Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 2:13 pm » by *WillEase*

Hurtswhenipee wrote:
Lowsix wrote:So..lemme get this straight..

His story stays completely consistent...and theres a conspiracy in it?

Well shit..that makes perfect sense.

Wonder what happens if he even leaves one word out..

"HOLY FUCK ..HE CHANGED HIS STORY...AAAGGGHHH..."

Agreed. I don't know why some of the people make those lame videos and we buy the shit. Well not me this is a poor example of discovery of information. Pure trash

@Newage these last two videos in my opinion are also pure trash. They provide shit for fact and insult my intelligence . We need factual information, if no more exists let's not grasp at straw.

You guys are either unwilling or unable to understand the issues with dear ol' Gene Rosen.
And there are several. :bang;

I'm going to use quotes from the Huffington post to further scrutinize Mr. Rosen's story.
Full article here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/1 ... 17775.html

NEWTOWN, Conn. — Gene Rosen had just finished feeding his cats and was heading from his home near Sandy Hook Elementary school to a diner Friday morning when he saw six small children sitting in a neat semicircle at the end of his driveway.

First of all, why would the six kids who miraculously escaped Mrs. Soto's room (which itself is a mystery) run past the firehouse to the end of his driveway?

('A' marks 22 Riverside drive, Mr Rosen's house)

A school bus driver was standing over them, telling them things would be all right. It was about 9:30 a.m., and the children, he discovered, had just run from the school to escape a gunman.

Where did the driver come from? Who is she (or he)? Why wouldn't the driver take the children at this point to the firehouse instead of inside Mr. Rosen's house?

Rosen, a 69-year-old retired psychologist, took the four girls and two boys into his home, and over the next few hours gave them toys, listened to their stories and called their frantic parents.

Why would this take a few hours? Would a frantic parent wait hours to drive to his house? :censored:

He walked the children past his small goldfish pond with its running waterfall, and the garden he made with his two grandchildren, into the small yellow house he shares with his wife.

Reads like a bad novel doesn't it? Why these details?

Rosen called the children's parents, using cellphone numbers obtained from the school bus company, and they came and retrieved their children.

Why would the school bus company release that information to some guy over the phone?
Why did he then go to the firehouse and wander around in the parking lot (as seen in the circles video)?

Victoria Soto, 27, was a first-grade teacher killed when 20-year-old Adam Lanza burst into her classroom. It wasn't clear how the children escaped harm, but there have been reports that Soto hid some of her students from the approaching gunman. The six who turned up at Rosen's home did apparently have to run past her body to safety.

Why are there no interviews with these kids and parents? Who are they? Mr. Rosen spent a few hours with them but doesn't know their names, yet was able to get their parents phone numbers?

"They said he had a big gun and a little gun," said Rosen, who didn't want to discuss other details the children shared.

Do I even NEED to ask?

A couple of hours after the last child left, a knock came on his door. It was a frantic mother who had heard that some children had taken refuge there. She was looking for her little boy.

"Her face looked frozen in terror," Rosen said, breaking down in tears.

"She thought maybe a miracle from God would have the child at my house," he said. Later, "I looked at the casualty list ... and his name was on it."

So he was home for a couple hours after the last child left...or at the firehouse?
Who was the mother?
How did he have a casualty list when that list wasn't released until the following day?

The only thing consistent about this clown's act, is all the fake crying.

Sorry, only US and Canadian citizens may apply.

http://freebiemoneyprinter.com/cp6.php?user=willease

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 2:21 pm » by Malogg

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Feb 2, 2013
He might well be the weak link in the pursuit of the truth. Widely acclaimed to be ham acting. Now a new piece of the puzzle?
Gene Rosen was preparing children on what to do in an emergency in 2008
all well documented, and one of the girls looks very similar to one who was at Obama's signing of the gun laws.
Scott Walkers new channel (Thanks to a commenter): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx4m_W ... JmqzQUsc0g
PayPal Contributions to help me continue making videos to mmorris108@gmail.com

......................................................................................

School shootings predicted 23 years ago? UN global gun grab, European Union - W

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Feb 2, 2013
Did William Cooper predict the recent wave of school shootings and the UN global gun grab 23 years ago? In this video he also speaks with immense accuracy about the European Union before it was even formed and explains the United Nations plan to disarm the people of the world. He also predicted that Bin Laden would be blamed for 911 before it happened.

All of this so many years ago, and his warning to us such a long time ago seems to now be unfolding before us on the world stage. This is his January 22nd 1997 broadcast of HOUR OF THE TIME, where he discusses a global gun grab agenda outlined in the 60s which seems to be unfolding itself today.

Check out some other William Cooper videos and Hour of the Time broadcasts to see what else he had to say about what seems to be happening in our world today.

Watch the Sandy Hook documentary here:
SANDY HOOK - THE DOCUMENTARY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkZ9HnMLKXg

HOUR OF THE TIME
www.hourofthetime.com
“Those who tell the stories rule society.” ― Plato

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 2:52 pm » by *WillEase*

Malogg wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Is there a chance that the guy in the FEMA photo is not Gene Rosen?
http://www.fema.gov/photodata/original/37563.jpg
(click photo for largest image)

Fema site from which this came...
http://www.fema.gov/photolibrary/photo_ ... o?id=37563

Harbinger, Texas, August 19, 2008 -- FEMA representatives participate in the 25Th National Law Enforcement celebration in Harlinger, Texas. FEMA is working with local and state agencies to bring services to residents affected by Hurricane Dolly. Photo by Patsy Lynch/FEMA

Close, but not the same guy!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 3:25 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

:20) "There was a man..."
:40) "She said there was an incident..."

Which is it, a man or a women?
If the man and the driver are different people, who was the man and where did he go?
Who was the driver?
Why didn't he immediately call 911?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 3:31 pm » by *WillEase*

WillEase666 wrote:
Hurtswhenipee wrote:
Lowsix wrote:So..lemme get this straight..

His story stays completely consistent...and theres a conspiracy in it?

Well shit..that makes perfect sense.

Wonder what happens if he even leaves one word out..

"HOLY FUCK ..HE CHANGED HIS STORY...AAAGGGHHH..."

Agreed. I don't know why some of the people make those lame videos and we buy the shit. Well not me this is a poor example of discovery of information. Pure trash

@Newage these last two videos in my opinion are also pure trash. They provide shit for fact and insult my intelligence . We need factual information, if no more exists let's not grasp at straw.

You guys are either unwilling or unable to understand the issues with dear ol' Gene Rosen.
And there are several. :bang;

I'm going to use quotes from the Huffington post to further scrutinize Mr. Rosen's story.
Full article here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/1 ... 17775.html

NEWTOWN, Conn. — Gene Rosen had just finished feeding his cats and was heading from his home near Sandy Hook Elementary school to a diner Friday morning when he saw six small children sitting in a neat semicircle at the end of his driveway.

First of all, why would the six kids who miraculously escaped Mrs. Soto's room (which itself is a mystery) run past the firehouse to the end of his driveway?

('A' marks 22 Riverside drive, Mr Rosen's house)

A school bus driver was standing over them, telling them things would be all right. It was about 9:30 a.m., and the children, he discovered, had just run from the school to escape a gunman.

Where did the driver come from? Who is she (or he)? Why wouldn't the driver take the children at this point to the firehouse instead of inside Mr. Rosen's house?

Rosen, a 69-year-old retired psychologist, took the four girls and two boys into his home, and over the next few hours gave them toys, listened to their stories and called their frantic parents.

Why would this take a few hours? Would a frantic parent wait hours to drive to his house? :censored:

He walked the children past his small goldfish pond with its running waterfall, and the garden he made with his two grandchildren, into the small yellow house he shares with his wife.

Reads like a bad novel doesn't it? Why these details?

Rosen called the children's parents, using cellphone numbers obtained from the school bus company, and they came and retrieved their children.

Why would the school bus company release that information to some guy over the phone?
Why did he then go to the firehouse and wander around in the parking lot (as seen in the circles video)?

Victoria Soto, 27, was a first-grade teacher killed when 20-year-old Adam Lanza burst into her classroom. It wasn't clear how the children escaped harm, but there have been reports that Soto hid some of her students from the approaching gunman. The six who turned up at Rosen's home did apparently have to run past her body to safety.

Why are there no interviews with these kids and parents? Who are they? Mr. Rosen spent a few hours with them but doesn't know their names, yet was able to get their parents phone numbers?

"They said he had a big gun and a little gun," said Rosen, who didn't want to discuss other details the children shared.

Do I even NEED to ask?

A couple of hours after the last child left, a knock came on his door. It was a frantic mother who had heard that some children had taken refuge there. She was looking for her little boy.

"Her face looked frozen in terror," Rosen said, breaking down in tears.

"She thought maybe a miracle from God would have the child at my house," he said. Later, "I looked at the casualty list ... and his name was on it."

So he was home for a couple hours after the last child left...or at the firehouse?
Who was the mother?
How did he have a casualty list when that list wasn't released until the following day?

The only thing consistent about this clown's act, is all the fake crying.

Any answers guys? You opened this can of worms so I'm patiently waiting for a answer.

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 3:36 pm » by Slith

Ever get that feeling?.....you know the one.........Analyzation to death.

:bang;

Jeebus

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 3:57 pm » by just_the_flu

... tooo soon???

... i dont give a fuck, im still drunk from lastnight...

i find the humor in it :flop:
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Initiate

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 4:07 pm » by just_the_flu

just_the_flu wrote:
I like the Dead Kennedy's too. I find no humor in this though. Bad taste IMO

:hmmm:

... i guess its all fun and games until some one loses an eye.....

sorry
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 4:10 pm » by Slith

just_the_flu wrote:
just_the_flu wrote:
I like the Dead Kennedy's too. I find no humor in this though. Bad taste IMO

:hmmm:

... i guess its all fun and games until some one loses an eye.....

sorry

Then it becomes a sport. No worries mon ami

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 4:15 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

First of all, he didn't witness the tragedy.
He makes no mention of 'the man' that was yelling at them.
Why would the school bus driver drop the kids off there, or at the very least...leave them there?
Now the story is all the kids were picked up by their parents "within a half hour to fourty five minutes"!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

There was no casualty list available until the following day.
Again, no mention of any man.

(That fake ass crying with no tears is getting on my last nerve)

Upload to Disclose.tv

This one (a week later) he now recalls the man and the school bus and driver.
Still no identification as to who these people are.
If the school bus driver picked the students up somewhere between the school and firehouse, why take them to Rosen's house?

PreviousNext