Scientific Proof David Icke Was Right About the Reptilians?

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am » by Noentry

Upload to Disclose.tv

There is a whole body of scientific literature that PROVES humans have reptilian biological influences in our bodies and brains. Does this confirm David's theory...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLop4NUxsQs
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 5:30 am » by Malogg

We all have the left cortex brain which is the bluebrained reptilian brain within

Hope this helps

:cheers:
Blame the rock she has her faults

Initiate

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 7:20 am » by TorJohnson

The really crazy thing about David Icke is that he has yet to be proven wrong about his theoires (as far as I know.)

People just ridicule him instead of looking into what the man says. I'm not saying this video did, but he's often the butt of the joke in the conspiracy world. From the Fed to the royal bloodlines, Jimmy Savile to the awakening, Bilderberg, Skull and Bones and even the holographic universe, Icke is at the forefront of all of this.

Regarding the holographic universe hypothesis; mainstream science may humor the idea, but they still deny its full implication. Materialists like to think of it as analogous to a high-tech computer system ala Matrix, that is self-programming like they believe life itself to be. The obvious implication is that of a higher consciousness, something materialistic Darwinists would never give the light of day.

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 7:42 am » by Malogg

TorJohnson wrote:The really crazy thing about David Icke is that he has yet to be proven wrong about his theoires (as far as I know.)

People just ridicule him instead of looking into what the man says. I'm not saying this video did, but he's often the butt of the joke in the conspiracy world. From the Fed to the royal bloodlines, Jimmy Savile to the awakening, Bilderberg, Skull and Bones and even the holographic universe, Icke is at the forefront of all of this.

Regarding the holographic universe hypothesis; mainstream science may humor the idea, but they still deny its full implication. Materialists like to think of it as analogous to a high-tech computer system ala Matrix, that is self-programming like they believe life itself to be. The obvious implication is that of a higher consciousness, something materialistic Darwinists would never give the light of day.

Icke got it wrong about Lizard bloodlines when it is utter sh1te simple fact is some folk are so far up their own @ss and enjoy causing folks misery, evil left brained ego tripping junkies
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 8:06 am » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 10:55 am » by Rich316

Thanks for posting that Will, looks like a good one.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 11:57 am » by DarkHeart

The whole DI movement is constructed like a cult to stop people waking up, & when that video says "Davids" work & theories, what fkn work & theories ????

Name one (1) thing he has come up with that wasn't plagiarised from someone else, & usually someone he has thrown under the bus too.

He is as bad as that Bill Hicks guy at info wars, all fear & no hope keeping people in a very low vibration. :nails: :ohno:
Image #1 contre les salopries d'existence

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 1:18 pm » by Akashicrebel

DarkHeart wrote:The whole DI movement is constructed like a cult to stop people waking up, & when that video says "Davids" work & theories, what fkn work & theories ????

Name one (1) thing he has come up with that wasn't plagiarised from someone else, & usually someone he has thrown under the bus too.

He is as bad as that Bill Hicks guy at info wars, all fear & no hope keeping people in a very low vibration. :nails: :ohno:

You nailed it. Like many before, but still. You nailed it. :flop:

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you want me to cut myself you should say:"stop it ! This is disgusting! I can't watch it! I think I'm going to puke!" But if you don't want me to cut myself you should say:"go ahead. Cut yourself"

Albert Einstein
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 3:23 pm » by Kinninigan

TorJohnson wrote:The really crazy thing about David Icke is that he has yet to be proven wrong about his theoires (as far as I know.)

If you ever notice I am KNOWN FOR REPTILIAN research but I never post David Icke stuff..

Anyone who talks about reptilians is called a "David Icke Fan" or 'Icke-tard"

this is how you control and make fun of a conspiracy...

...And Icke is wrong about what the reptilians (serpents) REALLY look like...

:look:

An Introduction Into "The Reptilian Conspiracy"...by Kinninigan Zin-Uru!

an-introduction-into-the-reptilian-conspiracy-t90330.html

:peep:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 5:17 pm » by TorJohnson

*WillEase* wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thanks, I definitely watch this.

As for the reptilian thing, it's just Icke's way or describing the entities that have been described by every culture on earth; demon. I don't know why he thinks they look like the villain from Conan the Barbarian, but my point is, he could be on to something. The elite families of the world certainly seem to acknowledge some other-worldly force, why else would there be all this Luciferian worship associated with them?

Next