SAUDI ARABIA, the new Club Med of the Arabian Sea ?

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 4:07 am » by Slith

Shit boys, come to Canada, we only got the Newf's and the Quebecer's to worry aboot. You'll laugh til ya choke, but you won't get your head blown off. The world is seriously fucked. It needs to lighten up. Seriously

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 pm » by abdullha14

dlslith wrote:Shit boys, come to Canada, we only got the Newf's and the Quebecer's to worry aboot. You'll laugh til ya choke, but you won't get your head blown off. The world is seriously fucked. It needs to lighten up. Seriously

i only hear good things about canada especially the legal online poker :flop:
Delta Airlines is entering into a partnership with Saudi Arabian Airlines through its SkyTeam Alliance, beginning next year

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 5:30 pm » by Flecktarn

in the uk all faiths are welcome to mecca
ImageImage

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 6:10 pm » by Chickamaka

Their are reasons someone would want to go there. To see family friends or for Muslims to see other parts of the country instead of just mecca and Medina who knows. I view this Jew/ Arab hate as the biggest sibling rivalry ever. Really hate for it to show up here! I have found it is mostly institutions and governments that supply all the hate for distribution. The people are just about the same anywhere. Allot do resist the hate. When I worked for a major aircraft manufacturer I lived in Riyadh for over a year. In my experience. I found this to be true. It wasn't bad. No it wasn't party central. Its much more suited for others than myself.
Our people are not gone they are merely lost, they cannot find their path forward because they do not know where they have come from.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 27, 2011 7:30 pm » by abdullha14

wont be long before our airports will look like that :D

Conspirator

PostFri May 11, 2012 3:03 pm » by Eldorado

abdullha14 wrote:if the muzzie brotherhood wins the up coming elections in egypt it would probably means egypt also will be on the no no list

Just wait until the Intelligence Community starts reading your posts Abdullah.... :lol:

.....they will shut you guys off in the USA faster than you can say Hebrew National....... :nope:

Guess they dont want the Israelites, or should I say the IDF, hanging out on their beaches, "scoping" out their women......looking for land to snatch up for a new "Settlement".......

And yeah....it's happening just because of the one "hit" you guys put out........don't tell me you haven't served, and don't tell me you haven't craved some "Gom" back home.........

National Resentment and International Co-Operation seem to be the trend these days......

Oh by the way, since you're feeling so concerned for the women who are being abused by the "Muzzies" in Saudi Arabia....

...just wanted to let you know that women can now vote and run for office in all of Saudi Arabia........

guess the dead sea wasn't good enough for you Abdullah.......?

http://english.people.com.cn/90783/91324/7642621.html
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Previous