Satan In the Vatican

Initiate

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 5:02 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Upload to Disclose.tv

Take a look at this video it's an addition to my last post on Theosophy and
esoteric which is a part of the vision of the U.N. goal.
1. One world government

:And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns.
( and I saw a nation coming out of the political sea and it was divided into 10 kingdoms
and was ruled by the seven leaders.)

:After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

: Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces

2. One world religion

:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
( this states the people who didn't follow the new religion were slain from the foundations
of the world)
They are serious about their religion that they kill off all people who don't obey
kinda sounds like the catholic church they killed a lot of people in the name of god.
Last edited by SonOfGodEternalFlame on Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 5:09 am » by Kinninigan

:alien:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 5:13 am » by Iamthatiam

I thought all Religions were man made, and I also thought that every man made institution, were subject to its inherent weaknesses, from upside down, from left to right, front to backwards, this is invariably the way it is, no more no less, because it is Mathematical...Directly proportional!

One more thing, for the last time: THEOSOPHY IS NOT A RELIGION, and the only resemblance with such, is because it compiles every religion under the light of its Comparative Studies, got it, or is it too advanced to your prejudiced mind?

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Initiate

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 5:35 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Iamthatiam wrote:I thought all Religions were man made, and I also thought that every man made institution, were subject to its inherent weaknesses, from upside down, from left to right, front to backwards, this is invariably the way it is, no more no less, because it is Mathematical...Directly proportional!

One more thing, for the last time: THEOSOPHY IS NOT A RELIGION, and the only resemblance with such, is because it compiles every religion under the light of its Comparative Studies, got it, or is it too advanced to your prejudiced mind?

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 5:44 am » by Kinninigan

:alien51:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 5:59 am » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

Theosophy is, then, the archaic Wisdom-Religion, the esoteric doctrine once known in every ancient country having claims to civilization. — The Theosophist, October 1879
Theosophy is the quintessence of duty. — The Key to Theosophy

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 8:25 am » by Cia212

The first bit was Art bell with Fr. Malachi Martin. Read his book Windswept House where it talks about the Enthronement Ritual. It involves Priests and Bishops raping a little girl and torturing animals with the goal of establishing Satan in the Vatican.

Then read Hostage to the Devil.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 22, 2012 8:57 am » by Iwanci

Does anyone wlse find it amazing that rituals often involve sexual activities like rape and other degrading acts towards women or weaker people?

Does this not show you that these religions are man made and serve only to fill the man's inner sadistic desires?

Sorry, it is one thing to pray to a non existent entity, quite another to involve innocent people just so you can get your sad rocks off.

I am getting quite sick and tired of hearing about so called people in so called positions of power taking advantage of others.

There is NO place for religion on this planet, the sooner we get rid of the veils of excuse the better we will all be. Believe in your gods in your own minds you sad srekcuf and leave the weaker people alone.

Sadistic people often need excuses to pin their poor behavior on, they convince themselves that another entity is controlling their thoughts and to them this lie becomes a reality. The chain needs to be broken for this cyclical behavior to stop. Get religion the kcuf out of here...

Sprry but everyday I hear and see too much bullshit occur in the name of a 'religion', are we all too blind or stupid to connect the dots?
Fortes fortuna iuvat