Science Has Not Disproved the Existence of God

Writer

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 3:52 pm » by Santor

Poppa_pygar wrote:...God has never done anything for me or my family except kick the shit out of us. :vomit:

Wouldn't it be a sign that you actually believe in it after all? And instead of not believing in it like you said, you rather hold bad feelings about it because of your life?

Anyway, I know it doesn't need me to be its defender, but if your life has been hard it's not because the Creator of all things wanted it. He created a world to evolve free in the boundaries of Universal Laws. Bad things happen, whole universe dies. It's part of what Creation is.

And to comment about God being proved or disproved... You don't prove or disprove God. You can not encompass it. It is something you can experience and feel. Something that you can understand. Something that make sens behind this highly complex Creation. Something that when you give it a shot that it might be right there for you and actually open your heart to it, does indeed manifest in some ways.

Here is a very cute and small story.

Once upon a time, a young little fish was swimming in the ocean. He was looking for... the ocean. Everywhere... But couldn't find it. One day, he was quite sad of not being able to find the ocean. He met an old fish and asked him: "Hello sire, I am looking for the ocean. Some people talks about it, but no one ever saw it. I'm looking for it everywhere but alas, can't find it. Do you know if it really exist? Of course, answered the old fish. It does exist. Actually you are looking to it at this very moment. It is in you and you are in it. You and every creatures here are part of it. We are made of it and part of it. But no one can see it as a whole because we are too small, we just see fraction of it. Some even say it is limitless..."

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 4:49 pm » by Bleever

Poppa_pygar wrote:I don't care what Science proves or disproves, i still refuse to believe in an all powerful entity, that in my opinion there is no proof of by blind faith alone.
All right if God existed he's got a sick sense of humour, and when i die i expect to find him pissing himself with laughing. :lol: .
God has never done anything for me or my family except kick the shit out of us. :vomit:

It would take more faith 'not believing' in God.

Since you don't believe in God, how can he kick the shit out of ya'll?

I too have a family, they bring me such joy, happiness, love and frustration. I tend to focus more on the love than frustration, cause that is just a part of life - truly a blessing and a gift.

There will be a place of no more pain, no more frustration and no more tears...I personally hope to meet you and your entire family there one day.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 4:57 pm » by Bleever

Mrmurder wrote:yes, a magical man that sits in the sky made everything and everyone. that's me convinced anyway. :bang;

i think id rather go with darwins theory or the theory that we were placed here by some alien species.

personally i think we are just some experiment in a petri dish for some massively advanced race of beings.

whichever one is true (and maybe none of the above) as a species we are a violent, self destructive, self obsessed species that whatever or whoever created us, will soon get bored of and flush down the cosmic bog.

Well nowhere does it ever mentioned that God is magical. Darwins theory is disproved and even Darwin wasn't an atheist, and he had doubts about his theory too.

So all you have left is alien species created us. Wonder why they want all this suffering and wars on earth?

The Bible addresses all the issues you mention in your last paragraph. Oh and by the way, it will get a lot worse, for it is written. My advice to you and anyone here is, as life starts to deteriorate worse and things start to get really bad, you may want to open up the Bible and save yourselves.

"There are only two people in the end: those who say to God, 'They will be done', and those to whom God says, in the end, 'They will be done'. - C.S. Lewis

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 5:26 pm » by Poooooot

Middleman wrote:It is impossible to prove that something does not exist.

/thread

:lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 5:30 pm » by Gloomylunatic

William Cooper - There IS a God (Full Length)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Listen to this which most won't and won't understand.
People are to stupid to understand who god really is :think:
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 5:39 pm » by Bleever

Gloomylunatic wrote:William Cooper - There IS a God (Full Length)

Upload to Disclose.tv

It's an hour long, perhaps you could 'cut to the chase' for us?

Thanks Gloomy!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 5:44 pm » by Gloomylunatic

Bleever wrote:
Gloomylunatic wrote:William Cooper - There IS a God (Full Length)

Upload to Disclose.tv

It's an hour long, perhaps you could 'cut to the chase' for us?

Thanks Gloomy!

Well not to be a jerk you have to listen in order to understand Bleever :flop:
you don't have to listen to the whole thing right this min i hope people use
and read the info i give them.
Rush Limbaugh read a memo on the air during his broadcast which named William Cooper " the most dangerous radio host in America." Mr Cooper considered President Bill Clinton's pronouncement the greatest compliment that he had ever received

Previous