Say Goodbye to the Rothschilds & Rockefellers - Latest News

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 pm » by Mozi!!a

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 4:46 pm » by Muchtyman

demobe wrote:http://www.guba.com/watch/3000103979/Latest-News-from-Asian-Secret-Society-by-Benjamin-Fulford

Hi ; This interview is 2 yrs old and still no sign of a massed Ninja attack on the PTB .
also , remember this .

Absolutely Bizarre 'Creature'
In Benjamin Fulford's Spine
From Benjamin Fulford
1-23-9

On January 22nd I had a major operation. They opened a 13 centimer section of my spinal cord and removed a tumour. The doctors say they have never, in thousands of operations, ever seen a tumour like it.

It looks like a salamander and has clearly defined eyes and a tail. I took a picture of it with my cell phone camera.

It may be what was responsible for the weird visions I had of the nature of the universe. Since it was on my spinal cord it was directly attached to my brain.

As I said before, it has what appears to be eyes and a mouth and the doctors reported some hard matter (spine?) in the tail of the creature. It was 8.3 cm long.

I have asked the doctors for hi rez pictures. It has been sent to a lab for testing but results are not expected for 10 days. However, one of the doctors told me the tail seemed to have a bony structure in it. That is not something you would expect to find in a tumour made of nerve cells. Also, you can see what look like eyes. This really is bizzare.

By the way, I feel just fine except for the fact they sawed open my back-bone.

(Excerpted from email)

Benjamin Fulford

I suspect that Mr Fulford is perhaps several sandwiches short of a picnic . :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 4:57 pm » by Hansom

You say in the title "latest news"
Did you happen to notice the date the video was uploaded ?
Dec 12th 2007
Hardly what I would call latest, sorry.

It's always worth checking out the older videos, audio blogs etc from whistle blowers.
You can see what has actually transpired and what may have been put on the back burner.
Which can help but not exclusively used for discernment.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 5:15 pm » by Mozi!!a

my bad sorry

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 01, 2010 6:35 pm » by Hansom

demobe wrote:my bad sorry

That's ok mistakes happen, this is why we put rubber on the end of pencils.
In Lak'ech

May the force be with you, always.