scientests of today do they think were STUPID !!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 09, 2011 3:07 am » by Saturnv

so the top science brains of britian have just announced one glass of wine or beer per day will give you cancer !!you have just got to laugh(bbc news among otheres)!!! how they came to that conclusion is anybodys guess, much the same as the you need to eat 5 pices of fruit a day to stay healthy( i couldnt eat 5 melons per day could you ) if they said 500 grams or 5 ounces that would be logical , now how did they figure out a glass of hop water or grape juice a day gives you cancer were there test dummeys not eating the variables to this being right are insurmountably immpossible did there test group smoke eat cured meats or even a lot of red meats .....see where this is going bullshitters one and all sack them there making humanity look stupid !!!!!

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 09, 2011 3:09 am » by Newearthman

Last I herd one glass a day was a good thing!

Yes scientists think we are stupid...

Initiate

PostSat Apr 09, 2011 3:24 am » by Pestcontrol

In the UK... first they came for the smokers then they came for the drinkers and then they will come for the fattys and one day they will come for you!.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 09, 2011 3:28 am » by Boondox681

what kind of 'scientists' study wine and who is fucking paying for this?
modern scientists have lost all credibility.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 09, 2011 3:30 am » by Anuki

scientests of today do they think were STUPID !!!!

PostSat Apr 09, 2011 3:39 am » by Dmjy510

hello,everyone ,I am damjy,it is my first post in this forum,I think it is necessary to make a short introduction,Don't you think so?I am a new member and I join in you just now,I am so glad to be here.Have a good time .

Cheapest WOW GoldCheap Maplestory MesosBuy RS Gold

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 09, 2011 3:43 am » by Rizze

dmjy510 wrote:hello,everyone ,I am damjy,it is my first post in this forum,I think it is necessary to make a short introduction,Don't you think so?I am a new member and I join in you just now,I am so glad to be here.Have a good time .

Hey everyone, go put this fucker on every spam list you can, this is his e-mail
wt101124@gmail.com
and this one wt0510@yahoo.com

ip is 173.208.38.18
Last edited by Rizze on Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 09, 2011 3:45 am » by Yuya63

dmjy510 wrote:hello,everyone ,I am damjy,it is my first post in this forum,I think it is necessary to make a short introduction,Don't you think so?I am a new member and I join in you just now,I am so glad to be here.Have a good time .

Dude!!! Please dont post YOUR stupid links here. NO SPAMMERS!!!! Otherwise, welcome to dtv.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 09, 2011 5:59 am » by Whiteknight2000

Hold on a sec.....

That spam completely derailed the topic.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 09, 2011 6:06 am » by Zer0

saturnv wrote:so the top science brains of britian have just announced one glass of wine or beer per day will give you cancer !!you have just got to laugh(bbc news among otheres)!!! how they came to that conclusion is anybodys guess, much the same as the you need to eat 5 pices of fruit a day to stay healthy( i couldnt eat 5 melons per day could you ) if they said 500 grams or 5 ounces that would be logical , now how did they figure out a glass of hop water or grape juice a day gives you cancer were there test dummeys not eating the variables to this being right are insurmountably immpossible did there test group smoke eat cured meats or even a lot of red meats .....see where this is going bullshitters one and all sack them there making humanity look stupid !!!!!

Let me guess they did a case study on you?
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Next