Scary 'ghost' in tot home video

jetxvii

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 8:39 pm » by jetxvii

upon further listening to. I realize that the video is a fake by simple means. someone said the sound in the background fails when the message is being presented. that is true, that would mean it was dubbed over the original audio sound, or the ghost has audio capabilities and was able to shut down the original background audio during the time of the recording. :ghost:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 8:41 pm » by bugmenot

blacky wrote:strange how the rest of the sound in the vid goes quite when that voice comes on?!
:cheers:

just got ya message not yet man give me a couple of days :flop: :lol: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 8:44 pm » by Blacky

bugmenot wrote:
blacky wrote:strange how the rest of the sound in the vid goes quite when that voice comes on?!

Ok mate now worries!!!! :flop:
take ya time!!!!!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 8:53 pm » by bugmenot

blacky wrote:
bugmenot wrote:

Ok mate now worries!!!! :flop:
take ya time!!!!!

forget that message :cheers: just done it :lol:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 pm » by Blacky

cool! :flop:

Initiate

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 9:20 pm » by Spliffffstar

I listened to it a couple of times on my headphones and the sound doesn't go quiet at all.
Just listen to the general white noise in the vid, it's just that nobody's talking when this voice appears, so it wasn't overdubbing, otherwise the background withe noise would have changed too. So, if it's faked, the person saying "I'm alive" must've been present when the vid was shot.

Or, IT WAS AN ACTUAL GHOST, WHOOOOHOOOOO :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ohno:

Initiate

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 9:26 pm » by Dboyseeker

I think the sound has been tampered with.
Notice the bottom wave form(right channel) there is a break which only seems to happen when sounds get copy/pasted.

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Initiate

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 9:30 pm » by Spliffffstar

dboyseeker wrote:I think the sound has been tampered with.
Notice the bottom wave form(right channel) there is a break which only seems to happen when sounds get copy/pasted.

Hmm, I see your point. Sounds seamless, though. Seems, someone put quite an effort into it to make it sound good. Thanks for the quick analysis, dude.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 9:34 pm » by Dboyseeker

:flop: no probs. there are other anomilies but i wont bore. the wave forms shown were zoomed into ms so your ears wont catch it, so it will seem seamless. After years of audio work, ive only ever seen them sorta breaks in real sloppy editing.

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs." NASA Astronaut Scott Carpenter

Initiate

PostTue Sep 29, 2009 9:48 pm » by Spliffffstar

dboyseeker wrote::flop: no probs. there are other anomilies but i wont bore. the wave forms shown were zoomed into ms so your ears wont catch it, so it will seem seamless. After years of audio work, ive only ever seen them sorta breaks in real sloppy editing.

Yeah, I've been making music on my computer for years, too, but the software I use usually fixes such holes on its own by at least leading the waveform back to a flat position.

Thanks again though.....

PreviousNext