Scandals—What Scandals?

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 11:48 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Jul 29, 2013

Despite the avalanche of scandals that have pounded his administration in recent months, President Obama's radical transformation of America forges ahead.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Are you concerned about where the current administration is leading this country? Whether the nation can survive the next four years? It’s worse than you think, and there is only one way to solve this gigantic problem.

America Under Attack

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 12:35 pm » by mediasorcery

This vid is very very frightening, you should watch it, the guy is right!

very very sad how the cards are unfolding, id be praying too,.

this deserves more views seriously. watch and cry mon, thnx f posting easywillis.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 4:46 pm » by *WillEase*

mediasorcery wrote:This vid is very very frightening, you should watch it, the guy is right!

this deserves more views seriously. watch and cry mon, thnx f posting easywillis.

Unfortunately, most people see that this was from The Trumpet will assume it is some preachy bs and
will skip it. Videos and articles from them are anything but preachy and shouldn't be ignored, even if the
viewer doesn't agree with the content.
I was surprised how strikingly blunt Mr Flurry was in this video. :scary:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 4:56 pm » by Akashicrebel

*WillEase* wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:This vid is very very frightening, you should watch it, the guy is right!

Unfortunately, most people see that this was from The Trumpet will assume it is some preachy bs and
will skip it. Videos and articles from them are anything but preachy and shouldn't be ignored, even if the
viewer doesn't agree with the content.
I was surprised how strikingly blunt Mr Flurry was in this video. :scary:

Ok, you right. :pray:

I did skipped it for the reasons you mentioned above, and then I readed your com, so I decided to watch it.
it's a good, realistic, and scary, like MS mentioned.
theank you will, for sharing it.
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 7:26 pm » by *WillEase*

Given the recent announcement about "credible threats" and the embassy closures, I have to wonder what kind of shit we are not being told about. Like Mr. Flurry said, there is an agenda. :scary:

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook