Scariest Places on Earth

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

A 19th century mansion located in New Mexico is investigated by a Navajo Shaman. A cleansing ceremony is performed where human remains were once found. This is one of the earliest productions of the SPOE series. Though kinda quirky and stupid, this show actually paved the way for all of the rest we see on TV today. Coincidentally, paranormal and ghost hunting programs has become quite popular over the past 10 years.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 4:35 am » by Mediasorcerer

oooh,cant wait to watch it,i like these dorky shows,prolly cos i seen lotsa ghosts over the years,

there everywhere,haha, last thing you wanna do is look for em tho, some can be pretty fucked up ,sadly.

man,i so hope i dont end up an angry ghost,got to remember when i go to happy hunting ground in sky,to chill and go with the ride,sounds easy,but,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 4:43 am » by Mediasorcerer

hey free,are you taking laptop to egypt? can u post us fotos,stories from there? that would be good.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 5:39 am » by Mediasorcerer

everyone often bitches on shamans as if there pagan demonic dudes or fakes or the like,but,theyre usually good people who help when needed,and its ironic how when folks exhaust all other avenues,they then turn to the shaman for help,

see how he mentions "darkness" that is what i sometimes see/experience around people,without being able to help it,or predict it,its just there,innocent deaths=exactly,he then tries to send them on there way,by giving them "love" ironically, because hating on them makes them worse,not better,

i have dead aboriginals around where i live[laugh inserted here], best one can do is to try to protect oneself,

what do folks expect when someone who is traditionally involved with land,ie living and nurturing the land for millenia,then along comes folks who murder them brutally,how can they expect to be at peace on such land? that is beyond me,even in the bible,it talks of the stain of blood upon land,same kinda thing here i guess,thnx free for vid.

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 10, 2011 11:26 am » by Freeyourmindnow

mediasorcerer wrote:everyone often bitches on shamans as if there pagan demonic dudes or fakes or the like,but,theyre usually good people who help when needed,and its ironic how when folks exhaust all other avenues,they then turn to the shaman for help,

see how he mentions "darkness" that is what i sometimes see/experience around people,without being able to help it,or predict it,its just there,innocent deaths=exactly,he then tries to send them on there way,by giving them "love" ironically, because hating on them makes them worse,not better,

i have dead aboriginals around where i live[laugh inserted here], best one can do is to try to protect oneself,

what do folks expect when someone who is traditionally involved with land,ie living and nurturing the land for millenia,then along comes folks who murder them brutally,how can they expect to be at peace on such land? that is beyond me,even in the bible,it talks of the stain of blood upon land,same kinda thing here i guess,thnx free for vid.

agreed on that :flop: people are afraid of the unknown. Things we don't understand/don't know much about, scares us. These things scares us because we cannot control it. We Westerners live in a world of continual and unrelenting distraction. Our days begin with the newspapers in the morning, our work world during the day, and television, other entertainments, or the internet in the evenings. We are so far from the nature. But after more than 200 years of assimilation by church and state, the Australian Aboriginals are still there. You know what is so weird? The Shamanism is the same all over the world. In every culture :think: These people have expanded their view of Reality. They are in contact with the higher spiritual realms of being. No laptop on vacation :D but i am going to make a lot of pictures :) and post them here. :cheers: :cheers: