Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 6:25 am » by Bleever

WillEase666 wrote:Sandy Hook Families Interviewed All Fake Update:

Upload to Disclose.tv

crazy...notice under the 'owl' her name 'grace' with three 6's. Kinda reminds me of the 'disney' sig.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 6:36 am » by Malogg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 6229_n.jpg

Have you ever heard about the tragedy at Waco? The government burned these people alive.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Original content by Bezay
ALL THE HOAXERS P1SHBOOK PAGES/GROUPS HAVE GONE WHOOOOOOOOOOSHKA INCLUDING BRIAN DAVIES ANONYMOUS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM BAHAHAHA :lol:

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 4:13 pm » by Seahawk

Seahawk wrote:Wow. It's strange to see an MSM, NBC affiliate in Virginia, pick up this conspiracy theory- and not even refer to the conspiracy aspect of the "theory."

The Giles County superintendent met with school administrators, sheriff's department, local police, and actually decided to take precaution- just in case- based on a blogs attention to a current conspiracy theory, tying a string of recent mass shootings to the latest Batman movie, Dark Knight Rises. :think:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Update to this:

UPDATE: Some Giles County parents apprehensive about sending students back to school Thursday
School was canceled in Giles County on Wednesday after an online article linking Narrows to a string of mass shootings.

Elizabeth Harrington
WDBJ7
3:28 p.m. EST, January 2, 2013

GILES COUNTY, Va.—
Chief Ratcliffe says security measures were double checked at every school. During the school day, doors are locked at each building.

Police will also increase patrols in and around schools for the rest of the week.

Every school in Giles County does have a student resource officer stationed there.

There will be extra police patrols the rest of the week in and around schools.

The website that contained the article that caused concern across Giles County is no longer up.

Right now nobody can access that website.

Original story from Wednesday

On Wednesday, most students will head back to school but not those in Giles County. They were suppose to return to class but school was canceled after an online article raised concerns about safety.

The article is entitled: The Next School Massacre Target?". It's posted on a website that caters to conspiracy theories and UFOs.

"We have to take this as serious information," says Giles County Sheriff Morgan Millirons.

The article connects the Colorado movie theater shooting to last month's shooting in Connecticut and then to Narrows.

The author uses a scene in the latest Batman movie that shows a map of attack sites. One is called Sandy Hook, the other is Narrows. The author writes that it's plausible schools in Narrows, Virginia might be in danger.

"We just want to emphasize that no threat has been made to any school system here in Giles County," says Sheriff Millirons.

Read the rest here.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/wdbj7-giles-county-school-officials-cancel-classes-for-tomorrow-as-precaution-20130101,0,3014631.story?page=2

Upload to Disclose.tv

I checked, and it has been marked as a "Dangerous Page" by my security software. " ...(Security software) has confirmed that this website can transmit malicious software, or has been involved in online scams or fraud."

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 6:47 pm » by The57ironman

Seahawk wrote:
Seahawk wrote:Wow. It's strange to see an MSM, NBC affiliate in Virginia, pick up this conspiracy theory- and not even refer to the conspiracy aspect of the "theory."

The Giles County superintendent met with school administrators, sheriff's department, local police, and actually decided to take precaution- just in case- based on a blogs attention to a current conspiracy theory, tying a string of recent mass shootings to the latest Batman movie, Dark Knight Rises. :think:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Update to this:

UPDATE: Some Giles County parents apprehensive about sending students back to school Thursday
School was canceled in Giles County on Wednesday after an online article linking Narrows to a string of mass shootings.

Elizabeth Harrington
WDBJ7
3:28 p.m. EST, January 2, 2013

GILES COUNTY, Va.—
Chief Ratcliffe says security measures were double checked at every school. During the school day, doors are locked at each building.

Police will also increase patrols in and around schools for the rest of the week.

Every school in Giles County does have a student resource officer stationed there.

There will be extra police patrols the rest of the week in and around schools.

The website that contained the article that caused concern across Giles County is no longer up.

Right now nobody can access that website.

Original story from Wednesday

On Wednesday, most students will head back to school but not those in Giles County. They were suppose to return to class but school was canceled after an online article raised concerns about safety.

The article is entitled: The Next School Massacre Target?". It's posted on a website that caters to conspiracy theories and UFOs.

"We have to take this as serious information," says Giles County Sheriff Morgan Millirons.

The article connects the Colorado movie theater shooting to last month's shooting in Connecticut and then to Narrows.

The author uses a scene in the latest Batman movie that shows a map of attack sites. One is called Sandy Hook, the other is Narrows. The author writes that it's plausible schools in Narrows, Virginia might be in danger.

"We just want to emphasize that no threat has been made to any school system here in Giles County," says Sheriff Millirons.

Read the rest here.

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/wdbj7-giles-county-school-officials-cancel-classes-for-tomorrow-as-precaution-20130101,0,3014631.story?page=2

Upload to Disclose.tv

I checked, and it has been marked as a "Dangerous Page" by my security software. " ...(Security software) has confirmed that this website can transmit malicious software, or has been involved in online scams or fraud."

....i didn't go to the link...but .........WTF..?

:cheers:

..i have mixed drinks about my feelings...

Initiate

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 7:11 pm » by Naranja

Malogg wrote:"I'd rather them be upset with us now instead of something happening and we're not prepared," O'Neill said. "Then people are going to ask questions like, "Why weren't you prepared?'"

"I went to school in California and I don't remember them shaking the building when we had an earthquake drill," Belcher said.

Eastlake freshman Rudy Soto said the drill was too realistic.

"It was pretty scary," Soto said. "Even the teachers got scared."

Soto said he almost experienced a full-blown asthma attack when he heard the gunshots.

O'Neill said the drill was kept away from kids with special needs. He also said that next time the district will try and do a better job of informing parents.

WTF Soto how common is that? I want a list with full statistics.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 8:24 pm » by Seahawk

Another little "oddity."

Victoria Soto

Victoria Soto's sister

Now, based on those two photos, watch the video ( start at 5:50, and stop at 5:57.) Compare the photo's to the video image. :think: :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I don't know. I saw the following video, and decided to look at it more closely. The girl in the video above really does look more like the "sister" of Victoria Soto, but she is introduced as Victoria Soto. What do you guys think?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 8:34 pm » by The57ironman

...wtf..?

.................. :ohno:

Initiate

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 5:45 am » by Newagemessiah

Yeah, I saw that Victoria Soto singing thing compared to the crying actress on the cell phone, same woman.

And the Drudge Report had that school closing thing, based on Batman.

Too bad the site with the conspiracy info went down.

FoxNews had a story on the closing and didn't even say why, really, just vague, they don't want people to know.
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 4:54 pm » by *WillEase*

Newagemessiah wrote:Yeah, I saw that Victoria Soto singing thing compared to the crying actress on the cell phone, same woman.

And the Drudge Report had that school closing thing, based on Batman.

Too bad the site with the conspiracy info went down.

FoxNews had a story on the closing and didn't even say why, really, just vague, they don't want people to know.

Any idea what website that was?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 6:22 pm » by The57ironman

.........throwing this in.... :peep:

..''it was this magnificent thing''..

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext