Savy Gives You 100% Proof That Aliens Do Exist

Initiate

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 9:18 am » by Lynziswez

Sav when I first came to DTV this type of thing would bring about a great discussion & debate. That's what attracted me to stay & join. Now a days there is nothing but ridicule. Everybody is such an expert on "fake" they disregard without any analysis whatsoever. People were respected for the time they gave to the DTV community. At some point we will have the "real thing" but it will be thrown by the wayside due to all the trolls ... And what should have been a great moment in time will be nothing more than a piss take.

For those that have had real experiences & have solid proof which when displayed have been attacked by the trolls so the proof goes back in its little cupboard to collect dust... Realization hits .. The powers that be have done such a good job in recreating our "reality" that the real truth can be slapping us all in the face & yet "we" refuse to accept it because they just do !!!!! Time for us all to just go back to sleep . Goodnite

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 9:24 am » by -Marduk-

Lynziswez wrote:Sav when I first came to DTV this type of thing would bring about a great discussion & debate. That's what attracted me to stay & join. Now a days there is nothing but ridicule. Everybody is such an expert on "fake" they disregard without any analysis whatsoever. People were respected for the time they gave to the DTV community. At some point we will have the "real thing" but it will be thrown by the wayside due to all the trolls ... And what should have been a great moment in time will be nothing more than a piss take.

For those that have had real experiences & have solid proof which when displayed have been attacked by the trolls so the proof goes back in its little cupboard to collect dust... Realization hits .. The powers that be have done such a good job in recreating our "reality" that the real truth can be slapping us all in the face & yet "we" refuse to accept it because they just do !!!!! Time for us all to just go back to sleep . Goodnite

Not if I can help it.
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 10:15 am » by Spock

Lynziswez wrote:Sav when I first came to DTV this type of thing would bring about a great discussion & debate. That's what attracted me to stay & join. Now a days there is nothing but ridicule. Everybody is such an expert on "fake" they disregard without any analysis whatsoever. People were respected for the time they gave to the DTV community. At some point we will have the "real thing" but it will be thrown by the wayside due to all the trolls ... And what should have been a great moment in time will be nothing more than a piss take.

Unfortunately, I tend to agree. I have come to the realization that in these days of you-tube and fakery, it is impossible to get an affirmative consensus. We have created our own reality - and it is dictated to us by the trolls and contrarians.

I have had an experience too and understand the weird, almost alter-reality of the situation; it is not something I can prove to anyone, and the story itself is so hard to comprehend much less believe, that I even question it. But something did happen, and I have distinct memories of an event, so strange that it doesn't fit into our collective understanding of consciousness, much less "reality".

For there to be consensus, it would take 100% of the population having an experience - the only way to convince people now days, is through direct personal experience - no You-Tube video is ever going to do that, except for the person that shot the footage and knows for themselves of its authenticity.

We live in an era of armchair philosophers and chemically imbibed scientific rants of people sitting in squaller whose sole existence is the pursuit of their next high.

I found this site via video searches on Google years ago. I joined the community and have enjoyed it greatly, but completely understand your frustration. My suggestion would be, if you are an experiencer, would be to not show your hand - but instead, sit back and little by little watch for sporadic consistencies in the stories of others. This, at the very least, will help you validate your own memories to yourself.

No amount of convincing will ever get across the extreme strangeness that is real in our world and our lives, because it doesn't fit the mold. I find that upon relaying my story to others, I'm left with a sense of emptiness, the feeling I have lost their respect or at the very least - they would deem me as fantasy prone and weak of mind to believe something which was "obviously a dream". So, what is the point? My conclusion, there is none.

But, when I hear bits and pieces as time go on, from others that I have never had contact with, which have never heard my story, it reinforces my understanding and knowledge that this world we live in, is much - much richer than the scoffer on the other side of the keyboard would ever be able to comprehend.

Until the rug of reality is ripped out from under someone's feet, they are fully embedded to participate in this MSM driven matrix and petty squabbles.

Fuck 'em.

...and always remember this little gem:

you're not deep
you're not an intellectual
you're not an artist
you're not a critic
you're not a poet
you just have internet access.

:mrgreen:

Enjoy the fray.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 11:35 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Haha! got you on at least one 0f those points Spock, How do you know that I have internet access? :mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 11:36 am » by Spock

Fatdogmendoza wrote:Haha! got you on at least one 0f those points Spock, How do you know that I have internet access? :mrgreen:

Either that or, the force is strong with this one.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 12:20 pm » by mediasorcery

very hard to say what it is or why, but you would be blind not to see something very weird is going on for a while now and the intensity and frequency is increasing.
the fact this website alone has how many thousand members and growing daily must mean many people are questioning something, or else why be here?
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 12:37 pm » by *WillEase*

E6722maj wrote:yeah i posted that pic too some time ago. it's interesting.

As did I. Very interesting indeed...

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 1:58 pm » by Kinninigan

Lynziswez wrote: Everybody is such an expert on "fake" they disregard without any analysis whatsoever. People were respected for the time they gave to the DTV community. At some point we will have the "real thing" but it will be thrown by the wayside due to all the trolls ... And what should have been a great moment in time will be nothing more than a piss take.

I posted this before too and another similair video of alien greys...its been confirmed, even by troll2rocks once (who opinion on cgi videos i trust) thats its cgi, and probley the same guy behind the videos

he evn said the guy was a "waste of talent"

this and other videos have been debated..we dont make progress here reposting old, and obviously fake videos

unless it was a repost from the crash i could understand

this videos has been out for YEARS now.......

:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 2:07 pm » by Kinninigan

Savwafair2012 wrote:Well people you can start putting down them bible's at any point now.

Upload to Disclose.tv

i was talking about this video, i am no expert on moon pics from nasa from the OP

:flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostTue Jul 16, 2013 10:38 pm » by Lynziswez

@ Spock ... I understand every word you wrote , I have been through the exact process that you have described. I have gone from astounded to shocked to enquiring to excited to obsessive to disappointed with lack of support to feeling alone & helpless to scared & self doubting to accepting & finally ignorance.

I now go through daily life ignoring all the experiences I had. I acknowledge that all these experiences did in fact happen, but unfortunately my life does not have the room & scope to tolerate true investigation. Because to do this I would need full support of my family & close ones & although I talked them through every step of the way, they are not open enough to step forward into the unknown with me ... It scares them. Their words... "They would rather not know". We are cut from different cloth because I would rather know more than anything I have ever wanted to know but I can't go on my own. I have responsibilities to make my children feel safe not force them out of their comfort zone & they need me by their side so instead I have closed the door to "my" reality & every so often I get a prod to remind me that "my" reality is still there waiting for when I am ready. This prod may come in the form of a dream or an unexplained message or some form of synchronicity which I immediately relate too. It can be a lonely path at times as only those who have been there can even begin to understand. :flop:

PreviousNext