PostTue Dec 18, 2012 10:49 pm » by Harbin

That IS very odd.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 10:51 pm » by Ufosarus

wtf is right :scary:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 pm » by Eldorado

You should see how Leahy is smiling right now.......fucking disgusting......

The Burlington Free Press has labeled Patrick Leahy the third in line for the Presidency.....in case of an assassination......the Hawaii Senator just died and they overlooked his half mast flag for a promo about the position that Leahy is going to rise up on......which they want to promote as the next candidate for the presidency......

There is something really going on here.......There's a SHIT TONNE of Intelligence Community spooks operating here......

Illegal stings......busts with no real charges........bunches of shopping snobs pushing people around.......

The Jewish Business Network has taken over our town.........and they are giving out hints of the things being planned right now......

and they are planning to off Biden and Obama......putting the Israeli Pawn Patrick Leahy into the position of Jewish Puppet......pay attention to the double meanings in the mainstream.....targeting Obama and Biden............Leahy makes a weekly call to Bibi Netanyahu........WTF IS THIS ABOUT?????

Already heard the Atlanta Jewish Times openly talk about assassinating Obama........now Leahy's gonna mail himself some white powder.......again........

Get ready for something bigtime.......in Vermont......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Writer

PostTue Dec 18, 2012 11:43 pm » by bell02

why, to sandy hook at once so much?

everything in such a short time?

First, with batman

now this video ...

all by chance? .. from a stranger from the internet ... found?

why the media want me to know that it is a hoax ... sorry, but to me it looks as if they want it that everybody know that this is a fake!

and every one of you, and everything in it now,you made ​​in this second is... nothing but thinking! think about what?
think about what you can not do, anything about that because ....everything stays the same!

welcome back to slavery. Does nothing and goes to sleep

For my part ...

I post it and make it viral .. Also when I see the people as zombies react on it and look away ... no matter

I'm not the life of others!