satan and god are the same...

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 10:00 pm » by Troll2rocks

Your right, they are the same, neither exist.

Good post
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 10:07 pm » by Troll2rocks

telocvovim wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:Your right, they are the same, neither exist.

Good post

eheheh... if u really believe that ull be surprised when ur life under the bridge comes to an end...

or what??

:D

Sadly the realisation that there is no afterlife will be just one big black nothing.

My advise enjoy your time while concious. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 10:11 pm » by Phaeton

For some here, yes. :bang;
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 10:15 pm » by Daemonfoe

If god created everyting, then yes satan is god, and god is satan. This is a major flaw in christianity imo. Supposedly we're given free choice, and that is a test to see if we will be good or bad, but god knows everything, so he already knows who is going to be bad, so basically he created everything just for his amusement, but you should still worship him.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 10:24 pm » by Eliakim

1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

The appointed time was this year when the herald ran with it.

1 John 1:5
[ Walking in the light ] This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

Revelation 21:23
The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.

As the Christ said 'The soul is the lamp that lights the way".

Now OP ponder upon why man requires a lamp of light to light the way.

I can assure you that the day comes when the light overwhelms the path at your own feet. However, a lot of healing is required before that day comes.

As the Christ said 'If a man does not shine then there is darkness".

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 10:26 pm » by Daemonfoe

eliakim wrote:As the Christ said 'If a man does not shine then there is darkness".

Unless of course the sun keeps shining.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Super Moderator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 10:28 pm » by Troll2rocks

eliakim wrote:1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God.

[ Walking in the light ] This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all.

The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.

I can assure you that the day comes when the light overwhelms the path at your own feet. However, a lot of healing is required before that day comes.

There are some other great stories too, in the same vein as the bible, Three little pigs, The Gingerbread house, and my fav Humpty Dumpty.

There is as much validity to those stories as there is to the bible.

Penn and Teller said it best...

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 10:32 pm » by Pindz

cant wait till "Raphael" jumps into this thread with his jesuswastika Image

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 10:34 pm » by Eliakim

troll2rocks wrote:
eliakim wrote:1 Corinthians 4:5

There are some other great stories too, in the same vein as the bible, Three little pigs, The Gingerbread house, and my fav Humpty Dumpty.

There is as much validity to those stories as there is to the bible.

Penn and Teller said it best...

I speak from personal experience. However, it is great when your own experience is also confirmed in the texts.

Writer

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 10:41 pm » by Arisen

Well simple logic can tell us that.

By definition (whether it exists or not it's a different story...) god is almighty. So there can not be 2 forces that affect reality.

The only difference is that in our perception some things are deemed "good" and some "bad".

However this is a definition according to our personal conditions. More accurate terms to describe what we feel would be "bitter" (i hate it) and "sweet" (i love it).

Then it's kinda clear how god and satan are states that i'm describing according to my own sensations (perception of reality), as I'm finding these 2 attributes, god/satan, in myself, depending on how i'm affected by reality. But reality in itself does not change, b/c as we can see physics describes this reality in very simple causal laws.

Next