Scary Video: Ghost playing a Piano

Writer

PostFri May 30, 2008 8:21 pm » by Mousemy

Just found this video on Metacafe and uploaded it here...

It really creeped my out big time!

The skeptic in me wants to dismiss it but i cannot find any explanation unless it is a hoax.

What do you think?

:ghost: :o :ghost: :ghost:

Writer

PostSun Jun 08, 2008 5:14 pm » by Rachel444

I believe it could be real, as anything is possible. Also, not being the person behind the camera, I am not in a proper position to judge, as his perspective will be entirely different to mine.

However, I am inclined to believe it is for real, and not a hoax, as a breeze wouldn't make the keys play.

It is worth a more in depth investigation and finding out more information in relation to the video.

PostFri Nov 28, 2008 6:11 pm » by Researcher421

Mousemy,
Sorry! This is nothing more than a hoax from someone trying to seek attention. I've done enough research over the past thirty years to know what is real and what isn't.
Researcher421

Writer

PostTue Jan 06, 2009 12:37 pm » by Snoreta

Hi,
Nice video ! This 'Ghost playing a Piano' video is really scary one. When i show it first time it make me horrified.

Snoreta

SM

Writer

PostTue Jan 06, 2009 1:01 pm » by Drjak

have you researched this particular video researcher421 ? its my hunch that it is fake too but its only a hunch (the way the guy reacts just seems wrong ) but if you have more info or a link i would be grateful :flop: :ghost: :ghost: :peep: :nails:

Writer

PostFri Jan 09, 2009 2:32 am » by kato

Tune was a bit boring, perhaps the spirit wants to learn the piano, either way I cant see him / her making it in to the charts in the near future eh. I've never understood why people fear spirits so much , there only people that have died and are in the spiritual realm, read your bible , its all in there.........................kato

Initiate

PostFri Apr 10, 2009 2:03 pm » by Spliffffstar

I don't know, to me this guy sound genuinely scared

and listen to this moaning voice in the background, that's what's really creepy

also, the way the curtain floats in the wind, there is no way that the wind was strong enough to blow down those note books.
If the wind caused those things falling down, then the curtain would have had to move much more than that

just imagine, this was happening to you. would you manage to keep it cool? I certainly would be on the edge of my seat, just like the dude in the video

So, I don't really know. If it's a fake, than you gotta at least give the guy some credit
for pulling it off so nicely.

Moaning, faint piano sounds and falling books? That would require some nice digital processing and at least some wire....

viggerz

PostSun May 17, 2009 8:29 am » by viggerz

if that was real then why not make more videos. Its bullshit.

Conspirator

PostTue May 19, 2009 7:14 am » by Ghost32

Wow that was crazy and scary, but I watched it several times and I think its a hoax. First is the singing voice is low and muffled and does not sound like its in the same room, Next is the notes being played are basically the same note over and over, this has to do with a loose key on the piano that is being blown by the wind, the last part where the picture of the old man and books fly off is either a trick with some fishing line or it was just blown by the wind, but I dont think the wind looked that strong to cause the effect of the books. And you cant see any actual ghost, but I could be wrong and it could be a poltergeist playing the :owned: piano
:alien:

Writer

PostThu Jun 18, 2009 10:51 pm » by Purplehaze65

Why does this vid end exactly at the moment it gets really interesting it's almost impossible to see what happens with the stuff falling, 2 or 3 seconds more would have made a whole lot of difference.
I am convinced it is some trick because of the sudden cut off, as if the guy doesn't want us to see what happens after this stuff falls.

I've watched it quite some times now and the problem still is that you just don't get the chance to see if there is or isn't some mechanism at work because the footage ends too abruptly.
Which to me is a tell tale sign of a hoax.

Next