Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 6:00 am » by The57ironman

Eldorado wrote:They probably cleaned up quick.......

The reasoning is that they took away a wounded lady who was not interviewed afterwards, but it was made clear she was actually wounded.......

This is unfolding just like the 9/11 truther investigations........first everyone gets a lockdown on the information....then they start shuffling the stories around to confuse us.......

then they edit the vids........blah blah blah.......lets go to war......this time on guns..........

but its not just a lockdown on schools and guns in schools.....its an all out onslaught on the defenders of their homes and the rights to bear arms in defense against a foreign or domestic threat.......which we are clearly facing from Israel and the rest of the European Partisans with this Intelligence Community Agenda.

this time the threat is foreign of origin, as well as domestic of its activity, and influence...........

they want nothing more than to prepare us for the coming wars and guardian coup d' etat.

I'll be leading my Green Mountain Battalion to victory and a bloodless revolution.........'76 ers to the end.

....do you have anything regarding the sandy hook conspiracy...?

...ffs

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 6:35 am » by Hurtswhenipee

Motive?

What was Adam Lanza's motive to kill his mother?

On the other hand Nancy and Peter got divorced and Nancy was getting $280,000 a year in payments.

It is alleged that Adam killed his mother and took her car to the school, but what car did he take? (No witnesses) Who's car was at the school and how did Adam Lanza get it??? :yell:

Peter makes $444,000 working for GE as VP in the tax area so after taxes his x-wife gets the lions share of his money. GE has many if not the largest DEFENCE Contractor. Just saying.

Adam has been demonized as this crazed mentally ill guy, but it boiled down to he had Autisim, not itself known as a violent disease.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 7:49 am » by Eldorado

The57ironman wrote:
Eldorado wrote:They probably cleaned up quick.......

The reasoning is that they took away a wounded lady who was not interviewed afterwards, but it was made clear she was actually wounded.......

This is unfolding just like the 9/11 truther investigations........first everyone gets a lockdown on the information....then they start shuffling the stories around to confuse us.......

then they edit the vids........blah blah blah.......lets go to war......this time on guns..........

but its not just a lockdown on schools and guns in schools.....its an all out onslaught on the defenders of their homes and the rights to bear arms in defense against a foreign or domestic threat.......which we are clearly facing from Israel and the rest of the European Partisans with this Intelligence Community Agenda.

this time the threat is foreign of origin, as well as domestic of its activity, and influence...........

they want nothing more than to prepare us for the coming wars and guardian coup d' etat.

I'll be leading my Green Mountain Battalion to victory and a bloodless revolution.........'76 ers to the end.

....do you have anything regarding the sandy hook conspiracy...?

...ffs

Are you fucking kidding me.....??? Are you gonna play thought police again?

Do you have anything other than other online posts and quotes???

Try the first four paragraphs........which clearly describe my reasoning..........do you think for yourself?? do you try to form any reason other than the cut and paste bandwaggon you've been running here.....?

funny how you nods are all starting to act like eachother......posting crap and controlling the opinions of others.....

suggest you stop trolling before you start to rust away.....Iron.......its getting old already

......and suggest you stop using large soda containers, and you'll be able to fit into that suit of yours.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 7:49 am » by Malogg

HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 9:08 am » by Malogg

Sandy Hook Logistics

Upload to Disclose.tv

:look:

I was a temp Janni for several months for Harlaw/Kincorth/and other academies for a while here in Aberdeen ,so I could prove a point against a load of corrupt masonic so called child protection to prove I was not the kinda person that these b@stards tried to make me out to be (they said ALL children were terrified of me in their fkn BS reports) proved the c@nts WRONG (not one complaint about me infact they were p1ssed when I left to work for Halliburton) but the fkn sheriffs in Aberdeen so called family courts still made their pish look ligit by ticking fkn boxes. . . .
ANYWAY>>>
Every fkn school (new and ole) I worked in all had cameras and safety doors that were monitored by office staff to buzz folk in or out and if dodgers came to the door it was the Jannies ,guidance teachers and Head teachers jobs to check them out (asked for ID etc and what was their business etc etc) before letting them in. . . .
HAHA Image

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 pm » by SUKHOV

The Nanny state always teaches children, that unless you are talking to an adult that is employed by the state, any other- has a van, wants you to eat their candy, and is always highly dangerous.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Initiate

PostMon Jan 28, 2013 8:52 pm » by Marcydare

A psy-op, inside a psy-op, wrapped inside a psy-op.
They've covered all the bases on this one. :headscratch:

But no one is that good, Still searching for the final straw.
We need to contact one of the real witnesses, like the one
who reported the guy in the woods, and said he's right there in the cruiser.
But the camera man does not even pan over to verify ?
I bet he knows stuff, If he has'nt been gotten to yet, or is'nt found dead. :flop:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 5:28 am » by The57ironman

........a few details for your viewing pleasure.... :peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"media"........Image

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 6:14 am » by 99socks

The57ironman wrote:.

........a few details for your viewing pleasure.... :peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

What a crock of shit video.

And the tool thats commenting, between the over the TOP retarded computer voice..
is an ignorant HICK, if he cant understand why the police officer MIGHT be a little high strung
at a uncredentialled stranger coming in to additionally poke at the issue, and ask for his hands to be in the clear.

They do that with nutjobs. Its normal procedure.

And then this:

Because like..its TOTALLY normal to get dead silence from locals on the conspiracy angle..
but then those same total strangers pop and suggest,

why YES, THERE MIGHT BE SATANIC GROUPS HERE???.

Give me a motherfucking break.

Additionally...at 8:22....i wonder how much credence, we can give to the FAKE no entry sign.

I mean since all of the questions have arisen from details like this..
I think people should realize that THIS video is heavily lacking
in credibility, since someone has CLEARLY photoshopped a fake sign,
which contains the misspelled word "Prosecuted"...

ITs a detail that strips a lot of the veracity..
In addition to that stupid fucking computer voice.

WHy use it? Not necessary./
Unless its being used to manipulate you into thinking
that the information is more ominous than it really is.

SO ...nothing to see here..

just another sad sack trying
to get his two minutes of YouTube Fame
on the back of a bunch of dead kids.

Fuck him.

---***written and posted by LowSix***---
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 6:23 am » by The57ironman

yup, good points, low.....

......here's another............ :peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

"media"........Image

PreviousNext