Savy Gives You 100% Proof That Aliens Do Exist

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 4:14 pm » by Savwafair2012

So with all this attention directed towards this image

and the only response from the master debunked himself being plain and simple

Very interesting indeed...

I truly believe this image should be considered as one of the top ten items of evidence that we are not alone and something much more intelligent then humans does in fact live among us.
:mrgreen:

Oh and by the way creating a List of the top ten items of evidence might be something we all should
colaberate on , Because I'm damn sure if we all started working together around here instead of the bullshit that has been allowed to happen this might just become that place that I feel in love with back in the days.

The days of

Pindz
Marduk
Slushpup
Voltec
Deepsix

P.S.

I love Pindzy and it's in no way offensive to me to be walking in his footstep's

:flop: :flop: :flop:

P.S.S

I also believe that this is 100% proof that Aliens do exist.

:owned:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 7:42 pm » by Svaha

I read somewhere that Marduk landed in Africa and now he's already here on DTV, now that's the proof that aliens exist.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 7:46 pm » by Savwafair2012

Opps I ment Vulcanic not Voltec

my bad plz 4 give

:peace:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 8:00 pm » by *WillEase*

Savwafair2012 wrote:So with all this attention directed towards this image

and the only response from the master debunked himself being plain and simple

Very interesting indeed...

Why would I debunk my own picture? If anything it adds credibility to your OP. :headscratch:
A simple thank you would have been better.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 8:14 pm » by Savwafair2012

thats not what I ment by that and I for one truly appreciate your talents and what you bring to DTV.

and if you need a thank you for that here ya go

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

thank you thank you thank you X 100000000000000

but now thats that clear you shouldn't be so upity towards the rest we all know we could never compair and would be an Impossible task to attempt it.

So ChillllZ IT

FAIR USE NOTICE.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 17, 2013 8:26 pm » by *WillEase*

Savwafair2012 wrote:thats not what I ment by that and I for one truly appreciate your talents and what you bring to DTV.

and if you need a thank you for that here ya go

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

thank you thank you thank you X 100000000000000

but now thats that clear you shouldn't be so upity towards the rest we all know we could never compair and would be an Impossible task to attempt it.

So ChillllZ IT

You're welcome. :wink:

P.S. When are you going to post Streetcap's recent tower on the moon discovery?

Previous