saturnv confessions of a liar !!!

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 6:15 pm » by Saturnv

ok so i never did most of the expeariments i confessed to !!yes i did die in cyprus ...twice ,well my heart stopped so that is techniley death ...no i never seen dead people or a wounderful land just blackness !! the sleep depravation i did do ..76 hours wanny try dmt ....dont sleep that was the chemical most prevalent, or you could try starving yourself for 5 days same effects!! but everything else was a lie except a do have lung disease a can and do lucid dream and a smoke cannibis !!!!

Initiate

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 6:18 pm » by Mumin

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 6:25 pm » by Zer0

saturnv wrote:ok so i never did most of the expeariments i confessed to !!yes i did die in cyprus ...twice ,well my heart stopped so that is techniley death ...no i never seen dead people or a wounderful land just blackness !! the sleep depravation i did do ..76 hours wanny try dmt ....dont sleep that was the chemical most prevalent, or you could try starving yourself for 5 days same effects!! but everything else was a lie except a do have lung disease a can and do lucid dream and a smoke cannibis !!!!

Dont worry dude, you dont have to confess anything, most of us knew that you were fucked up on some type of drug based on the way you type.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 6:30 pm » by Lavell1

otoel wrote:
saturnv wrote:ok so i never did most of the expeariments i confessed to !!yes i did die in cyprus ...twice ,well my heart stopped so that is techniley death ...no i never seen dead people or a wounderful land just blackness !! the sleep depravation i did do ..76 hours wanny try dmt ....dont sleep that was the chemical most prevalent, or you could try starving yourself for 5 days same effects!! but everything else was a lie except a do have lung disease a can and do lucid dream and a smoke cannibis !!!!

Dont worry dude, you dont have to confess anything, most of us knew that you were fucked up on some type of drug based on the way you type.

#winning :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 6:50 pm » by Saturnv

a got a mental illness its called an over imagination theres no cure no treatment but the wayseer manifesto will aliviate the symptoms ho and a girlfriend lol !!

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 01, 2011 6:53 pm » by Saturnv

so is channling by cb radio or do you need a tin hat with an ariel on it !! lol