scientests of today do they think were STUPID !!!!

Initiate

PostTue May 24, 2011 11:36 am » by Pavmas

in 1998 The Blair Led Government fell out with one of their sponsers (sorry) I meant to said contributors.

This contributor happens to be a drink manufacturer and they withdrew their Million pound donation to the labour party, the following week the health secretary said that drinking to much red wine could cause cancer and liver problems and you should not drink more than 2 glasses of red wine per week.

The differences were sorted and the million pound donation was paid.

One week later BBC news reported that scientists have discovered that by having a glass or two of red wine a day you cut your chances of a heart attack by 40%.

When Gordon Brown came to power an announcment was made on BBC that PREGNANT WOMAN who drink wine whilst pregnant will have more sociable children than woman who do not drink when pregnant.

In 2006 the new BBC Charter says that the government are allowed to choose the news and if the BBC discloses to the public what news the government have placed then the BBC will lose their charter.

Scientists are now political there are no new discoveries just policy and agenda.

Conspirator

PostTue May 24, 2011 12:31 pm » by Svaha

pavmas wrote:in 1998 The Blair Led Government fell out with one of their sponsers (sorry) I meant to said contributors.

This contributor happens to be a drink manufacturer and they withdrew their Million pound donation to the labour party, the following week the health secretary said that drinking to much red wine could cause cancer and liver problems and you should not drink more than 2 glasses of red wine per week.

The differences were sorted and the million pound donation was paid.

One week later BBC news reported that scientists have discovered that by having a glass or two of red wine a day you cut your chances of a heart attack by 40%.

When Gordon Brown came to power an announcment was made on BBC that PREGNANT WOMAN who drink wine whilst pregnant will have more sociable children than woman who do not drink when pregnant.

In 2006 the new BBC Charter says that the government are allowed to choose the news and if the BBC discloses to the public what news the government have placed then the BBC will lose their charter.

Scientists are now political there are no new discoveries just policy and agenda.

Yes, political and / or owned by corporations who determine the outcome beforehand.
Real science has become rare.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostTue May 24, 2011 1:21 pm » by grev

The bigger, the brighter, the illuminated
Controls the audience

Initiate

PostTue May 24, 2011 1:57 pm » by Domeika

So ya say ya got an agenda friend? Ya say that people just aren't listening, and it's hurtin yer bottom line?

Well you ma friend, are in luck to-day!

That's right, we can help you make yer point, push yer poison, increase yer profits!

How's that you say? Well it's simple friend. We've got "studies". That's right, "studies" of any thing you can think of and some for things you can't. All ya need to do is bring your own agenda......and some cash too friend. The scientists gotta be paid ya know.....

But it's worth it friend! You'll get a study that pushes your point of view signed off by more eggheads than you can shake a stick at friend and then before ya know it...Whiz bang ya got yer bona-fide cred-i-bility. Then watch that dough come rollin in friend!

So who's gonna be be first? Step right up, don't be shy, everybody's doin it these days. We turn sunshine into warming, we turn scumbags into kings.....just look at Al Gore ma friend.
So get yer studies here! Step right up!

Initiate

PostTue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm » by Sentientseed

Upload to Disclose.tv

Seems a pretty healthy crowd there in ole Ireland. :)
"There is more than just one answer to these questions pointing me in a crooked line. The less I seek my source for some definite...the closer I am to fine!"~Indigo girls

Previous