Scientific Proof We Were Created By Aliens

Initiate
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:37 pm

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 6:33 pm » by Cambay411


Chaindrive wrote:Yeah........ BIG FUCKIN DEAL........... :hell:

I posted this several times before on this site... and its fun to ask sense I never get a straight answer.. but I never asked YOU..... either that or your too chicken shit and scared to really give me a solid answer... 99% of them dont...

I bet you $500.oo that YOU cant give a straight answer... ready...? Ive tried over and over and over... to any and all christians and they just change the subject or spew something that has nothing to do with the answer that I demanded from their little book..


Lets start with Genesis Chapter 4, okie dokie.?

The players:

Adam.. first man
Eve.. first woman
Kane... son #1
Able.. son #2 (whichever was born first.. dont care)


Once upon a time...... life was whatever.. and god saw that he favored able over kane.. time and time again... so much so that kane got extremely jealous over it and decided to do something about it... so one day kane killed able..

correct.?

Ok... explain this..... whos left... Adam... Eve... and kane... 3 humans on the entire world... nobody else... ok smart asses how do YOU explain the 7,056,272,740 humans on it right now...?

YOU CANT!

Did they come from another planet...?

Did they just fall out of the sky...?

Did they come through a membrane from another dimension..?

Its could ONLY be ONE answer and ONE answer ONLY... prove me wrong with something real and dont be spewing something out if that book... cause its NOT going to fly with me... sorry.

Would you really like ME to give you the answer and to what the bible is actually publicly and fully disclosing in what really happen..????

ITS CALLED INCEST........

Thats right jump and down and waving your arms like a raving lunatic screaming... "Heretic...Blasphemer!!!"

And Im NOT even going to get into Lilith.. STILL wouldnt change things that much anway..



Ok... lets go farther back, to just adam....

In Genesis, God fashions Adam from dust and places him in the Garden of Eden, where he is to have dominion over the plants and animals. Eve is later created to be his companion.

But you know its NEVER explained just how much time there was before eve popped into existence do they.????

DO THEY.??????

Ok... adam is all alone in the garden of eden, laying on a hill chewing on a piece of grass... ok obviously all the animals know what to do and know how to do it... so one day adam is sitting there watching the whole thing right in front of him... hes feeling lonely without another to try what the animals are all doing... lets call it human nature, shall we..?

Wanna guess what adam started doing right there in the middle of the garden of eden and with who, or should I say (more accurately) with what.?

By this time "god" was looking down in the garden tosee what adam was up to and said "WHHHOOOAAA!!!better fix this and fast"... finally here comes Eve to the rescue...

what would you call what adam was doing in the middle of eden.?

ITS CALLED ZOOPHILIA OR BESTIALITY......



Is THIS what YOUR christian religion and your little book is actually promoting.?!?!?!?!?!?!?

What other conclusion can anybody can come up with thats not in the very weak book that they HAD to take alot text out to hide (ban it) from the masses because of its TRUE nature of what it really says..

Like I said.........In YOUR own words and DONT be spewing from THAT book.. Ill know if you are or not...


good luck... your gonna need it.... :lol:
[/quote]








So you want someone to explain to you how God works? How could anyone in our realm possibly know. Your asking for a scientific answer to a divine realm question.

The answer to your questions arent something that can be answered with our knowledge. And one step further, even if their is no God then the answer to your questions (or any question regarding the origin of life) cannot be answered with our current knowledge.

Your asking questions that literally only God can answer.

You answer you own questions with tunnel vision. You say there is only one answer but how do you know that. There are many possible answers. For example, the bible says that God created Adam and Eve the first humans. Of course they had children. Maybe he did create a few more humans to breed with their offspring?

The Bible goes into detail but maybe some details are left out? Only God knows my friend.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 7:32 pm » by Bleever


There is no proof how the universe came to be. Many speculate it was created. Only God of the Bible claims to have created it.

The religion of atheism has no real believable answer. Matter of fact they have the most hard to believe explanation.

Moreover, the Bible was specific to the origins of earth, that it was round and hung on nothingness. The Bible also talked about the number of stars in the universe, it was a very, very, very long time before we understood there to be more than 1,046. Anybody here believe there are more than 1,046 stars in our universe? The Bible said there are more stars than grains of sand on the earth...

The bible is 66 books written in 3 language over three continents over 1500 years, and yet it is the most profound book every written. How does that come to be?...how can a book written in this format become the most accurate publication for the creation of everything? It is basically the archeological handbook and has proved to be accurate more times than any other book, matter of fact from this perspective it has never been dis-proven. How many times, has other religious manuscripts been accurate, at least...once?

Seems to be Divine.

What other book is there? All other religious books are basically written by one person's perspective over a shorter (very much so) period of time.

The people who wish to question God's existence have no choice to believe in man's attempt (good luck with that) and from this point you have no choice to play the 'advanced alien' card....

For me, I'm 'all in' when it comes to the Trinitarian God, the one true God besides Him there is no other.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:22 pm

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 8:17 pm » by Spikey


SonOfGodEternalFlame wrote:
There were other people multiplying the earth on six day creation Adam and eve didn't have a sexual
relationship until they were banned from the garden and god cursed them for not obeying his command.


Then the ET you think of as god made a terrible mistake, actually a terrible mistake several times, with the 2nd a MAJOR error in judgement.

Once by trusting Adam and Eve to do as they were told, and got the middle finger from them (which i would probably have done too...can't stand arrogant deities)

Then again when it flooded the world (ok, it's proven that this was a horrific and cataclysmic worldwide Meteorite strike that caused the end of the Ice age, but let's humour the ridiculously gullible for a moment) because 99.99999% of humanity gave it the middle finger, and utilising their free will, lived life how they chose, not how they were ordered to by an arrogant and violently murderous deity. (again, i would have done so too)

Not particularly bright for an omnipotent deity is it? Really, really fucking stupid actually.

But look at some of the words in your own post:

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.


1) Who exactly was this supposed deity speaking to when it 'said'?
2) Who are the 'Us' he referred to?
3) Whoever they were, they looked exactly like the leader..or god if you prefer as 'in OUR likeness'.
4) Humanity was an afterthought then? We supposedly came AFTER fish, fowl, cows and even insects, and presumably after every plant and bacteria too since these animals needed both of these to live, for us to have 'dominion' over them all in the first place..not really a high priority to clone themselves then i suppose? (in OUR image, after OUR likeness is cloning technology)...and lest we forget, we didn't need to have dominion over these creatures in the first place, as we didn't need to eat...that came as a punishment later...apparently.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Equals CLONES from ET DNA.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.


1) Surely a creation of 'god' is blessed anyway, coming from the creator of the entire Universe and all...why did we require 'blessing'?
2)'Replenish the Earth' You realise what replenish means don't you..So Adam and Eve were supposedly the 'first' humans...yet they were instructed to 'replenish the Earth' by having sex and multiplying human numbers (but no sex and multiplication before they gave god the middle finger and were slapped about and then kicked out of Eden by god who'd gotten the hump and was sulking and crying it's eyes out because they didn't do what it ordered)...o...k...what happened to the Humans before the first humans again? :lol: (replenish means re-stock, replace those that WERE here before...so did your God make yet another huge mistake that was swept under the proverbial rug? A previous genocide we're not aware of?

You people think and talk SUCH bollocks, i find it hard to appreciate how you manage to get through life intact...perhaps most of you don't.

It's ALL mumbo jumbo fabrication, based upon Mesopotamian myths and writings thousands of years beforehand. YOU and your gullible ilk have been had and had for centuries...hopefully when science discovers the truth, you lot will fade away quietly (horribly embarrassed and ashamed of all the lives ended and ruined because of your kind), and humanity can at last make some real progress....we might even go and hunt for this god of yours, and drag its arse to the courts for crimes of genocide against humanity..now that WOULD be divine justice!

 

Initiate
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:37 pm

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 8:38 pm » by Cambay411


Bleever wrote:There is no proof how the universe came to be. Many speculate it was created. Only God of the Bible claims to have created it.

The religion of atheism has no real believable answer. Matter of fact they have the most hard to believe explanation.

Moreover, the Bible was specific to the origins of earth, that it was round and hung on nothingness. The Bible also talked about the number of stars in the universe, it was a very, very, very long time before we understood there to be more than 1,046. Anybody here believe there are more than 1,046 stars in our universe? The Bible said there are more stars than grains of sand on the earth...

The bible is 66 books written in 3 language over three continents over 1500 years, and yet it is the most profound book every written. How does that come to be?...how can a book written in this format become the most accurate publication for the creation of everything? It is basically the archeological handbook and has proved to be accurate more times than any other book, matter of fact from this perspective it has never been dis-proven. How many times, has other religious manuscripts been accurate, at least...once?

Seems to be Divine.

What other book is there? All other religious books are basically written by one person's perspective over a shorter (very much so) period of time.

The people who wish to question God's existence have no choice to believe in man's attempt (good luck with that) and from this point you have no choice to play the 'advanced alien' card....

For me, I'm 'all in' when it comes to the Trinitarian God, the one true God besides Him there is no other.






I agree with everything you say here. And lets not forget Bible prophecy. You cant deny all things that have came true like Israel becoming a nation again and many other things. These things were predicted thousands of years ago.

It baffles me how so many people can actually believe there is no God. Just the fact that we are here proves something created everything.

I have to smh at all the science behind trying to find the origin of life and everything in general. And the answer this science comes up with is "I dont know but it may have came from outer space and thats our best guess".

I have to smh even more at those who take this science and come to the conclusion there is no God or creator. As if this wild guess is good enough for them to disbelieve.

Its almost like these people are just looking for a reason to not beleive.

Initiate
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:37 pm

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 8:50 pm » by Cambay411


Spikey wrote:
SonOfGodEternalFlame wrote:
There were other people multiplying the earth on six day creation Adam and eve didn't have a sexual
relationship until they were banned from the garden and god cursed them for not obeying his command.


Then the ET you think of as god made a terrible mistake, actually a terrible mistake several times, with the 2nd a MAJOR error in judgement.

Once by trusting Adam and Eve to do as they were told, and got the middle finger from them (which i would probably have done too...can't stand arrogant deities)

Then again when it flooded the world (ok, it's proven that this was a horrific and cataclysmic worldwide Meteorite strike that caused the end of the Ice age, but let's humour the ridiculously gullible for a moment) because 99.99999% of humanity gave it the middle finger, and utilising their free will, lived life how they chose, not how they were ordered to by an arrogant and violently murderous deity. (again, i would have done so too)

Not particularly bright for an omnipotent deity is it? Really, really fucking stupid actually.

But look at some of the words in your own post:

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.


1) Who exactly was this supposed deity speaking to when it 'said'?
2) Who are the 'Us' he referred to?
3) Whoever they were, they looked exactly like the leader..or god if you prefer as 'in OUR likeness'.
4) Humanity was an afterthought then? We supposedly came AFTER fish, fowl, cows and even insects, and presumably after every plant and bacteria too since these animals needed both of these to live, for us to have 'dominion' over them all in the first place..not really a high priority to clone themselves then i suppose? (in OUR image, after OUR likeness is cloning technology)...and lest we forget, we didn't need to have dominion over these creatures in the first place, as we didn't need to eat...that came as a punishment later...apparently.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Equals CLONES from ET DNA.

28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.


1) Surely a creation of 'god' is blessed anyway, coming from the creator of the entire Universe and all...why did we require 'blessing'?
2)'Replenish the Earth' You realise what replenish means don't you..So Adam and Eve were supposedly the 'first' humans...yet they were instructed to 'replenish the Earth' by having sex and multiplying human numbers (but no sex and multiplication before they gave god the middle finger and were slapped about and then kicked out of Eden by god who'd gotten the hump and was sulking and crying it's eyes out because they didn't do what it ordered)...o...k...what happened to the Humans before the first humans again? :lol: (replenish means re-stock, replace those that WERE here before...so did your God make yet another huge mistake that was swept under the proverbial rug? A previous genocide we're not aware of?

You people think and talk SUCH bollocks, i find it hard to appreciate how you manage to get through life intact...perhaps most of you don't.

It's ALL mumbo jumbo fabrication, based upon Mesopotamian myths and writings thousands of years beforehand. YOU and your gullible ilk have been had and had for centuries...hopefully when science discovers the truth, you lot will fade away quietly (horribly embarrassed and ashamed of all the lives ended and ruined because of your kind), and humanity can at last make some real progress....we might even go and hunt for this god of yours, and drag its arse to the courts for crimes of genocide against humanity..now that WOULD be divine justice!

 







Your beliefs arent to far from ours. You still believe we were created. Except you believe we were created by aliens who are out zooming around outer space.

If you call us gullible then you yourself are the same.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:00 pm » by Bleever


spikey: Can i get a link verifying this or at least the scientific study -

"Then again when it flooded the world (ok, it's proven that this was a horrific and cataclysmic worldwide Meteorite strike that caused the end of the Ice age"

Also, and I am being respectful here, are you saying the flood was pre or post Ice Age?
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2224
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:06 pm
Location: Just About Everywhere

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:03 pm » by Rizze


It's easy not to believe bull, you just have to open up and give your inner self to the universe.
The universe will answer you with the truth, pity the religions as they know not what they do (Sheep, fools, indoctrinated) and two faced.

Take a good look at all the wars, and killings throughout history all in the name of your (Dog) baring your teeth at every opportunity to impose your views on others, when people of peace don't need a deity to look up too.
I believe what i believe, not what I am told.

The education system tried this religion on me when I was younger, it terrified me and threatened me with many horrors to come if I disobeyed, not the thing you want to teach young children imo it tends to lead to psychopathic tendencies in later life.

We know how to behave and live life appropriately, especially without someone spinning tall tales.
Just take stock of what is around you, a real deep look.
We are all universal made, that includes the entire universe.

Either tune in or drop out. :flop:
"E.T. and us are related, borders not needed"
Image

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:37 pm

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:05 pm » by Cambay411


Bleever wrote:spikey: Can i get a link verifying this or at least the scientific study -

"Then again when it flooded the world (ok, it's proven that this was a horrific and cataclysmic worldwide Meteorite strike that caused the end of the Ice age"

Also, and I am being respectful here, are you saying the flood was pre or post Ice Age?






Spikey is the one who said all that.

But I think he is saying meteor heated up the plant, which in turn melted the ice then causing the flood.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:06 pm » by Bleever


Cambay411 wrote:
Bleever wrote:There is no proof how the universe came to be. Many speculate it was created. Only God of the Bible claims to have created it.

The religion of atheism has no real believable answer. Matter of fact they have the most hard to believe explanation.

Moreover, the Bible was specific to the origins of earth, that it was round and hung on nothingness. The Bible also talked about the number of stars in the universe, it was a very, very, very long time before we understood there to be more than 1,046. Anybody here believe there are more than 1,046 stars in our universe? The Bible said there are more stars than grains of sand on the earth...

The bible is 66 books written in 3 language over three continents over 1500 years, and yet it is the most profound book every written. How does that come to be?...how can a book written in this format become the most accurate publication for the creation of everything? It is basically the archeological handbook and has proved to be accurate more times than any other book, matter of fact from this perspective it has never been dis-proven. How many times, has other religious manuscripts been accurate, at least...once?

Seems to be Divine.

What other book is there? All other religious books are basically written by one person's perspective over a shorter (very much so) period of time.

The people who wish to question God's existence have no choice to believe in man's attempt (good luck with that) and from this point you have no choice to play the 'advanced alien' card....

For me, I'm 'all in' when it comes to the Trinitarian God, the one true God besides Him there is no other.






I agree with everything you say here. And lets not forget Bible prophecy. You cant deny all things that have came true like Israel becoming a nation again and many other things. These things were predicted thousands of years ago.

It baffles me how so many people can actually believe there is no God. Just the fact that we are here proves something created everything.

I have to smh at all the science behind trying to find the origin of life and everything in general. And the answer this science comes up with is "I dont know but it may have came from outer space and thats our best guess".

I have to smh even more at those who take this science and come to the conclusion there is no God or creator. As if this wild guess is good enough for them to disbelieve.

Its almost like these people are just looking for a reason to not beleive.


Yes, prophecy! I agree, pretty much the OT prophesied the coming of Christ, where he would be born, where he would live, preach and die...even up to the exact day, which was on the eve of the Sabbath.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:37 pm

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:11 pm » by Cambay411


Rizze wrote:It's easy not to believe bull, you just have to open up and give your inner self to the universe.
The universe will answer you with the truth, pity the religions as they know not what they do (Sheep, fools, indoctrinated) and two faced.

Take a good look at all the wars, and killings throughout history all in the name of your (Dog) baring your teeth at every opportunity to impose your views on others, when people of peace don't need a deity to look up too.
I believe what i believe, not what I am told.

The education system tried this religion on me when I was younger, it terrified me and threatened me with many horrors to come if I disobeyed, not the thing you want to teach young children imo it tends to lead to psychopathic tendencies in later life.

We know how to behave and live life appropriately, especially without someone spinning tall tales.
Just take stock of what is around you, a real deep look.
We are all universal made, that includes the entire universe.

Either tune in or drop out. :flop:
"E.T. and us are related, borders not needed"







All the wars and such you speak of that are in the name of God are actually in the name of a false god, as predicted in the bible.

Have you read the bible and do you know what the bible says about hell?

Lastly, if we everyhting is universal made, then what made the universe?


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook