saturnv...a short story ...interesting!!!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 9:41 pm » by Saturnv

ever since i could remember i never belived in jesus the bible or anyother rubbish the so called humans told me i was brought up an orange protastant we celebrated the battle of the boyne when the protastant william of orange defeated the catholic king james(yes he of biblical fame!) my parents took me to see a doctor why ...because i didnt..BELIVE so when xmas came about i was put aside as a disturbed child my father used to take me to the public library while all the other kids were reading the wizard of oz i was reading the jewish kabbala .i was 5 did i understand it ..yes did i belive it ...no but it was intersting but i was very drawn to egypt im now 50 and know how why according to james the 3rd version the 25th of december was the birth of the son of god.....rubbish..it was THE BIRTH OF THE ...SUN OF GOD winter solstice when an old sun dies and it is the birth of a new one(LONGER DAYS SHORTER NIGHTS) A NEW DAWN !!!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 9:45 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

saturnv wrote:ever since i could remember i never belived in jesus the bible or anyother rubbish the so called humans told me i was brought up an orange protastant we celebrated the battle of the boyne when the protastant william of orange defeated the catholic king james(yes he of biblical fame!) my parents took me to see a doctor why ...because i didnt..BELIVE so when xmas came about i was put aside as a disturbed child my father used to take me to the public library while all the other kids were reading the wizard of oz i was reading the jewish kabbala .i was 5 did i understand it ..yes did i belive it ...no but it was intersting but i was very drawn to egypt im now 50 and know how why according to james the 3rd version the 25th of december was the birth of the son of god.....rubbish..it was THE BIRTH OF THE ...SUN OF GOD winter solstice when an old sun dies and it is the birth of a new one(LONGER DAYS SHORTER NIGHTS) A NEW DAWN !!!

the greatest story ever told

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 9:51 pm » by Cwmman

thought that was common knoledge that the church took over celtic/druids (as well as others) days of celebrations, the church could'nt just make them believe in the good book, so it just simply changed (stole) the dates as thier own, clever realy :flop:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 9:58 pm » by Saturnv

freeyourmindnow 100% correct seen that video a while back and THAT is the truth but i must admit when i went to egypt we were only allowed in the middle pymrid you dont go up in a prymid you go down the prymid covers a pit in the pit was chambers ...whitewashed chambers if you studied egyptology for 45 years its a big dissapointment ..no hiroglyphs what have they tried to hide from humanity cheers merry winter solstice !!

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 10:01 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 10:13 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

saturnv wrote:freeyourmindnow 100% correct seen that video a while back and THAT is the truth but i must admit when i went to egypt we were only allowed in the middle pymrid you dont go up in a prymid you go down the prymid covers a pit in the pit was chambers ...whitewashed chambers if you studied egyptology for 45 years its a big dissapointment ..no hiroglyphs what have they tried to hide from humanity cheers merry winter solstice !!

wow :look: 45 years Egyptology that is a very long time friend.it sounds great. i always want to see the pyramids. got any pictures? they are definitely hiding a lot of stuff. :cheers:
like this;

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 10:18 pm » by Saturnv

cwmman i never sat on a mans knee in the name of christ i never spent money i never had in what i didnt belive in! im making a short film XMAs do you really know the truth!!! ive got 10 mins of footage so far i showed my girlfriend she said that would be really funny but people are hitting their kids you cant put that on you tube im not im putting it on disclose tv they banned me last week for having a rant..ehh david ike been ranting for 20 years lol

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 10:21 pm » by Saturnv

freeyourmindnow ehh no pictures cameras not allowed same as in the great museaum of egypt no filming and you are pushed in pushed out the word the egyptions use is gilldy gilldy ...hurry hurry !!

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 10:26 pm » by Truthdefender

Zeitgeist has already been debunked for it's lack of scriptural research, and a less than scholary understanding of manuscripts. Definitely well known that the Heretical catholics chose the Christmas date to coincide with the winter solstice.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 10:49 pm » by Saturnv

i cant find proof of romans being christians till the 13th century ad and when they became christians they used the name of their god to murder loot pillage well not god exactly king james hey iv never met king james have you !!