Scientific Proof We Were Created By Aliens

Initiate

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:20 pm » by Cambay411

Chaindrive wrote:Spikey... youre too cool fool! :flop: :lol:

All you fanatics who believe in "the bible", more power to you... go knock yourself out... in fact go kill everybody on earth in the name of YOUR "god". Thats whats happening right now in the middle east.

Bleever wrote: to be accurate more times than any other book, matter of fact from this perspective it has never been dis-proven.

You absolutely correct Bleever, just look at all the death and destruction in the name of "god".. Beginning with the Roman Era? Thru the Crusades, thu the Reformation, thur all of European history, the 100 Years' War, the Thirty Years' war ect.c, etc......... Millions and millions and millions.

More people have died because of "god", than all the political wars of the last 2000 years.

Yup......... "Give me that ole time religion" :lol: :censored:

Frankly... I do NOT believe in YOUR "god".. I do NOT believe in YOUR "Savior" and certainly do NOT believe in YOUR "bible"

It was written on earth, by MAN, for MAN... therefore theres absolutely nothing divine about it or in it.

And by chance there is a REAL great maker of the universe out there deep in space... he doesnt want to be known.. even to his greatest creation.......... MAN.

Man was never, EVER meant to know "god" at all. The bipedal ape like humans are so incapable of understanding any of it... so why not make up all sorts of shit and write it down, who in the hell is going to actually believe this anyway.?

(scene cuts forward several thousand years) New York best selling book.. "The Bible"

Upload to Disclose.tv

The whole idea of "god" thats written by man for man is THEE biggest waste of human time EVER, where in fact that humans through out all past several thousand years could of actually did something creative on earth.. THEN maybe the great maker would of actually came down and said "nice job".

but NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :yell:

All the wars of the past 2,000 years had a political base, Crusades and all. So these wars were in the name of a false god, as predicted by the bible.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:21 pm » by Bleever

Rizze wrote:The universe was spontaneous, made by sheer coincidence.
Just like life itself Cambay

How do you know this? A lot learned ppl would deny this. Moreover, please point me to someone else who shares this view that our universe is random coincidence?
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:22 pm » by Cambay411

Edit to add:
That is my universal opinion, whom I speak on behalf of.

Thats the best explaination science can come up with anyway. If thats a good enough explaination for you then I agree to disagree.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:27 pm » by Rizze

How have you received 'truth' from the universe?

It's called knowing, it's something inside that just knows.
I don't need teachers to explain to me. :flop:

Do you get your information from 'turning inward' (not trying to be sarcastic, just wish to understand more, or do you have something else to base this 'feeling' on?

Like I said it's me knowing I think I was born to think this way, not taught by scripture or teacher. :flop:

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:30 pm » by Bleever

Chaindrive wrote:Spikey... youre too cool fool! :flop: :lol:

All you fanatics who believe in "the bible", more power to you... go knock yourself out... in fact go kill everybody on earth in the name of YOUR "god". Thats whats happening right now in the middle east.

Bleever wrote: to be accurate more times than any other book, matter of fact from this perspective it has never been dis-proven.

You absolutely correct Bleever, just look at all the death and destruction in the name of "god".. Beginning with the Roman Era? Thru the Crusades, thu the Reformation, thur all of European history, the 100 Years' War, the Thirty Years' war ect.c, etc......... Millions and millions and millions.

More people have died because of "god", than all the political wars of the last 2000 years.

Yup......... "Give me that ole time religion" :lol: :censored:

Frankly... I do NOT believe in YOUR "god".. I do NOT believe in YOUR "Savior" and certainly do NOT believe in YOUR "bible"

It was written on earth, by MAN, for MAN... therefore theres absolutely nothing divine about it or in it.

And by chance there is a REAL great maker of the universe out there deep in space... he doesnt want to be known.. even to his greatest creation.......... MAN.

Man was never, EVER meant to know "god" at all. The bipedal ape like humans are so incapable of understanding any of it... so why not make up all sorts of shit and write it down, who in the hell is going to actually believe this anyway.?

(scene cuts forward several thousand years) New York best selling book.. "The Bible"

Upload to Disclose.tv

The whole idea of "god" thats written by man for man is THEE biggest waste of human time EVER, where in fact that humans through out all past several thousand years could of actually did something creative on earth.. THEN maybe the great maker would of actually came down and said "nice job".

but NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :yell:

The bible is 66 books written in 3 languages, 40 different authors, over three continents over 1500 years, and yet it is the most profound book every written. How does that come to be?...how can a book written in this format become the most accurate publication for the creation of everything? It is basically the archeological handbook and has proved to be accurate more times than any other book, matter of fact from this perspective it has never been dis-proven. How many times, has other religious manuscripts been accurate, at least...once?

What was your explanation for this? Please try and be respectful with your intelligent response. It will help you and more ppl will take you seriously.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:31 pm » by Rizze

Bleever wrote:

How do you know this? A lot learned ppl would deny this. Moreover, please point me to someone else who shares this view that our universe is random coincidence?

Well I cannot think of any one who could construct the universe and it's planets can you?
It would happen over millennium and countless acts of randomness.
How else could it be? Explain

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:32 pm » by Bleever

Rizze wrote:

Do you get your information from 'turning inward' (not trying to be sarcastic, just wish to understand more, or do you have something else to base this 'feeling' on?

Like I said it's me knowing I think I was born to think this way, not taught by scripture or teacher. :flop:

Thanks Rizze, although we may differ, I appreciate the way your carried yourself here. Btw, I wish you all the best with your journey.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:38 pm » by Bleever

Rizze wrote:
Bleever wrote:

Well I cannot think of any one who could construct the universe and it's planets can you?
It would happen over millennium and countless acts of randomness.
How else could it be? Explain

I can only go by the best information we have currently, unless otherwise dis proven. God claimed it. No one can refute it, ppl have tired for 2,000 years. When you take in to account everything God has done and said, along with the biblical accuracy, should you choose not to take this seriously into account then the only thing left to believe is a 'feeling'. I wish someone could bring something to the table that is tangible...however, it doenst exist.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:40 pm » by Rizze

Bleever wrote:
Rizze wrote:

Thanks Rizze, although we may differ, I appreciate the way your carried yourself here. Btw, I wish you all the best with your journey.

@Bleever this is you me and all who live in the universe imo

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 9:53 pm » by Bleever

@Rizze - Love the picture!

PreviousNext