Scientific Proof We Were Created By Aliens

Initiate

PostWed Jul 03, 2013 11:13 pm » by Cambay411

Chaindrive wrote:
Bleever wrote:The bible is 66 books written in 3 languages, 40 different authors, over three continents over 1500 years, and yet it is the most profound book every written. How does that come to be?...how can a book written in this format become the most accurate publication for the creation of everything? It is basically the archeological handbook and has proved to be accurate more times than any other book, matter of fact from this perspective it has never been dis-proven. How many times, has other religious manuscripts been accurate, at least...once?

What was your explanation for this? Please try and be respectful with your intelligent response. It will help you and more ppl will take you seriously.

To which part of my post are you questioning, enlighten me.

And why is it that you religious believers always blame the devil for this that and the other thing... could it be that maybe, just maybe a human physical defect, a drug hallucinations or maybe that the story and beliefs is so weak. well you have to put the blame on somebody, why not the devil, maybe "god" is not as positive as you people make him out to be and has a evil side as well..

But you never agreed that this book was a earth bound book and that it was written BY man FOR man, and theres nothing divine about it or in it.

MY beliefs on "god"

That mere mortal was NEVER meant to know the real "god". That mere mortal man is so incapable of understand its meaning that IF and WHEN he saw it that he would go mad... and any earth based religion is useless and pointless for thats not the real "god"..

Im about the same way. Todays (organized) religion is corrupt and mostly false imo.

Where the bible gets sketchy (imo) is in parts of the new testament. Im not gonna say I beleive everything the old testament says but there is truth and real history to it.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 2:09 am » by Bleever

Chaindrive wrote:
Bleever wrote:The bible is 66 books written in 3 languages, 40 different authors, over three continents over 1500 years, and yet it is the most profound book every written. How does that come to be?...how can a book written in this format become the most accurate publication for the creation of everything? It is basically the archeological handbook and has proved to be accurate more times than any other book, matter of fact from this perspective it has never been dis-proven. How many times, has other religious manuscripts been accurate, at least...once?

What was your explanation for this? Please try and be respectful with your intelligent response. It will help you and more ppl will take you seriously.

To which part of my post are you questioning, enlighten me.

And why is it that you religious believers always blame the devil for this that and the other thing... could it be that maybe, just maybe a human physical defect, a drug hallucinations or maybe that the story and beliefs is so weak. well you have to put the blame on somebody, why not the devil, maybe "god" is not as positive as you people make him out to be and has a evil side as well..

But you never agreed that this book was a earth bound book and that it was written BY man FOR man, and theres nothing divine about it or in it.

MY beliefs on "god"

That mere mortal was NEVER meant to know the real "god". That mere mortal man is so incapable of understand its meaning that IF and WHEN he saw it that he would go mad... and any earth based religion is useless and pointless for thats not the real "god"..

"It was written on earth, by MAN, for MAN... therefore theres absolutely nothing divine about it or in it."

It was written by men, inspired by God. Man by himself cannot come up with how incredible unique and incredibly accurate the bible is. So if man cannot do this and nor can man/me write any book even close to how profound the Bible.

Moreover, God desires us to use our minds and not just our hearts (Matt 22:37). The Bible exhorts Christians to have answers for people with questions (1 Peter 3:15) and God desires all people "to come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2:4)

The Bible, unlike any other religious book, has demonstrated itself to be the Word of God through its ability to rightly predict the future. There are hundreds of very specific prophecies that were fulfilled over hundreds of years after they were spoken. Obviously, no other religious book holds water...none.

And again, its the unity of the Bible that you or anyone cannot rightly explain away. A book with 40 different authors, 66 books written on 3 continents in three languages over 1,500 years - The bible tackles the most difficult and controversial topics. The origin of life itself, and yet this book is historically accurate and harmonious.

The bible stands alone and if there exists a divine book it would clearly be the Bible. With out fail.

What say you? What is your well thought out, researched answer to this direct question?
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Writer

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 3:13 am » by don whuane

ok show me the alien that this dna came from. more nwo bull. get ready for the aliens to save mankind.more like fallen angel .but beleve what you will.

Writer

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 3:37 am » by don whuane

aliens should of saved mankind along time ago .it would have be easyer.something to think about.we have no concept of real time.i tell my kids are you going to bet the rest of your after on now!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 3:53 am » by Bleever

We must be patient with our faith when it comes to others who doubt. My viewpoint is most people who doubt come from a position of pain or they are angry at God. So most likely, approaching non-believers from a position of love is most wise. If you take a well thought out approach to apologetics and clearly take the time to lay out all the facts and proofs, most reasonable people cannot deny. It doesn't mean they will believe in God, however the seed has been planted and we hope they learn to deal with or come to terms with their pain or anger towards God.

For instance, neo-Darwinists will have to come to terms that their religion will die off in our life time. We will actually see more indisputable proof that will kill-off the religion known as Darwinism, aka, evolution.

Initiate

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 4:10 am » by Purebase

well lets hear an explanation for this shall we!!

man and woman create babies right?
exploding stars create elements that then create stuff right?
I chop a tree down and print a book thus creating it right?

you get the point i hope ...everything has been created in one way or another either by intelligent design, or by means of randomness/ chaos /physics... whatever...ok then

Lets ponder this now mkay?

say "God" did in fact create everything ...then it stands to reason something surely MUST have created "God"?

Now i like most intelligent people can all agree that surly "God" could not have just always been ...That is the true question religious people Must logically answer here!

I do not , will; not ever believe that this supreme "being" just always was here...nope no way it was like that..

I have asked this question before and its always the same answer from you religious types ..faith..

well that dont cut it here folks...

Now answer this question... If "god" created everything, Then who or what in the hell created "god"
And who or what created that who or what ? aaaaand etc???
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein

Writer

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 4:19 am » by don whuane

to bleever goodwords .i know not all will wakeup, but you have to try..............

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 4:28 am » by Bleever

Purebase wrote:well lets hear an explanation for this shall we!!

man and woman create babies right?
exploding stars create elements that then create stuff right?
I chop a tree down and print a book thus creating it right?

you get the point i hope ...everything has been created in one way or another either by intelligent design, or by means of randomness/ chaos /physics... whatever...ok then

Lets ponder this now mkay?

say "God" did in fact create everything ...then it stands to reason something surely MUST have created "God"?

Now i like most intelligent people can all agree that surly "God" could not have just always been ...That is the true question religious people Must logically answer here!

I do not , will; not ever believe that this supreme "being" just always was here...nope no way it was like that..

I have asked this question before and its always the same answer from you religious types ..faith..

well that dont cut it here folks...

Now answer this question... If "god" created everything, Then who or what in the hell created "god"
And who or what created that who or what ? aaaaand etc???

Great question.

Well first off we can only go by what we know or what we are told, and based a ton of others things that make God great and omnipotent we should take His word for it. No other religions claims it, no other person can otherwise explain it, they have the simple of approach of asking more questions...

But let's say for a second, that something or someone made God...in our realm it matters not because as we understand it with our current state we must obey this God. He currently owns and created the universe, only He claims it. Now, perhaps someday in Heaven God will reveal more to us...after all God made it clear to us, that only he has 'secret things that only he knows".

The fact that God has no beginning or no end is in Psalms 90:2 - Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever you had formed the Earth and the World, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.

Job 36;26 Elihu says of God, "The number of years is unsearchable".

God's eternity is also suggested by passages that talk about the fact that God always is or always exists. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is an who was an who is to come, the Almighty"...anyhow, the Bible makes it very clear. God is eternal.

Writer

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 4:32 am » by don whuane

to purebase if your looking for proof look around you its not by chance.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 4:34 am » by Bleever

Suffice to say you should be satisfied with God, to search beyond God is above your pay grade. No one can fathom Him or His creation. Why ya searching for something more when God is plenty?

PreviousNext