Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8042
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 4:59 am » by Malogg


Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9654
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 6:00 am » by *WillEase*


Malogg wrote:https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/528969_121878327988434_41831798_n.jpg



Image



None of the links provided by the sites above can prove this.
How about a link to the SS death index itself!
Till then... :bullshit: :bullshit:

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:05 pm
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 6:08 am » by Newagemessiah


Noentry wrote:Newagemessiah Hi do you remember me? :flop:

You have been very busy. 87 pages and climbing. This is an epic post.

Would you be so kind as to give me a short break down of what you think really happened.
In your opinion.
Also do you have any good or critical evidence you can show me? The ones you think prove your suspicions.

After 87 pages things like that can get lost.
:cheers:


Yes, the most work is conversing with shills, which I avoid. :owned:

It's impossible to say what happened, except that what didn't happen is Adam Lanza didn't walk into the school and start shooting people and defenseless kids and then shoot himself. Six of the kids didn't escape and end up on Gene Rosen's lawn.

I am going to put together a Youtube soon, I hope. My PC is a dog, so it's hard to process the vids, etc.

For me, at least what doesn't seem to bother others as much...

The attorney general, Fast and Furious gun runner type meets with the Governor of Connecticut two weeks before... on some little "initiative" that wasn't squat for the AG to bother with.

EVERYONE supposedly on the scene, according to one reporter, was absolutely beside themselves that something like this could possibly happen. BUT, practically the first words out of the Governor of Connecticut's mouth were, that he was told to expect something like this, by the feds, and in context, by Eric Holder.

I say this because there has to be a HUGE orchestrator to make this work, and that is about as huge as it gets.
Sandy Hook Conspiracy Info: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8042
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 6:11 am » by Malogg


WillEase666 wrote:
Malogg wrote:https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/528969_121878327988434_41831798_n.jpg



Image



None of the links provided by the sites above can prove this.
How about a link to the SS death index itself!
Till then... :bullshit: :bullshit:



BAWS to you to ya ole gumper << wee joke

Image
Last edited by Malogg on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6984
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:39 am

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 6:17 am » by E6722maj


this entire story stinks. something is rotten in newtown

.
whatever

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9654
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 6:18 am » by *WillEase*


Malogg wrote:
BAWS to you to ya ole gumper << wee joke


I went through the trouble monkey man, to at least try to verify this information.

I challenge you to prove what you post, plain and simple.

Perhaps you will have better luck...wee not joking. :dunno:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8042
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 6:24 am » by Malogg


WillEase666 wrote:
Malogg wrote:
BAWS to you to ya ole gumper << wee joke


I went through the trouble monkey man, to at least try to verify this information.

I challenge you to prove what you post, plain and simple.

Perhaps you will have better luck...wee not joking. :dunno:


Image
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8533
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 6:42 am » by Noentry


I want you to first know I do not hold any credbility to the hoax.
But I would like to understand what you see.
If you dont mind we will explore your conclusion piece by piece.
I am not quite an open book but I am willing to go over all the evidence you, that you feel collaborates your story.

Newagemessiah wrote:
Yes, the most work is conversing with shills, which I avoid. :owned:


:alien51: :flop: cool



It's impossible to say what happened, except that what didn't happen is Adam Lanza didn't walk into the school and start shooting people and defenseless kids and then shoot himself. Six of the kids didn't escape and end up on Gene Rosen's lawn.

I am a little confused by your first statement, you say it is impossible to say what happened :headscratch: . Yet you have an except. :headscratch:
Can you show me the evidence/ links to prove he did not kill the children.
Six of the kids did not escpae? I am confussed do you mean the kids who survived?


I am going to put together a Youtube soon, I hope. My PC is a dog, so it's hard to process the vids, etc.

I look forward to it. You can count on my hit.

For me, at least what doesn't seem to bother others as much...

The attorney general, Fast and Furious gun runner type meets with the Governor of Connecticut two weeks before... on some little "initiative" that wasn't squat for the AG to bother with.

What do you think the purpose of this meeting was?
Do you have any evidence that agree with your conclusion.


EVERYONE supposedly on the scene, according to one reporter, was absolutely beside themselves that something like this could possibly happen. BUT, practically the first words out of the Governor of Connecticut's mouth were, that he was told to expect something like this, by the feds, and in context, by Eric Holder.
I can see how this seems strange. Politicians are notorious liars, they will lie out of the skin if they believe it will protect their career.
Of course they are expecting an atrocity like this, they never stopped happening. It is only a natural conclusion. Insane people kill this is with out question.
Insane people are everywhere sometimes all they need is a pc and a forum to to promote their brnd off insanity.


I say this because there has to be a HUGE orchestrator to make this work, and that is about as huge as it gets.


I agree with you there is a huge orchestrator at work, it is not just one song there are many different agendas at work clouding the truth about all this. Which I would like to explore with you, if that is ok.
Tptb do not need to force the issue the pieces were set up long time ago. With or without Adam Lanza they will still attain their goals of disarming the people.
I fully believe they are using this atrocity to further their goals, this is with out doubt ,but do you really think they would risk alienating the whole country and their positions with such a risky move. Dont you think they are way to smart to go out of their way to force an issue that is inevitable? Whats the rush? This path to disarmament of the public will happen with blood shed, it is inevitable, they do not need a hoax to create this future. It will happen.


I have yet to be :owned: , so if you do manage it it will be a big feather in your cap.
I still want you to give it your best shoot.
:flop:
Last edited by Noentry on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9654
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 6:45 am » by *WillEase*


WillEase666 wrote:
Malogg wrote:
BAWS to you to ya ole gumper << wee joke


I went through the trouble monkey man, to at least try to verify this information.

I challenge you to prove what you post, plain and simple.

Perhaps you will have better luck...wee not joking. :dunno:


Obviously you can't.
Not that I am surprised. :censored:

The problem is friend is you don't care what you post, much less if it can be verified.
It's no wonder people look upon anyone who asks questions so poorly,
because people like you perpetuate the ridiculous conspiracies...
and at the same time making a mockery of true inquisitiveness.
Grow up.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2331
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:51 pm
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Feb 05, 2013 7:02 am » by Hurtswhenipee



Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv



Upload to Disclose.tv





Can anyone tell me who owned the car that Adam Lanza was alleged to have driven to the school?
Because it was reported that it was not his mothers after all. It was also reported to not be Christopher Rodia's car either???



@Newage Who are you calling a Shill?
Last edited by Hurtswhenipee on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook