Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:05 pm
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 11:40 pm » by Newagemessiah


One sure sign this is a conspiracy, is that false stories were reported early on, in order to make it somewhat believable.

"Adam Lanza's mom was a teacher; Adam became furiously jealous that she cared more for her students than for him; Adam had an altercation at the school the day before," etc.

These stories were obviously PLANTED LIES, not "fog of war" or "confusion". What "they" knew was that MILLIONS of people would hear those lies and accept them as true.

Were it not for the lies, from day one, most people would have never "made up their minds" that Adam Lanza did it.

Now they have, and "it is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they've been fooled."

http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/conspiracy.html
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:05 pm
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 3:26 am » by Newagemessiah


Image
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7313
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 6:30 am » by 99socks


Newagemessiah wrote:Image


This shit is getting tired..

Ask yourself why hes posting FAKE graphics, from NON-existent sites.
(go ahead, search it..doesnt exist..nor is it cached)

Wonder why im the only one calling him out?
This site has gotten so weak...

You people are kinda cowardly.

Time to move this thread to Hoaxes and disinfo.

---lowsix---



Oh i see...this newagedipshit dude is the one who is running the site.
And he is spamming the FUCK out of it...
Last edited by 99socks on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8843
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 8:11 am » by *WillEase*


Lol...get 'em Low.
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16588
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: ...between a rock and a hard place...

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 5:21 pm » by The57ironman


.

this is the Sandy Hook Conspiracy thread, in the General Conspiracy forum, on a conspiracy website..:mrcool:







Upload to Disclose.tv











:peep:
.


...i'm a recovering vegetarian......Image

.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 am
Location: Southern California

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 6:50 pm » by SUKHOV


I agree with Iron. Besides we Addressed his illusions of grandeur before.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7313
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 7:53 pm » by 99socks


----The following written and posted by Lowsix---

The57ironman wrote:.

this is the Sandy Hook Conspiracy thread, in the General Conspiracy forum, on a conspiracy website..:mrcool:


Why, thats just adorable...

However..since this meme IS a hoax and disinfo, you still have it miscategorized.
You (if you were willing to do your job, AND serve the purpose of a supposedly Truth Oriented conspiracy site) would put it where it belongs.

But since im obnoxious..WHILE simultaneously being right..
(and it annoys you that im almost ALWAYS right)...you wont.

How personal of you. :mrgreen:

So lets examine this last nonsensical, bullshit, and FAKED claim..the one in your video.

(again, took five minutes to debunk)

Take a moment to look at the real Gene Rosens earlobe.

Image

THEN...take a look at the earlobe of the guy who newagedipshit is claiming to be Eugene Rosen.

http://research.archives.gov/description/5699409

And here is a side by side comparison of the nose, ears, and hands:
Clearly, 100% not the same person at all.

Image

The earlobe crease on the fake Rosen is called "Franks Sign"..
and was for a while considered a sign of heart disease.

And the hands are not even remotely similar. The fema guy has rough hands. Rosen does not.



And additionally...The Text in the video,supporting the Rosen hypothesis has been faked. That is a fake wiki edit. Official FEMA photos do not name the workers.

The edit was performed only by inserting his name. They did NOT correct the Subject/Verb Agreement.

Quote: Harbinger, Texas, August 19, 2008 -- Eugene Rosen a FEMA representative participate in the 25Th National Law Enforcement celebration in Harlinger, Texas


The actual text on FEMA site

Quote:Harbinger, Texas, August 19, 2008 -- FEMA representatives participate in the 25Th National Law Enforcement celebration in Harlinger, Texas


INcorrect: "Eugene Rosen A FEMA representative participate"

vversus correct (and official): FEMA representatives participate."


Travvynotsosavvy, Being able to figure that out is hardly a delusion of grandeur.
Refusing to accept it, while attempting to zing me(when im right)..might be.

spaz.



Hoaxes and Disinfo...

:D

L6
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8843
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 7:58 pm » by *WillEase*


Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1540
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 am
Location: Southern California

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 8:08 pm » by SUKHOV


99socks wrote:----The following written and posted by Lowsix---

The57ironman wrote:.

this is the Sandy Hook Conspiracy thread, in the General Conspiracy forum, on a conspiracy website..:mrcool:


Why, thats just adorable...

However..since this meme IS a hoax and disinfo, you still have it miscategorized.
You (if you were willing to do your job, AND serve the purpose of a supposedly Truth Oriented conspiracy site) would put it where it belongs.

But since im obnoxious..WHILE simultaneously being right..
(and it annoys you that im almost ALWAYS right)...you wont.

How personal of you. :mrgreen:

So lets examine this last nonsensical, bullshit, and FAKED claim..the one in your video.

(again, took five minutes to debunk)

Take a moment to look at the real Gene Rosens earlobe.

Image

THEN...take a look at the earlobe of the guy who newagedipshit is claiming to be Eugene Rosen.

http://research.archives.gov/description/5699409

And here is a side by side comparison of the nose, ears, and hands:
Clearly, 100% not the same person at all.

Image

The earlobe crease on the fake Rosen is called "Franks Sign"..
and was for a while considered a sign of heart disease.

And the hands are not even remotely similar. The fema guy has rough hands. Rosen does not.



And additionally...The Text in the video,supporting the Rosen hypothesis has been faked. That is a fake wiki edit. Official FEMA photos do not name the workers.

The edit was performed only by inserting his name. They did NOT correct the Subject/Verb Agreement.

Quote: Harbinger, Texas, August 19, 2008 -- Eugene Rosen a FEMA representative participate in the 25Th National Law Enforcement celebration in Harlinger, Texas


The actual text on FEMA site

Quote:Harbinger, Texas, August 19, 2008 -- FEMA representatives participate in the 25Th National Law Enforcement celebration in Harlinger, Texas


INcorrect: "Eugene Rosen A FEMA representative participate"

vversus correct (and official): FEMA representatives participate."


Travvynotsosavvy, Being able to figure that out is hardly a delusion of grandeur.
Refusing to accept it, while attempting to zing me(when im right)..might be.

spaz.



Hoaxes and Disinfo...

:D

L6





:lol:

Stroking your ego towards me does nothing but assure me you want to be right not because of the facts, but you need to to feel better about yourself!


:cheers:



You know these threads were merged...Shall we have a mod seperate the "hoaxes and disinfo" posts and put the factual ones in a different thread?



Maybe you should become a mod. More power to ya.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7313
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostWed Jan 30, 2013 8:16 pm » by 99socks


Travvysavvy wrote:you want to be right not because of the facts, but you need to to feel better about yourself!


Well no shit Sherlock.

And i do.

But its not lost on me, that you started poking at me before i even had a clue who you were.
So what does that tell us about you?

L6
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook