Saudi Arabia Wants More German Tanks

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 4:28 am » by *WillEase*

Saudi Arabia wants to buy 600 to 800 of Germany’s Leopard battle tanks, more than twice the number previously expected, Germany’s Bild am Sonntag newspaper reported Sunday.

An earlier version of the deal said Berlin would sell the Saudis only 270 tanks. But as Iran draws ever nearer to developing nuclear weapons, and as more and more nations in the region fall to radical Islam, Riyadh wants to bolster its defenses even more than originally planned.

Germany appears eager to back Saudi Arabia’s efforts to shore up its military power.

Officially, Berlin denies reports of the planned transaction because exports of military equipment are kept confidential, and also because Germany’s Nazi past makes the issue of arms exports sensitive. Germany’s desire to portray itself as protector of the nation of Israel has also made it refrain from selling heavy weapons to Gulf states in the past. But now that is changing.

Although quietly at present—and largely behind the scenes—Berlin is building an alliance with Arabian Peninsula nations that is destined to take on great significance in Middle Eastern affairs.

Germany desires such a bloc so that it can assure continued access to the region’s gas and oil resources, and create a beachhead to stem the northward push of pan-Islamism. The alliance now forming between Germany, Saudi Arabia and other more moderate Arab states was prophesied in the Holy Bible 3,000 years ago. In Psalm 83, the psalmist details a vision of a coalition between the modern-day descendants of Assyria (Germany) and certain of the descendants of Ishmael, son of Abraham (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Jordan, etc.).

The events of the “Arab Spring” rippling across the region from Tunisia to Bahrain are working as a catalyst in the formation of that alliance. And Germany’s massive sale of armaments to Saudi Arabia—set to be signed by July 20—represents a milestone in its coalescence.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/ ... 0220120617
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 5:00 am » by 99socks

What idiot is going to mistake Assyria for Germany? I mean, really? And why is Bible prophecy on Reuters???
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 5:05 am » by SUKHOV

bolster their defenses? what a JOKE! Sounds like an arms race is partaking in the middle east.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 5:05 am » by 99socks

Different article:

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 5:07 am » by 99socks

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 5:16 am » by Nihilgeist

Kinda makes you wonder why someone was passing off something probably from 'The Trumpet' or some other Chistian nonsense news site as a legiti mate article from Reuters.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 6:59 am » by *WillEase*

99socks wrote:What idiot is going to mistake Assyria for Germany? I mean, really? And why is Bible prophecy on Reuters???

"modern-day descendants of Assyria (Germany)"
But the way, you sure got your panties in a knot over this...why?
Russia is sending arms to Syria, and Germany sending arms to Saudi Arabia... isn't particularly new news.
As for the PCG article, the link provided was Reuters. I passed it on. Quit crying about it.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 7:37 am » by *WillEase*

willease666 wrote:Image

Saudi Arabia wants to buy 600 to 800 of Germany’s Leopard battle tanks, more than twice the number previously expected, Germany’s Bild am Sonntag newspaper reported Sunday.

An earlier version of the deal said Berlin would sell the Saudis only 270 tanks. But as Iran draws ever nearer to developing nuclear weapons, and as more and more nations in the region fall to radical Islam, Riyadh wants to bolster its defenses even more than originally planned.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/ ... 0220120617

Germany appears eager to back Saudi Arabia’s efforts to shore up its military power.

Officially, Berlin denies reports of the planned transaction because exports of military equipment are kept confidential, and also because Germany’s Nazi past makes the issue of arms exports sensitive. Germany’s desire to portray itself as protector of the nation of Israel has also made it refrain from selling heavy weapons to Gulf states in the past. But now that is changing.

Although quietly at present—and largely behind the scenes—Berlin is building an alliance with Arabian Peninsula nations that is destined to take on great significance in Middle Eastern affairs.

Germany desires such a bloc so that it can assure continued access to the region’s gas and oil resources, and create a beachhead to stem the northward push of pan-Islamism. The alliance now forming between Germany, Saudi Arabia and other more moderate Arab states was prophesied in the Holy Bible 3,000 years ago. In Psalm 83, the psalmist details a vision of a coalition between the modern-day descendants of Assyria (Germany) and certain of the descendants of Ishmael, son of Abraham (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Jordan, etc.).

The events of the “Arab Spring” rippling across the region from Tunisia to Bahrain are working as a catalyst in the formation of that alliance. And Germany’s massive sale of armaments to Saudi Arabia—set to be signed by July 20—represents a milestone in its coalescence.
https://www.thetrumpet.com/9531.8413.0.0/world/military/saudi-arabia-wants-more-german-tanks

There, are you crying little trolls happy now?

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 12:04 pm » by mediasorcery

hey quit complaining, the bible laid the plan out 2000 yrs ago, its the perfect handbook isnt it, full of "predictions" lol.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 22, 2012 12:53 pm » by Nihilgeist

willease666 wrote:https://www.thetrumpet.com/9531.8413.0.0/world/military/saudi-arabia-wants-more-german-tanks

There, are you crying little trolls happy now?

Hahahaha, I knew it. Sorry willease. Why yes, you have made this troll happy for posting the correct link. Thank you!
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Next