Science to prove ghosts exist

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 02, 2010 2:41 am » by Spock

whitedeath wrote:While that video is actually very good and difficult to debunk, I like how people (not just you spock in that instance) say I watched this on my High Definition etc
If the quality of the video is poor, having it up on a HD tv doesn't make it clearer.
Sorry, Just needed to say as I noticed someone else saying about having HD & watching a poor quality video the other day.

Actually yes - very much clearer. Because You-Tube puts their own compression on uploaded videos, not to mention the compression that desktop software utilizes on the fly.

So the original fidelity of a video is around 5%.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 02, 2010 2:43 am » by whitedeath

Then I stand corrected! my apologies ,quickly and humbly scurries off before making another mistaken assumption

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 02, 2010 2:49 am » by Emeraldtruth

Whitedeath wrote:
"What if anything has an after-life, is there a level of intelligence or self awareness a species must have?"
I would say yes personally from internal reflection.. bringing me to..

Whitedeath wrote:
"getIf every human since the first ones have gone into the after-life, it is going to be very busy! Unless we are all kept to certain dimensions and can't mix with those who came for example 1000 years earlier or later."
Factor in reincarnation and both questions are perhaps answered.

:D
I sound buddhist

Initiate

PostFri Jul 02, 2010 2:59 am » by Pateriot

There are mountains of evidence that ghosts are real. There is as much evidence for this as there are for aliens. Unfortunately it is all bad evidence. Mountains of bad evidence does not amount to proof... it amounts to a pile of debris!

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 02, 2010 3:00 am » by Spock

whitedeath wrote:Then I stand corrected! my apologies ,quickly and humbly scurries off before making another mistaken assumption

Hahahaha. No dude, that's a completley valid assumption. I wouldn't have ever known that until I created some company videos to upload and witnessed the degradation.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 02, 2010 3:08 am » by Spock

pateriot wrote:There are mountains of evidence that ghosts are real. There is as much evidence for this as there are for aliens. Unfortunately it is all bad evidence. Mountains of bad evidence does not amount to proof... it amounts to a pile of debris!

Unfortunately, that is the case. It takes personal experience to convince, in all belief systems.

But watch this...

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tSk51Lp-vHU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tSk51Lp-vHU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 02, 2010 3:29 am » by Emeraldtruth

Absolutely wonderful video man.
Thanks for sharing it :flop:

edit:
weird how it mentioned buddhism followed by an Irishman :lol:
It was'nt me.

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 02, 2010 4:18 am » by Emeraldtruth

I found the most definitive ghostly recording ever.
It now has me convinced completely that ghosts do indeed exist.
Scary footage, but you need to really focus hard to see the apparition properly.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 02, 2010 4:22 am » by Spock

BEST GHOST VIDEO OF ALL TIME!!!!!

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 02, 2010 10:24 am » by Dukettt

emeraldtruth wrote:I found the most definitive ghostly recording ever.
It now has me convinced completely that ghosts do indeed exist.
Scary footage, but you need to really focus hard to see the apparition properly.

Upload to Disclose.tv

It is really hard too spot! But after watching it few times i finally saw it! AMAZING VIDEO!
Thanks!
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

PreviousNext