Scary Reptilian Alien Encounter Great Britain

Initiate

PostMon Nov 16, 2009 10:25 pm » by Mikemess

slushpup wrote:http://mufoncms.com/cgi-bin/manage_sighting_reports.pl?mode=view_long_desc&id=20497&rnd=891051258245130

1988-07-25 I had contact with an alien, did not see a UFO, only a beam of light. , GB

Long Description of MUFON Sighting Report

I awoke one night in a state of which I can only explain as a spasm, my body was in a state of rigid solid state, I could not move a musle, it felt like something was on top of me.

i fighted to get movement back in my body. I could not turn my head, or move at all, it was like I was having a fight to get control of my body.
After a few panic stricken moments I could just barely move my finger's , only just a little bit. I then felt that there was more than just a spasm, I felt dirty and touched, it was a horrible feeling from deep inside me.

Then I could just about move my toes, again very very slightly, my throat felt like it was being held, I could feel something was on top of me, my hands where by my side but it felt like they was around my own throat, holding very tightly, I was using all my might to break free from this spasmodic state.

Then I swear i could feel something breathing into my left ear, a sound of a growl like noise right next to my ear, I struggled to move my head to the left, like breaking free from a strangle hold.

I could just work out a head , a big long head next to my own face, and as the spasm like feeling started to wear off, a tiny bit at a time, I could work out that this thing on top of me was like a lizard/newt thing, it was like blending in with all what was around it, or maybe invisable, im not very sure which, but I could see it clearly as the seconds passed on.

It was reptilian, i growled at it, or I think I did, my mind and my body gave all it could to do so, I bared my teeth at it, and i could feel it could read my mind, and I was swearing at it, and shouting all sorts of vengence at it, I felt violated and used.

The next thing, which was very very quick, it was off me and was standing to one side of the bottom of my bunk bed, which I had at the time, a light came through the thin gap which was made by the curtains, the light was diffrent shades of a golden light which also had very very small particles inside it, like dust or very very small stars which moved around like little bright lights.

This reptilian creature stood there, i would say about 6 feet high, i could feel it was either proud or happy, maybe both, I tried to sit up as best I could and I spat at it, but the spit just went down my chin, and through my mind I swore at it again.

The creature walked forward and stepped into the light beam, as it did, the feet, then the legs vanished into the light, the more the creature moved forward towards the window, the more of it vanished.

It was gone, I felt relaxed then, but I could still feel where i was held around my throat, I felt I was raped by this horrendous monster.
I awoke the next day, it was bright sunny day, I could hear my mother downstairs, washing up and doing housework, I then didnt move a muscle, I ran the thing through my mind again, and yes I could still feel where I was held around my throat as I lay with my hands down by my side.

I know this happened, my mind and heart and soul knows that this happend, but for the life of me, I could not run downstairs to explain to my mother about this. Who would have believed it, how would my parents have handled such a thing, I did not know what to do.

Since that night, my step father passed away, and every once and a while, I always bring up the subject of ufo's or aliens, to see if I hear anything by someone who has experienced anything like what i did, so maybe I could hear of someone else to explain my story to. I asked my mother if she believed in aliens or ufo's, she replied that my step father said once that he saw a ufo in Brighton, in the sea in the 1960's, and he swore blind that it was a ufo, but only told my mother this.

I never told my mother about my experience, as I thought it would be to harrowing for her to hear, as if she heard such things from two people who wouldnt never ever tell her a lie , it would be to much for her to take.

What do I do about my experience, I would love to do something about it, if it helps somebody, or even do something for the world, as I am being very honest, and things like this should be worked on, and an answer has to be found why they are happening.

The Old Hag Syndrome

http://www.suite101.com/article.cfm/par ... alm/118565

The experiences of Old Hag Syndrome, something that happens during sleep stages, vary. There is a paranormal element to them. These are some that are common to these attacks. Sudden awakening.... Unseen pressure on chest.... They try to struggle, scream or move, but experience paralysis. Some victims report auditory and visual phenomena. They have heard footsteps before the attack, seeing monstrous shapes, hearing rasping breathing and/or smelling repulsive odors. Victims may sense an unnatural presence.
Galen, the Greek physician, believed Old Hag Syndrome was linked with indigestion. He wrote about this in the second century. This is still theorized. Other theoretical causes are circulatory problems or stagnation of blood, caused by lying in one position too long, sleep disorders and repressed sexual conflicts. These cannot explain all attacks. Science has no explanations for the causes of the attacks and why they happen.

Most common are those people who experience attacks once or occasionally with recurrences happening months or years later. Sometimes, people are victimized by these attacks repeatedly for a week or two. The rarest are people who have frequent chronic attacks for long periods of time.

Old Hag attacks can happen at night and during the day.

David Hufford has written the most comprehensive book, The Terror that Comes in the Night, about the Old Hag Syndrome. When he began this work, he thought it would take a few months and the result would be one article. It took him almost ten years of research and the result was his book, which considers beliefs about spiritual evil that are universal from the perspective of scientific research about sleep paralysis.

He is a Professor of Medical Humanities and has joint appointments in Behavioral Science and Family Medicine, at the Penn State College of Medicine. Hufford is Director of the Doctors Kienle Center for Humanistic Medicine. At University of Pennsylvania, he is an adjunct professor of religious studies and a faculty member in the Master in Bioethics Program.

Hufford began his research in the Old Hag Syndrome when he was a member of the faculty in the Folklore Department of Memorial University of Newfoundland in 1971. He discovered that beliefs and reports of the paranormal, such as ghosts, omens, Will-o'-the-Wisp, ghost ships death omens and others were common and found in many cultures.

He discovered many of the islanders were familiar with the Old Hag Syndrome. One person said it was like someone was holding a person down when he was sleeping. There was paralysis and all he could do was scream. People believed that a person would die if not awakened.

Go To Page: 1 2 3

PostFri Jun 29, 2012 3:40 pm » by Wise Owl

Reptilians are demons, not aliens. What you experienced was a classic case of what was known, in medieval times, as a "night mare" in which a demon would sit on a person, torment them, and sometimes rape them at night. Know that these reptilians, greys, and all other demons that claim to be extraterrestrials flee at the name of Jesus. When someone lives apart from God, these beings have, what one might call, "legal grounds" over that person and may do as they wish as permitted by God Almighty.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 29, 2012 4:16 pm » by Switchtrip

That sounds like a real account, when you smell the worst bad breath, and feel the warmth of its breath breathing on you yourself, you will know its no sleep paralysis. Scary, but do not fear evil.

I don't know if its where i broke free and had no fear, that made the entity i encountered run and disappear, or that i was bearing a cross it didn't see under the covers, until i sat up. or both or neither, i don't know, it ran off though.

Interesting.
"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 29, 2012 5:42 pm » by Truthdefender

Wise Owl wrote:Reptilians are demons, not aliens. What you experienced was a classic case of what was known, in medieval times, as a "night mare" in which a demon would sit on a person, torment them, and sometimes rape them at night. Know that these reptilians, greys, and all other demons that claim to be extraterrestrials flee at the name of Jesus. When someone lives apart from God, these beings have, what one might call, "legal grounds" over that person and may do as they wish as permitted by God Almighty.

http://www.alienresistance.org/ce4testimonies.htm
http://www.alienresistance.org/makeitstop.htm

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge