Sarah Palin Doctrine Emerges Arab League Echoes Her

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 7:36 am » by Daemonfoe

Mods should hang their heads in shame. You're on DISCLOSE.TV and you talk about political candidates like they actually matter. Like they affect ANYTHING whatsoever.

I ban you all.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 8:02 am » by Nihilgeist

Upload to Disclose.tv

I can't wait for a Palin Presidency so we can 'Rape' her and Spock day and night, figuratively speaking of course, at least with spock
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 8:11 am » by Nihilgeist

rydher wrote:I'm really digging Herman Cain the more and more I read up on the guy. Need to do some more research but I like what I see from him.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Alfred W. Evans For President

This was taken from the Waco Tribune Herald, Waco, TX, 18 Nov. 2010

Put me in charge...

Put me in charge of food stamps. I’d get rid of Lone Star Cards; no cash for Ding Dongs or Ho Ho’s, just money for
50-pound bags of rice and beans, blocks of cheese, and all the powdered milk you can haul away. If you want steak
And frozen pizza...get a job.

Put me in charge of Medicaid. We’ll test recipients for drugs, alcohol, and nicotine and document all tattoos and piercings.
If you want to reproduce or use drugs, alcohol, smoke or get Tats and piercings...get a job.

Put me in charge of government housing. Ever live in a military barracks? You will maintain our property in a clean and good
State of repair. Your “home” will be subject to inspections anytime, and possessions will be inventoried. If you want a
Plasma TV or Xbox 360...get a job and your own place.

In addition, you will either present a check stub from a job each week or you will report to a “government” job. It may be cleaning the roadways of trash, painting and repairing public housing, Whatever we find for you. We will sell your 22 inch rims and low profile tires and your blasting stereo and speakers and put that money toward the “common good.”

Before you write that I’ve violated someone’s rights, realize that all of the above is voluntary. If you want our money, accept our rules. Before you say this would be “demeaning” and ruin their “self esteem,” consider that it wasn’t that long ago when taking someone else’s money for doing absolutely nothing was Demeaning and lowered self esteem.

If we are expected to pay for other people’s mistakes we should At least attempt to make them learn from their bad choices. The current system rewards them for continuing to make bad choices.

Alfred W. Evans, Gatesville, Texas

Damn straight. I'd love to shake this guy's hand.

Thanks to my Grandma for sending this.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 8:32 am » by Redwoodrick

spock wrote:AGAIN - I LOVE IT.

Sarah Palin would be so much a better president than Obama. Where's Drextin? Dusty/Liberal? DarkPlanet?

TOLD YA SO, TOLD YA SO, TOLD YA SO.

And the reason I say that is, because they can't be relishing in the fact that Obama is now looking like a puddle, "Spectator In Chief". Waits on FRANCE!!!! to act, before being decisive. HAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahaha.

Go Palin!

The call by the Arab League for Western military intervention in an Arab state — in this case asking that a UN “no-fly zone” be imposed over Libya – is not only without precedent but it puts in formal terms what Governor Palin stated three weeks ago should have been America’s response to the political and humanitarian crisis now unfolding there.

The former GOP vice presidential candidate was being interviewed on February 23rd on national television by Sean Hannity on a range of issues. On the Libya crisis, she proposed a no-fly-zone to protect the armed and un-armed opposition to the Qaddafi regime. Mrs. Palin’s formulation had been blogged about for nearly a week when it was echoed by the man who, before the Iraq war, had led the Iraq democratic movement in exile, Ahmed Chalabi.

A long-time foe of Saddam Hussein who has emerged as a leading figure in Iraq’s democratically elected legislature. Mr Chalabi recounted in the Wall Street Journal how President George H. W. Bush’s 1991 call for a popular uprising against Saddam had been heeded by the Iraqi people, only to have Saddam then murder some 30,000 of them from helicopter gunships while the Western world stood by.

Not again, Mr. Chalabi pleaded in his essay, and explicitly demanded a Libyan no-fly-zone. But it now it seems Qaddafi will be allowed to repeat a Saddam-style repression, even as President Obama, and the rest of what he likes to call the international community, is “watching carefully.”

Mrs. Palin also continues to link America’s energy policy — a realm in which she has experience — and U.S. foreign and anti-terrorism policies. She recognizes that the ongoing transfer of billions of U.S. petro-dollars to unstable or even hostile Mideast regimes has, since the formation in 1973 of the Organization of Petoleum Exporting Countries, been an drain on U.S. financial resources.

In a critique of Mr. Obama’s energy policies published yesterday at about the same time the Arab League was adopting her prescription for a Libya no-fly-zone, Mrs. Palin laid out how the president’s “war on domestic oil and gas exploration and production has caused us pain at the pump, endangered our already sluggish economic recovery, and threatened our national security.” Nor is Gov. Palin’s insight into complex international issues limited to areas of her immediate expertise.

The Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin — certainly no knee-jerk advocate for Sarah Palin — wrote just a few weeks ago that Palin turns out to have been correct in the prediction she made to Barbara Walters, in a much-noted November 2009 interview. Palin stated she was opposed to Obama’s opposition to Israel’s settlement policies because “[m]ore and more Jewish people will be flocking to Israel in the days and weeks and months ahead.” Now, as Rubin noted, Israel’s Central Bureau of Statistics confirms that the pace of immigration to Israel rose 14% to 16,633 from the level in 2009, most coming from Russia or America.

Mrs. Palin will be in New Delhi later this week delivering the keynote address to the annual India Today Conclave. She has been asked to speak on “What America Means to Me.” She will speak as a crisis is simmering between America and Pakistan, India’s nuclear-armed neighbor to the northwest and will be the first high profile trip by a potential Republican contender to South Asia.

More broadly, Mrs. Palin’s address in India will be another step in the growing outline of what might be called The Palin Doctrine. It contrasts sharply with the foreign policy being conducted, if that is the word, by President Obama, who is perplexing not only the Arab world, to which he reached out in his Cairo speech at the start of his presidency, but even his own supporters in the liberal camp, and many in between, who are upset by what might be called his propensity for inaction. It’s an inaction that suggests the Arab League won’t be the only institution that might find itself surprised by the logic of the alert Alaskan.

I can't wait to hear what Hussein Obama's new campaign slogan is.

I am not surprised that you are a Palin fan.I have house plants smarter than her.The DNC would have to search far to find a candidate that wouldn't shine in an election against her.She makes W.Bush look sharp as a tack.
Fact is,Palin may well run against Obama in 2012...As a gift to him from the ptb for playing ball in his first term :mrgreen:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 9:07 am » by Liveecarbme

EVERY politician who rises to that level of elected position is essentially a whore to interests outside the American people. EVERY president since Kennedy has engaged American military in some conflict somewhere in the world for some cluster fuck of a reason. The initial reasons are never what they seem-it's like a fraternity that requires you kill off as many innocents as possible. Sarah Palin for all her hot naiveness possesses niether the stability for holding office nor the support of mainstream political power. Her selection by McCain was disasterous...even Bill O'Reilly sees that. Sadly in the back of everyone's mind the notion that a third war-or conflict other than war, was looming. To think naively that any someone else would NOT have done something similar is truly naive.
This is the very thing Obama did not want to happen, but there are pressures from forces we are all speculating about but never certain of. Point your finger and laugh-or cry but Bush did the same and we're still feeling the effects of that goat fuck.
Obama and his entire administration is fucked on this issue-there is no clear objective-despite the weak arguments given by the shot callers-DoD Gates is now having to justify the very thing he opposed, Gen Hamm is calling this debacle what it is...a cluster fuck and the "coalition of the willing" is as determined as the "Libyan rebels" who fire off Kalashnikovs wildly in the air....just like Iraq and Afghanistan we'll end up leading the way on behalf of others.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 9:31 am » by Redwoodrick

liveecarbme wrote:EVERY politician who rises to that level of elected position is essentially a whore to interests outside the American people. EVERY president since Kennedy has engaged American military in some conflict somewhere in the world for some cluster fuck of a reason. The initial reasons are never what they seem-it's like a fraternity that requires you kill off as many innocents as possible. Sarah Palin for all her hot naiveness possesses niether the stability for holding office nor the support of mainstream political power. Her selection by McCain was disasterous...even Bill O'Reilly sees that. Sadly in the back of everyone's mind the notion that a third war-or conflict other than war, was looming. To think naively that any someone else would NOT have done something similar is truly naive.
This is the very thing Obama did not want to happen, but there are pressures from forces we are all speculating about but never certain of. Point your finger and laugh-or cry but Bush did the same and we're still feeling the effects of that goat fuck.
Obama and his entire administration is fucked on this issue-there is no clear objective-despite the weak arguments given by the shot callers-DoD Gates is now having to justify the very thing he opposed, Gen Hamm is calling this debacle what it is...a cluster fuck and the "coalition of the willing" is as determined as the "Libyan rebels" who fire off Kalashnikovs wildly in the air....just like Iraq and Afghanistan we'll end up leading the way on behalf of others.

You have a keen grasp :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 9:40 am » by Liveecarbme

Thanks...when we all stop and think...really THINK-it's all disturbingly clear-years of serving the US machinery has also honed my awareness.
Thank you for noticing. Adhereing to ANY political ideology is silly...it's like rooting for a pro sports team.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 11:21 am » by Redwoodrick

daemonfoe wrote:You gotta love when people engage in political mascot masturbation.

These are puppets people. It's been said 1000 times.

I mean FFS. They could play a cartoon and say it's our president and he's our #1 in command, and he runs this country, and make an episode about him causing WW3, and you people would be saying, "Man that cartoon character fucked up. I can't believe he did this to us. What an idiot! Why did you vote for him?"

I see it more like this:
'The US is directed at a level far above the partisan field.The democrats and republicans are like the left and right hand of the Overlord..one hand caresses waves and the other grabs and punches..but they are both controlled by the same brain,the same body.
Look at it this way.Every 15 or 20 years the American taxpayers get swindled out of a good couple billion or so by one institution or another who's political party is in power and who act for a while with impunity.The money gets robbed and the country suffers and the next partry steps in to "make it all better"..i.e. put out band aids and no-nos to fix the problem..maybe one person goes to a country club jail and a few fines are levied and some economic stimulus is dispersed to placate the masses.Then the other party starts the "change" game and the process starts all over again.
As to what good it does to vote for one candidate over another,a good point can be made that there is none,but I ask you,if it was W.Bush v B.Clinton right now,do you think your vote wouldn't matter?

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 12:05 pm » by Svaha

Palin, the next and last president of the US of A.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 23, 2011 12:11 pm » by Svaha

allreadydead wrote:I have considered this vexing question about Palin and Obama very carefully - and I would certainly shag Palin, But I would leave Obama alone,so that he can shag the rest of the world.......... :mrgreen:

Hahaha lol, you're right.

It makes no difference (to me), right / left / commy / capitalist, all forms end up with a few extremely rich and the majority poor.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

PreviousNext