Sarkozy : multiculturalism had failed

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 10:08 am » by zinzana

AFP - French President Nicolas Sarkozy on Thursday declared that multiculturalism had failed, joining a growing number of world leaders or ex-leaders who have condemned it.
"We have been too concerned about the identity of the person who was arriving and not enough about the identity of the country that was receiving him," he said in a television interview in which he declared the concept a "failure."
British Prime Minister David Cameron last month pronounced his country's long-standing policy of multiculturalism a failure, calling for better integration of young Muslims to combat home-grown extremism.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Australia's former prime minister John Howard and former Spanish prime minister Jose Maria Aznar have also in recent months said multicultural policies have not successfully integrated immigrants.
france24.com

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 12:19 pm » by Svaha

And so they found a common enemie that lives in your country already.
It's not us the government but it are they, so to protect you we have to take even more controll of YOUR life.
Democracy / Republic have become hollow words, I wonder how long it will take before the 'western' people see that they are in the same situation as the Egyptian people were.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 12:44 pm » by Viggz

hahaha wot a load of shit. This is a lie. It has not failed. its actually worked.
No offence frenchies but the french gov have always been scared.

Im surrounded by different cultures out here... And guess what....We all get on!

Lmfao our primeminister comes out with ultra shite. This is pure bollox.
Extreemists are the minority. Especially with all this egypt stuff goin on...Their all happy and celebrating with us all.

So fuck off. Cameron Is Chatting Bollox!

The epic fail is raping their countries in the first place. Making them ashamed of the skin their in. But alot are over that. And admit that terroism or whatever u wanna call it...is the wrong answer to the right question.

Zinzana your attempts to pervert the truth about muslims has failed. And is failing even so more now. Go shrivvle in a corner u rascist bastard. Walk the earth forever like your sposed to - I Find It Very Educational How Muslims managed to get on with the christians....strange how the jews wont get on with them

Heres a picture of a Muslim "terroist" playing with my son.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
http://soundcloud.com/viggerz

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Initiate

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:08 pm » by Viggz

I think zinzanas still traumatised from the brisk penis sucking he had to endure.

Suspention In Your Breathing Is What Im Leaving Untill It Leaves U 2 Deamons Whisperin The Meaning Of Life In Ya Ear. Right Before They Make Your Mother Fucking Life Dissapear

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:27 pm » by Phaeton

viggz wrote:hahaha wot a load of shit. This is a lie. It has not failed. its actually worked.
No offence frenchies but the french gov have always been scared.

Im surrounded by different cultures out here... And guess what....We all get on!

Lmfao our primeminister comes out with ultra shite. This is pure bollox.
Extreemists are the minority. Especially with all this egypt stuff goin on...Their all happy and celebrating with us all.

So fuck off. Cameron Is Chatting Bollox!

The epic fail is raping their countries in the first place. Making them ashamed of the skin their in. But alot are over that. And admit that terroism or whatever u wanna call it...is the wrong answer to the right question.

Zinzana your attempts to pervert the truth about muslims has failed. And is failing even so more now. Go shrivvle in a corner u rascist bastard. Walk the earth forever like your sposed to - I Find It Very Educational How Muslims managed to get on with the christians....strange how the jews wont get on with them

Heres a picture of a Muslim "terroist" playing with my son.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:clapper: Hear hear.

PS. beautiful son you have there mate.
You are giving him a headstart in life seeing all races as his brothers.
In complete contradiction to someone like zionzana, who will be consumed by his hate towards his fellow Man, based on a 'Im superior and you are inferior' [ie. 'apartheid'] ideology. Which will result in destruction without exception.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 1:36 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

[quote="viggz"]

:) there is a cool little dude :flop: with a very scary terrorist :ohno:

Initiate

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 2:35 pm » by Viggz

haha! :D Thanks guys.

Peace!

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 2:41 pm » by zinzana

nice spin but i'm not a racist and i have nothing against musslims seriously
i am against islam and the quran thats all
and your kid is super cute btw

Initiate

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 2:43 pm » by Viggz

your a lier and your opinion means nothing to me.

Ive made my point and im off.
Ill leave you to try dig yourself out of a massive hole all your anti muslim posts have left lol

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 12, 2011 2:45 pm » by zinzana

you are stupid and and i dont care what you think about my opinions ok
allha is a pimp and Jannah 72 is the name of his brothel

Last edited by zinzana on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next