Satanism = Brain washed fools

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:57 am » by Zer0

Seahawk wrote:I'm saying that they know not what they do, Otto.

Does anyone?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 1:00 am » by Seahawk

Otoel wrote:
Seahawk wrote:I'm saying that they know not what they do, Otto.

Does anyone?

Some, more than others. Yes. YOU are your age, in many ways, as am I.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 1:10 am » by I2haveseen

Mep630 wrote:Image

So if you dont know, Satanism is getting pretty big and it seems to be the new trendy these days.

You can see it everywhere here on DTV with the cute little forum names, avatars, and signatures. The same fools who preach all the propaganda garbage, without ever thinking how it will eventually affect them and their own families. These people define the word 'sell out' as they give up all their individuality to be 'cool' in their own minds, by following along like brainless lemmings.

These fools are bolstered by the fact that they are told that they are 'elite' by being a brainwashed idiot. lol.

Well played Lucifer, well played.

Suck a bunch of fools in with sex, tell them they are superior to others, and then have them obey you like dogs. I mean how dumb do you have to be, to not see you are just a pawn doing others biddings. You really think that following orders like a dog makes you special? Think again.

The truly enlightened people on this planet are the free thinkers. The ones who dont need to feel cool or trendy. The ones who dont have to follow along with the crowd and form their own opinions on the things that go on in life. The deep thinkers who are not limited by what other think or feel. The ones where the creative force flows though, and who are spiritually connected to everything around them.

So keep thinking you are somehow elite, keep thinking your special, but in the end you are just going to find out you were an abused dog who missed out on the real treasures of this world.

Oh and if I offended you, well you can go suck on your masters dick more and feel better, lol.... sell out.

hahaha

Rock on sell outs, a truly treasuring afterlife awaits your dumb ass....
:rtft:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Great post. Should be in the lets have a laugh, but funny as 'hell' none the less :flop:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 1:30 am » by Daemonfoe

That link became forbidden shortly after I posted it... Here's another.

Last edited by Daemonfoe on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 1:34 am » by Mep630

Lowsix wrote:
Mep630 wrote:So if you dont know, Satanism is getting pretty big and it seems to be the new trendy these days.

You can see it everywhere here on DTV with the cute little forum names, avatars, and signatures. The same fools who preach all the propaganda garbage, without ever thinking how it will eventually affect them and their own families. These people define the word 'sell out' as they give up all their individuality to be 'cool' in their own minds, by following along like brainless lemmings.

These fools are bolstered by the fact that they are told that they are 'elite' by being a brainwashed idiot. lol.

Well played Lucifer, well played.

Suck a bunch of fools in with sex, tell them they are superior to others, and then have them obey you like dogs. I mean how dumb do you have to be, to not see you are just a pawn doing others biddings. You really think that following orders like a dog makes you special? Think again.

The truly enlightened people on this planet are the free thinkers. The ones who dont need to feel cool or trendy. The ones who dont have to follow along with the crowd and form their own opinions on the things that go on in life. The deep thinkers who are not limited by what other think or feel. The ones where the creative force flows though, and who are spiritually connected to everything around them.

So keep thinking you are somehow elite, keep thinking your special, but in the end you are just going to find out you were an abused dog who missed out on the real treasures of this world.

Oh and if I offended you, well you can go suck on your masters dick more and feel better, lol.... sell out.

hahaha

Rock on sell outs, a truly treasuring afterlife awaits your dumb ass....
:rtft:

This is what it looks like when crazy people
open their closet door and scream at their socks.

haha coming from the king of sell outs! Please tell me about ice crystals in the skies again there short bus.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 4:11 am » by Ishumble

Writer

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 6:13 am » by Azznerak the Black

Its much better to place your faith in a God that sends his Son to earth to be tortured after turning water into Wine. Or gives Senior Citizens a task of building a boat and then somehow placing every animal on Earth on board. Or creating man and women in a garden and then giving them intelligence so great that they get tricked by a snake after being told not to eat fruit that will make you smart. Or sending your angels to tell the women you impregnated that she is about to have a son.......

but you know, Satanism is for the brainwashed fools.

HA!!!! :lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 6:21 am » by Zer0

Azznerak the Black wrote:Its much better to place your faith in a God that sends his Son to earth to be tortured after turning water into Wine. Or gives Senior Citizens a task of building a boat and then somehow placing every animal on Earth on board. Or creating man and women in a garden and then giving them intelligence so great that they get tricked by a snake after being told not to eat fruit that will make you smart. Or sending your angels to tell the women you impregnated that she is about to have a son.......

but you know, Satanism is for the brainwashed fools.

HA!!!! :lol:

Its all allegorical, for example the devil represents the EGOTISTICAL nature of man. The path for self-destruction.. thats why the folks at the top resonate with this thought-form because they are all about being better than you, have you read their documents where they refer to you as ignorant cattle? Didn't think so.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 9:09 am » by Sentientseed

Well at least...IMO...a good tune was posted.

The other propaganda sell videos wrapped in Christian bobbles and bangles converting the sinners was entertaining. Thanks.

There are many of these sorts of videos. Other B.S.s have them and show people converting from one to the other all the time and sometimes back again. Meh...nothing but a mental tool for them all.

Where is the video of the girl exposing the criminal activities she claimed to be a participant in? Benny Hinn with an aura of god's light and surrounded by angels? lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

ooops...Cool song Iron Maiden...but...what's this....

"...the Oxyrhynchus collection holds a lot of information about the rise of Christianity ...the latest volume includes details of fragments showing third- and fourth-century versions of the Book of Revelations. Intriguingly, the number assigned to "the Beast" of Revelations isn't the usual 666, but 616."~
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/04/0425_050425_papyrus.html

Will the real name and number...please stand up?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.masterliness.com/a/Satanism.htm

Upload to Disclose.tv

....My sweet SaT Tan whose power is Sat Tan ....

http://www.guardiansofdarkness.com/GoD/god-asat-sat-tan.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

?????

So many perception in and endless sea of possibilities.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:twisted: :evil: 8-) :lol:
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 9:59 am » by Malogg

Troll2rocks wrote:Is tha.............

Is that...

:shock:

LIPSTICK!!!!!!!!!!

Nah FFS bro it is BUM JUICE
:mrgreen:
HAHA Image

PreviousNext