Science Has Not Disproved the Existence of God

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 6:36 am » by Truthdefender

ATHEISM IS NOT DUE TO INTELLECTUAL REASONS!

"'Why didn't you ask the questions you said you were going to ask?

There was silence in the stillness of the night. And then he looked back at this Christian who'd invited him and said:

'The arguments were too persuasive to counter'

and then he paused and said this:

'Even though the arguments were too persuasive, I am still remaining a convinced atheist!'"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 9:02 am » by mediasorcery

science actually proves god, without a doubt, though its beyond any human to know what that god is,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 11:07 am » by Middleman

Science Has Not Disproved the Existence of Smurfs, Fraggles or Oompah Loompah's either, because it is impossible to prove that something does not exist.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 12:18 pm » by Poppa_pygar

I don't care what Science proves or disproves, i still refuse to believe in an all powerful entity, that in my opinion there is no proof of by blind faith alone.
All right if God existed he's got a sick sense of humour, and when i die i expect to find him pissing himself with laughing. :lol: .
God has never done anything for me or my family except kick the shit out of us. :vomit:
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 1:46 pm » by Phoenix rising

Nor has religion proved it!
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Writer

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 2:41 pm » by Yaok

So pretty much no one can prove or disprove but one should at least acknowledge the endless possibilities of it. GOd doesn't exist and we are just floating around in a fluke that is perfect in harmony (other then man)... Makes sense. So when i look at the sky at night, it must be an episode of peter pan and white people are so kind right? lol

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 2:49 pm » by mediasorcery

im pretty sure stalin was atheist, that didn't work out so well though did it?

you don't need religions to believe in god.

anyways, each to his own.

its all just one big accident of course, :lol:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 3:09 pm » by Zer0

I take it you did not read my thread but simply made assumptions, Hermeticism speaks about the Son of God, and was once seen as the re-conciliation of paganism and Christianity
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 3:12 pm » by Mrmurder

yes, a magical man that sits in the sky made everything and everyone. that's me convinced anyway. :bang;

i think id rather go with darwins theory or the theory that we were placed here by some alien species.

personally i think we are just some experiment in a petri dish for some massively advanced race of beings.

whichever one is true (and maybe none of the above) as a species we are a violent, self destructive, self obsessed species that whatever or whoever created us, will soon get bored of and flush down the cosmic bog.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 22, 2013 3:20 pm » by Zer0

Mrmurder wrote:yes, a magical man that sits in the sky made everything and everyone. that's me convinced anyway. :bang;

i think id rather go with darwins theory or the theory that we were placed here by some alien species.

personally i think we are just some experiment in a petri dish for some massively advanced race of beings.

whichever one is true (and maybe none of the above) as a species we are a violent, self destructive, self obsessed species that whatever or whoever created us, will soon get bored of and flush down the cosmic bog.

A man in the sky did not make you. The All is self. The Destiny of mankind is to contain within itself all of the biological forms. The current behaviour you are observing is due to the creation of the Ego, a new type of conciousness is needed if you wish to survive.

Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Next