:shock:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fec_1277811308

chicks at least gave some back
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 12:12 pm » by Illuminated

oh and

Retired deputy charged with sex assault of child

A retired Harris County Sheriff's deputy who was accused in April of having a sexual relationship with a female inmate was charged today with two counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and one count of indecency with a child.

Paul Briones, 53, has pleaded not guilty to the April charge of improper sexual relationship with an inmate and maintains his innocence, his attorney Lisa Andrews More.. said. Andrews would not comment on today's charges because she had not been hired on the case and was not authorized to speak.

Donna Hawkins, a spokeswoman for the Harris County District Attorney's office declined to comment on the new charges because Briones has not been arraigned.

Briones retired from law enforcement in January after 26 years of working in the jail and the criminal courthouse, according to sheriff's spokeswoman Christina Garza.

Briones is free on $2,000 bail.

Garza said Briones has not yet turned himself in on the new charges

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=391_1277848707

Sheriff's deputy arrested for incidents involving 13-year-old girl

A St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office deputy was fired and then arrested after an investigation revealed that he'd acted inappropriately with a 13-year-old Mandeville-area girl, Sheriff Jack Strain announced this afternoon.

Scott Benton, 42, of 231 Forest Loop, Mandeville, was arrested at his home on Thursday and booked into the St. Tammany Parish Jail that evening with one count of indecent More..behavior with a juvenile. He was released on $25,000 bond later that evening, authorities said.

Benton allegedly engaged in inappropriate conversations with the girl, and one incident involved a kiss, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Investigators received a complaint on June 1 from the mother of a 13 year old Mandeville-area girl, authorities said.

No other incidents involving the two are believed to have occurred, authorities said.

Until his termination on Thursday, Benton had been a deputy working security at the 22nd Judicial District Court in Covington for about three years.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1e2_1244588614

go look at their pics

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

this guys are no human :nwo: , did you see how they move have to be a reptilian

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 1:26 pm » by Dukettt

Hard to see what actually starts the brawling but it all flames up when stubby lady police does like ladies do and grabs one of the lezzie girls hair. Maybe like try talking next time.
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 1:28 pm » by Dukettt

freeyourmindnow wrote:this guys are no human :nwo: , did you see how they move have to be a reptilian

Hmmm... dont look like they go on all four legs like reptilians usually do but yes these are trained in police academy to walk on two legs. ;)
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 4:38 pm » by Illuminated

Riot cop blasts lone woman with...rubber bullet then gas??
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b51_1277972158

sick :top:

from another thread

U.S. Justice Department Wants "Dumbed Down" Cops (06/13/97)
http://www.adversity.net/policefire.htm

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 4:48 pm » by Thesaint

this guys are no human :nwo: , did you see how they move have to be a reptilian

Stupid quotes like that do no favours.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 01, 2010 4:56 pm » by Otomon

Awesome,this is better than epic beard man ^_^
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Jul 02, 2010 5:39 pm » by Hellspook

polices gotta start using their guns to earn the respect they deserve.

lol
Speech isnt free.
Its only for those who can afford to raise their voice. -TFP