Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 2:04 am » by The57ironman

.....'tis a shame children died....but this whole fiasco still sucks the big one..

Upload to Disclose.tv

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 2:28 am » by Seahawk

The57ironman wrote:.

.....'tis a shame children died....but this whole fiasco still sucks the big one..

Upload to Disclose.tv

:lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 2:43 am » by Seahawk

I know. Alex Jones. Listen to him, before you jump to conclusions. He's actually being quite reasonable and logical about this, and, I think, represents what a lot of us feel.

Jessie Ventura, may be totally accurate on this, but so is Alex Jones- and I'm no big A.J. fan, by any means.

Published on Jan 27, 2013
The general public is becoming more distrusting of media, institutions, government. So it should not come as a surprise that citizen journalists around the world are analyzing the official Sandy Hook story to see if it can stand on it's own. Many are finding that the story has many holes, some tell tale signs we have seen before, lack of security footage, change in weapons, sequestering media.
Alex Jones now goes on the record with his thoughts and analysis. He highlights some red flags, shows the CNN track record of faking news reports and working with Military Intelligence.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 2:57 am » by Malogg

Seahawk wrote:I know. Alex Jones. Listen to him, before you jump to conclusions. He's actually being quite reasonable and logical about this, and, I think, represents what a lot of us feel.

Jessie Ventura, may be totally accurate on this, but so is Alex Jones- and I'm no big A.J. fan, by any means.

Published on Jan 27, 2013
The general public is becoming more distrusting of media, institutions, government. So it should not come as a surprise that citizen journalists around the world are analyzing the official Sandy Hook story to see if it can stand on it's own. Many are finding that the story has many holes, some tell tale signs we have seen before, lack of security footage, change in weapons, sequestering media.
Alex Jones now goes on the record with his thoughts and analysis. He highlights some red flags, shows the CNN track record of faking news reports and working with Military Intelligence.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dunni know if this has been posted>>>

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 3:12 am » by Seahawk

Right. ^ What she said. ^

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 3:33 am » by Eldorado

what the fuck is right.......

wonder what patrick leahy is saying about all the posts made about the lies.

Bet he's rodeo ridin his way into a ban...............

[url]
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/arti ... -line-guns[/url]

What should I do???
I'm the senior member and I can't make a decision !!!! OH MY...look at all those guns out there.......I'm scared......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 3:55 am » by Naranja

Mob 2,0 wrote:Connecticut school shooting: Gun maniac Adam Lanza to be cremated in secret

There will be no ceremony for the 20-year-old and his remains will be hidden

Fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... ns-1503083

How unexpected, they will probably change this story too, when they dumped his body into the ocean.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 4:06 am » by Naranja

We havent seen any dead bodies and real parents yet..

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 4:12 am » by The57ironman

Naranja wrote:

We havent seen any dead bodies and real parents yet..

.....my understanding is that the parents never saw their dead bodies either.. :headscratch:

domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 5:01 am » by Eldorado

They probably cleaned up quick.......

The reasoning is that they took away a wounded lady who was not interviewed afterwards, but it was made clear she was actually wounded.......

This is unfolding just like the 9/11 truther investigations........first everyone gets a lockdown on the information....then they start shuffling the stories around to confuse us.......

then they edit the vids........blah blah blah.......lets go to war......this time on guns..........

but its not just a lockdown on schools and guns in schools.....its an all out onslaught on the defenders of their homes and the rights to bear arms in defense against a foreign or domestic threat.......which we are clearly facing from Israel and the rest of the European Partisans with this Intelligence Community Agenda.

this time the threat is foreign of origin, as well as domestic of its activity, and influence...........

they want nothing more than to prepare us for the coming wars and guardian coup d' etat.

I'll be leading my Green Mountain Battalion to victory and a bloodless revolution.........'76 ers to the end.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

PreviousNext