SAUDI ARABIA, the new Club Med of the Arabian Sea ?

Initiate

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:39 pm » by abdullha14

Saudi Arabia will begin issuing tourist visas for the first time. Travel to the desert kingdom has been limited to business, employment, pilgrimages and specially approved visits, but in the next several weeks a new tourism council will be enacted to promote the country in world markets.

Saudi Arabia is thrilled to welcome tourists from around the world….with just a few exceptions
Saudi tourism: No Jews please

• Forbidden from entry are are Israeli passport holders or any person holding a passport that has an Israeli arrival/departure stamp.
• Forbidden from entry are those who don’t abide by the Saudi traditions concerning appearance and behaviors. In other words, women must be covered from head to toe, preferably in black, except for her eyes and must never appear alone in public without a male relative

* Forbidden from entry are Jewish People from any nation
* Non-Muslims are prohibited from entering the city of Mecca at any time

And a few rules:
• If a woman arrives in the country alone, the sponsor or her husband must receive her at the airport.
• Every woman must have confirmed accommodation for the duration of her stay in the Kingdom, the rules say.
• A woman is not allowed to drive a car and can therefore only travel by car if she is accompanied by her husband, a male relative or a driver.
Foreign tourists will enjoy swimming, tanning and water sports in our warm seas in fall and winter, and all-year activities like mountaineering, hiking, car racing and conferences. But women must wear head to toe loose-fitting black body sacks in order to engage in sports, including water sports.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 pm » by Mediasorcerer

why would jews want to go to saudi arabia?
why would any non muslim want to go there?
good for them, who cares what they do there. until the people want change,its none of anyones business anyway.

maybe sending in some drones to bomb some women and kids might help?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 4:04 pm » by abdullha14

why would they ban Israeli passport holders or any person holding a passport that has an Israeli arrival/departure stamp.?

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 4:10 pm » by Mediasorcerer

why,do you want to go there> i dont,lol

Initiate

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 4:23 pm » by abdullha14

i wanna go there coz i love the weather and they probably have lots of beautiful beaches in the red sea and i would love to drive all the way down to yemen
however The saud gang (government) who says it plans to promote tourism to the country in world markets.
says Israeli passport holder or a passport that has an Israeli arrival/departure stamp is a no no :top:

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 4:56 pm » by Mediasorcerer

thats a real shame frankly,it seems a bit wrong to me,
but,theres plenty of other places you can go for the same thing or even better probably,
there are just some places in the earth,where some cant go,ie-the highlands of new guinea is not a place that just anyone can venture into, lest they be killed by an tribal geezer with a home made rifle,and there head lopped off and boiled and shrunken for trophy,theyre gizzards et on a campfire within the local village,
but,who would want to go there under those conditions anyway,leading us back to my original point,you see?

there are places all over the world where its forbidden for us to venture,for various reason,due to cultural differences,and if thats the case,then just dont go,it wont kill you not to go,you will survive not going,thats good enuf for me,
unless you want to take your chances,in that case,good luck to you,i wouldnt,id just find somewhere else,theres plenty of places one can go,as you are aware,so just go there instead,too easy really.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 pm » by abdullha14

if the muzzie brotherhood wins the up coming elections in egypt it would probably means egypt also will be on the no no list

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 5:15 pm » by Mediasorcerer

an even bigger shame,
look how the policies of gov affect the people.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm » by Ironlikealion

So just go to the dead sea...
oh wait , the Palestinians want that too...

and since the "moderate" Palestinian faction declared :
"Abbas: No Israelis or Jews in Palestine"
i guess we should stick by the mediterranean sea .

but hey,considering the lack of responses, Muslim racism is just fine ,it seems .
so maybe just stick your head in the sand like the rest of the hypocrites.

Initiate

PostSun Jun 26, 2011 5:26 pm » by Thedude69

After the Dubai assassination by Israel I really don't blame them for wanting any Israeli there. Mossad are murderous cowards and more insidious than the CIA.

Why are they doing this? Are they anticipating a major reduction in Oil profits? New energy coming? Perhaps they know they are losing their grip on the population..mainly the women. Seems odd to me.

Next