them be as the world and the folks that run the shop are a Hell of a lot more evil this we can all agree apon unless you are an utter MORON. . . .
Sandy Hook has way too many questions and the answers are unacceptable so far. . . .
If there was no conspiracy then why all the cover-up and lies?!??

I tell you these demonic b@stards WILL pay the piper for any wrong doings in this all. . . .

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 am » by *WillEase*

The magic bullet...

Lets assume for the moment that a stray bullet hit the car (in spite of the minivan),
one bullet hole is where it entered and one where it exited.
These bullets didn't manage to go through the victims?
Last edited by *WillEase* on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 6:15 am » by Malogg

WillEase666 wrote:Image

Wow super fast rust and bullets that travel around objects and exit where they went in :arrow:

FFS must have taken a wee spin along by the seaside then parked the car back in car park.

Only a MORON will say that is what happened "oops did I just say that"

:bang;

Lets assume for the moment that a stray bullet hit the car (in spite of the minivan),
one bullet hole is where it entered and one where it exited.
These bullets didn't manage to go through the victims?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 6:50 am » by Malogg

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/wp-content/uplo ... elines.pdf :rtft:

Have a wee scan of this ffs ignore for obvious reasons >>>

The views expressed in this report are the author’s and do not necessarily reflect those of the Combating
Terrorism Center, U.S. Military Academy, Department of Defense or U.S. government Disclaimer first thing in the report.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 9:10 am » by Malogg

A FKN CLASSIC :mrgreen:

Paul Joseph Watson is Worried…
Posted on January 22, 2013 by dlake4prez

By David Lake.

Paul is worried, or at least part of him is. The PrisonPlanet.com reporter, Paul Joseph Watson writes today on his Facebook Wall:

‘There’s a whole sub culture of mentally ill people in the conspiracy crowd who can’t tell different people apart, and therefore think “actors” are playing numerous different people. This is the origin of the ‘Alex Jones is Bill Hicks’ insanity. They create collages of different people who vaguely resemble each other and then claim it’s all the same ‘actor’. Part of me thinks this is just seriously funny, another part of me worries that these people need genuine psychiatric help before they act out violently. Has anyone else seen this?’

(Excellent question, Paul. Yes I have.)

First, I think most people would agree that it is fun to look at two pictures of just about anything and compare and contrast the images. It is a game to spot the differences like this kid’s game on CIA.gov: https://www.cia.gov/kids-page/games/pho ... index.html

Fun isn’t it?! Want to have more fun? Go to YouTube and copy and paste the following into your search: ‘Alex Jones is Bill Hicks’

About 1,220 results, right? Have a good day.

Okay, you might be saying, ‘DLAKE, I’m not going to watch all this garbage.’

Then I would say something like, ‘You just passed the first test on Paul Joseph Watson’s psych evaluation.’

And maybe part of Paul would think that was seriously funny.

Now, let’s get more specific as to who Paul was actually addressing; ‘people in the conspiracy crowd who can’t tell different people apart’. What is their role in the ‘conspiracy crowd’ if all they seem to do is play image games?

Of the over 150 comments on Paul’s post, numerous people pointed to disinformation agents in the crowd that would intentionally mislead and obfuscate an investigation.

What is worse, is that a deliberate distraction can easily become an attraction. As is the case in this article, Your comprehensive answer to every Sandy Hook conspiracy theory

Where Salon.com presents their ‘guide to disproving the Sandy Hook Truthers’ and sets the tone for the report with this picture:

If you see what they did there, you just passed the second test.

Very good.

Now for the final test…

Do you think this is funny?

‘I think Alex is actually Rosanne Barr after a botched sex change operation hahahaha just kidding’

http://www.themediaspeaks.com/2013/01/2 ... s-worried/
.................................................................................................................

Piers Morgan: Use Machine Guns to “Take Out” Critics

CNN host pushes gun control to reduce violence while making violent threats
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
January 22, 2013
CNN host Piers Morgan has built his case for gun control on an apparent concern for victims of gun violence. However, that concern was not evident when he told an interviewer of his desire to see his critics taken out with machine guns.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Asked about how he would treat his critics if they were appearing on Britain’s Got Talent, a show on which Morgan appeared as a judge, the CNN host remarked, “I’d replace the buzzers with machine guns and just take them all out and do the public a massive favor.”
Morgan’s penchant for mowing people down with machine guns, even in the context of a joke, is somewhat rich given that he has spent weeks pontificating about the need to ban semi-automatic assault rifles on his live CNN show.
This is by no means the first time that Morgan has joked about murdering his ideological adversaries while simultaneously brow-beating second amendment advocates about the need to ban guns in order to prevent shootings.
While debating Morgan’s contentious interview with Alex Jones earlier this month, author Buzz Bissinger remarked, “But what do you need a semi-automatic weapon for? The only reason I think you’d need it is, Piers, challenge Alex Jones to a boxing match, show up with a semi-automatic that you got legally and pop him.”
“I’d love to see that,” responded Huffington Post’s Abby Huntsman, adding, “In uniform.”
“I’ll borrow my brother’s uniform,” Morgan responded.
The CNN host’s supporters on Twitter later echoed Morgan’s violent tendencies by calling for Alex Jones to be shot dead.
Morgan caused further controversy when he admitted in a tweet that he was “standing on the graves of dead Sandy Hook children,” in order to push his gun control agenda.

http://www.infowars.com/piers-morgan-us ... t-critics/

Hang him high :yell:

PreviousNext