Satanism = Brain washed fools

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:19 am » by Mep630

So if you dont know, Satanism is getting pretty big and it seems to be the new trendy these days.

You can see it everywhere here on DTV with the cute little forum names, avatars, and signatures. The same fools who preach all the propaganda garbage, without ever thinking how it will eventually affect them and their own families. These people define the word 'sell out' as they give up all their individuality to be 'cool' in their own minds, by following along like brainless lemmings.

These fools are bolstered by the fact that they are told that they are 'elite' by being a brainwashed idiot. lol.

Well played Lucifer, well played.

Suck a bunch of fools in with sex, tell them they are superior to others, and then have them obey you like dogs. I mean how dumb do you have to be, to not see you are just a pawn doing others biddings. You really think that following orders like a dog makes you special? Think again.

The truly enlightened people on this planet are the free thinkers. The ones who dont need to feel cool or trendy. The ones who dont have to follow along with the crowd and form their own opinions on the things that go on in life. The deep thinkers who are not limited by what other think or feel. The ones where the creative force flows though, and who are spiritually connected to everything around them.

So keep thinking you are somehow elite, keep thinking your special, but in the end you are just going to find out you were an abused dog who missed out on the real treasures of this world.

Oh and if I offended you, well you can go suck on your masters dick more and feel better, lol.... sell out.

hahaha

Rock on sell outs, a truly treasuring afterlife awaits your dumb ass....
:rtft:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Mep630 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:24 am » by Zer0

Love how you posted Justin Bieber.. the biggest corruptor of our children's minds at this juncture...he is their "idol" whom they bow down to..
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:26 am » by Seahawk

Daem, Mep. You feel better now? :P

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:28 am » by Seahawk

Otoel wrote:Love how you posted Justin Bieber.. the biggest corruptor of our children's minds at this juncture...he is their "idol" whom they bow down to..

Well, they're just plain stupid. Simple at that. I doubt that they're trying to get closer to satan.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:32 am » by Troll2rocks

Is tha.............

Is that...

:shock:

LIPSTICK!!!!!!!!!!
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 am » by Mep630

Otoel wrote:Love how you posted Justin Bieber.. the biggest corruptor of our children's minds at this juncture...he is their "idol" whom they bow down to..
I couldnt think of a gayer person to be associated with then Bieber, lol - fkn satanic fools....

@Seahawk - I just like putting reality in the faces of the sell outs, god knows there are a lot of them here on DTV...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:41 am » by Zer0

Seahawk wrote:

Well, they're just plain stupid. Simple at that. I doubt that they're trying to get closer to satan.

You understand that Satan is an archetype right? :bang; I know its fashionable to talk shit about religion, but I am inviting you to open your godam eyes and to look at reality!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:45 am » by Lowsix

Mep630 wrote:So if you dont know, Satanism is getting pretty big and it seems to be the new trendy these days.

You can see it everywhere here on DTV with the cute little forum names, avatars, and signatures. The same fools who preach all the propaganda garbage, without ever thinking how it will eventually affect them and their own families. These people define the word 'sell out' as they give up all their individuality to be 'cool' in their own minds, by following along like brainless lemmings.

These fools are bolstered by the fact that they are told that they are 'elite' by being a brainwashed idiot. lol.

Well played Lucifer, well played.

Suck a bunch of fools in with sex, tell them they are superior to others, and then have them obey you like dogs. I mean how dumb do you have to be, to not see you are just a pawn doing others biddings. You really think that following orders like a dog makes you special? Think again.

The truly enlightened people on this planet are the free thinkers. The ones who dont need to feel cool or trendy. The ones who dont have to follow along with the crowd and form their own opinions on the things that go on in life. The deep thinkers who are not limited by what other think or feel. The ones where the creative force flows though, and who are spiritually connected to everything around them.

So keep thinking you are somehow elite, keep thinking your special, but in the end you are just going to find out you were an abused dog who missed out on the real treasures of this world.

Oh and if I offended you, well you can go suck on your masters dick more and feel better, lol.... sell out.

hahaha

Rock on sell outs, a truly treasuring afterlife awaits your dumb ass....
:rtft:

This is what it looks like when crazy people
open their closet door and scream at their socks.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:52 am » by Cosmine

Otoel wrote:
Seahawk wrote:

You understand that Satan is an archetype right? :bang; I know its fashionable to talk shit about religion, but I am inviting you to open your godam eyes and to look at reality!

If i'm not real...i'm better stop posting... :twisted:
Whats puzzling you is the nature of my game... :love:

Why don't i fix all your problems....cause i'm bored and lazy.... :sleep:

Told you before...wake up...and graps your life. :sunny:

:cheers:

PS> Is god an archetype too?
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 23, 2013 12:54 am » by Seahawk

Otoel wrote:
Seahawk wrote:

I'm saying that they know not what they do, Otto.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next