Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 5:12 pm » by *WillEase*

WillEase666 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

First of all, he didn't witness the tragedy.
He makes no mention of 'the man' that was yelling at them.
Why would the school bus driver drop the kids off there, or at the very least...leave them there?
Now the story is all the kids were picked up by their parents "within a half hour to fourty five minutes"!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

There was no casualty list available until the following day.
Again, no mention of any man.

(That fake ass crying with no tears is getting on my last nerve)

Upload to Disclose.tv

This one (a week later) he now recalls the man and the school bus and driver.
Still no identification as to who these people are.
If the school bus driver picked the students up somewhere between the school and firehouse, why take them to Rosen's house?

In this video, the school bus driver identified herself. Who is she then?
What happened to the yelling man?

Notice that he describes the way they were talking "in a very staccato kind of way"...
the same way he described the sound of gun fire he heard on the CNN interview.
Is he fucking up his lines?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Aired December 18, 2012

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 5:14 pm » by *WillEase*

WillEase666 wrote:
Hurtswhenipee wrote:
Lowsix wrote:So..lemme get this straight..

His story stays completely consistent...and theres a conspiracy in it?

Well shit..that makes perfect sense.

Wonder what happens if he even leaves one word out..

"HOLY FUCK ..HE CHANGED HIS STORY...AAAGGGHHH..."

Agreed. I don't know why some of the people make those lame videos and we buy the shit. Well not me this is a poor example of discovery of information. Pure trash

@Newage these last two videos in my opinion are also pure trash. They provide shit for fact and insult my intelligence . We need factual information, if no more exists let's not grasp at straw.

You guys are either unwilling or unable to understand the issues with dear ol' Gene Rosen.
And there are several. :bang;

I'm going to use quotes from the Huffington post to further scrutinize Mr. Rosen's story.
Full article here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/1 ... 17775.html

NEWTOWN, Conn. — Gene Rosen had just finished feeding his cats and was heading from his home near Sandy Hook Elementary school to a diner Friday morning when he saw six small children sitting in a neat semicircle at the end of his driveway.

First of all, why would the six kids who miraculously escaped Mrs. Soto's room (which itself is a mystery) run past the firehouse to the end of his driveway?

('A' marks 22 Riverside drive, Mr Rosen's house)

A school bus driver was standing over them, telling them things would be all right. It was about 9:30 a.m., and the children, he discovered, had just run from the school to escape a gunman.

Where did the driver come from? Who is she (or he)? Why wouldn't the driver take the children at this point to the firehouse instead of inside Mr. Rosen's house?

Rosen, a 69-year-old retired psychologist, took the four girls and two boys into his home, and over the next few hours gave them toys, listened to their stories and called their frantic parents.

Why would this take a few hours? Would a frantic parent wait hours to drive to his house? :censored:

He walked the children past his small goldfish pond with its running waterfall, and the garden he made with his two grandchildren, into the small yellow house he shares with his wife.

Reads like a bad novel doesn't it? Why these details?

Rosen called the children's parents, using cellphone numbers obtained from the school bus company, and they came and retrieved their children.

Why would the school bus company release that information to some guy over the phone?
Why did he then go to the firehouse and wander around in the parking lot (as seen in the circles video)?

Victoria Soto, 27, was a first-grade teacher killed when 20-year-old Adam Lanza burst into her classroom. It wasn't clear how the children escaped harm, but there have been reports that Soto hid some of her students from the approaching gunman. The six who turned up at Rosen's home did apparently have to run past her body to safety.

Why are there no interviews with these kids and parents? Who are they? Mr. Rosen spent a few hours with them but doesn't know their names, yet was able to get their parents phone numbers?

"They said he had a big gun and a little gun," said Rosen, who didn't want to discuss other details the children shared.

Do I even NEED to ask?

A couple of hours after the last child left, a knock came on his door. It was a frantic mother who had heard that some children had taken refuge there. She was looking for her little boy.

"Her face looked frozen in terror," Rosen said, breaking down in tears.

"She thought maybe a miracle from God would have the child at my house," he said. Later, "I looked at the casualty list ... and his name was on it."

So he was home for a couple hours after the last child left...or at the firehouse?
Who was the mother?
How did he have a casualty list when that list wasn't released until the following day?

The only thing consistent about this clown's act, is all the fake crying.

Still waiting for a response by you nay sayers.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 5:49 pm » by SUKHOV

WillEase666 wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

First of all, he didn't witness the tragedy.
He makes no mention of 'the man' that was yelling at them.
Why would the school bus driver drop the kids off there, or at the very least...leave them there?
Now the story is all the kids were picked up by their parents "within a half hour to fourty five minutes"!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

There was no casualty list available until the following day.
Again, no mention of any man.

(That fake ass crying with no tears is getting on my last nerve)

Upload to Disclose.tv

This one (a week later) he now recalls the man and the school bus and driver.
Still no identification as to who these people are.
If the school bus driver picked the students up somewhere between the school and firehouse, why take them to Rosen's house?

In this video, the school bus driver identified herself. Who is she then?
What happened to the yelling man?

Notice that he describes the way they were talking "in a very staccato kind of way"...
the same way he described the sound of gun fire he heard on the CNN interview.
Is he fucking up his lines?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Aired December 18, 2012

I dunno Will, but his story seems very intriguing and always well rehearsed. I just don't know why the way he says the events transpired, didn't seem to be likely.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 5:51 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

In this one, the man disappears, followed by they were with "some adult"...
No mention of a school bus or driver.
He followed pretty Mrs. Lewis to the firehouse and saw her son's name on 'the casualty list' and a friend of his 'saw his picture'?
"The children went to the firehouse..." followed at the end with "the parents came to my house"

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 6:01 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

He mentions the man but not what happened to him.
He also says the school bus driver comes with them to the house, but doesn't say when
she appeared, just that she said 'there's been an incident'. So why didn't he or she call the police so those six kids were accounted for?

I can do this all day folks. Someone admit that Mr. Rosen is full of shit already!

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 6:09 pm » by *WillEase*

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 6:37 pm » by The57ironman

WillEase666 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

He mentions the man but not what happened to him.
He also says the school bus driver comes with them to the house, but doesn't say when
she appeared, just that she said 'there's been an incident'. So why didn't he or she call the police so those six kids were accounted for?

I can do this all day folks. Someone admit that Mr. Rosen is full of shit already!

.......i agree.....it's stinkin' to high heaven..

.....i'm under-whelmed..............Image

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 9:04 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Feb 3, 2013
Gene Rosen is claiming that a bus literally pulled up in front of his house before the police even got word of the shooting. And that bus was full of 6 kids who ran out from Mrs. Sotos class. People would like to know more details about this outrageous story, which is 100% true according to the mainstream media.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 9:09 pm » by Malogg

THE SANDY HOOK - THE CASE OF THE ABANDONED BUILDING.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Feb 3, 2013
Video Source:awakenlilrabbit
De-commissioned buildings? ready for demolition or just a bad hair day?
+ special guest American Hero, Gene Rosen.

Gene Genie let yourself go!, Sits like a man but he smiles like a reptile
HAHA Image

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 9:23 pm » by The57ironman

........yeah.......

........this whole f*cking thing is....

............... magnificent......... :peep:

Adjective
Impressively beautiful, elaborate, or extravagant; striking.
Very good; excellent.

Synonyms
splendid - gorgeous - grand - superb - glorious

.........''it was this magnificent thing''...@12:59

Upload to Disclose.tv

.....i'm under-whelmed..............Image

PreviousNext