Satan has made fools of us all

Initiate

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 pm » by Christopherdel

What if you were all fooled and that god is in fact an evil presenece on earth that we cannot seem to get rid of. I personally do not believe in a man who overlooks all that we do and judges us on our actions.

I cannot even believe the amount of money that is poured into churches by governments and people, houses lost and families torn apart because people sat around believing that god would help them, the vatican is riddled with child sex claims, and scandal after scandal, millions die of hunger every year, drought, cancer, brutal murders. No one in their right mind can believe that there is a good god that helps us when we pray, it makes no sense. How often do we blame satan? Never, people always claim its gods will and one day we will understand what his truepurpose for us is.

The idea of god is for those who cannot think for themselves and dont have the intelligence to create their own paths in life, This god feeds offf the laziness that is the human race and will take everything that you give it, constantly consuming our lives until we are broken and cannot give anymore. Its time to realize that we can be our own gods and create our own paths in life. Its amazing to think that if we lived in a world without god how advanced we could be. No god will save us or show us the right path in life, we are on our own and need to stop this archaic way of life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7ZWfvCjBE

The king's taken back the throne
The useless seed is sown
When they say they're cutting off the phone
I'll tell 'em you're not home

No place to hide
You were fighting as a soldier on their side
You're still a soldier in your mind
Though nothing's on the line

You say it's money that we need
As if we're only mouths to feed
I know no matter what you say
There are some debts you'll never pay

Working for the church
While your family dies
You take what they give you
And you keep it inside
Every spark of friendship and love
Will die without a home
Hear the soldier groan, "We'll go at it alone"

I can taste the fear
Gonna lift me up and take me out of here
Don't wanna fight, don't wanna die
Just wanna hear you cry

Who's gonna throw the very first stone?
Oh! Who's gonna reset the bone?
Walking with your head in a sling
Wanna hear the soldier sing

Working for the Church
While my family dies
Your little baby sister's
Gonna lose her mind
Will die without a home

I can taste your fear
It's gonna lift you up and take you out of here
And the bone shall never heal
I care not if you kneel

We can't find you now
But they're gonna get their money back somehow
And when you finally disappear
We'll just say that you were never here

Been working for the church
While your life falls apart
Singing hallelujah with the fear in your heart
Will die without a home

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 7:19 pm » by Savwafair2012

Oh I thought this was about Miley again.

My bad :bang;
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Writer

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 7:26 pm » by Chela

Fools of us - No that was not God!

God has little to do with the church today as it did 2000 years ago with temples. The church has more to do with the elite control of the masses to keep them "dumbed down".

God has always been within and never has been nor will be about a church.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 7:28 pm » by Boondox681

:hiho:
you sound crazy.
you'll fit in perfect :flop:

peace
"I wish i was there when the horse was stole,but I reckon I'll see the tracks when I get there"
-Abraham Lincoln

Writer

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 7:54 pm » by Chela

Try to understand where the church came from:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/11044a.htm

FIRST COUNCIL OF NICAEA - 325 AD
INTRODUCTION
This council opened on 19 June in the presence of the emperor, but it is uncertain who presided over the sessions. In the extant lists of bishops present, Ossius of Cordova, and the presbyters Vitus and Vincentius are listed before the other names, but it is more likely that Eustathius of Antioch or Alexander of Alexandria presided. (see Decrees of the Ecumenical Councils, ed. Norman P. Tanner S.J.)

The bold text in the profession of faith of the 318 fathers constitutes, according to Tanner "The additions made by the council to an underlying form of the creed", and that the underlying creed was most likely "derived from the baptismal formula of Caesarea put forward by the bishop of that city Eusebius" or that it "developed from an original form which existed in Jerusalem or at any rate Palestine". "A direct descent from the creed of Eusebius of Caesarea is manifestly out of the question." Vol 1, p2)

The figure of 318 given in the heading below is from Hilary of Poitier and is the traditional one. Other numbers are Eusebius 250, Eustathius of Antioch 270., Athanasius about 300, Gelasius of Cyzicus at more than 300.

http://www.piar.hu/councils/ecum01.htm

The emperor Constantine has rightly been called the most important emperor of Late Antiquity. His powerful personality laid the foundations of post-classical European civilization; his reign was eventful and highly dramatic. His victory at the Milvian Bridge counts among the most decisive moments in world history, while his legalization and support of Christianity and his foundation of a 'New Rome' at Byzantium rank among the most momentous decisions ever made by a European ruler. The fact that ten Byzantine emperors after him bore his name may be seen as a measure of his importance and of the esteem in which he was held.

http://www.roman-emperors.org/conniei.htm