Scientific Proof We Were Created By Aliens

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 379
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:00 pm

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 4:53 am » by Purebase


So as i suspected the answer chosen was a fancy long drawn out explanation for ...faith..
and passage reciting's of a mans interpretation, for which i might add, was a humans words for "i don't fucking know so heres what you should believe" . All men have pondered this very question and so its summed up to ..faith ... because i guess its just easier that way .
Well i dont take the easy route ..I look at logic and reason . And just because i dont know and may never know does not make me settle for less . To just submit .
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1728
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am
Location: The loving arms of Christ Jesus

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 5:11 am » by Bleever


Purebase wrote:So as i suspected the answer chosen was a fancy long drawn out explanation for ...faith..
and passage reciting's of a mans interpretation, for which i might add, was a humans words for "i don't fucking know so heres what you should believe" . All men have pondered this very question and so its summed up to ..faith ... because i guess its just easier that way .
Well i dont take the easy route ..I look at logic and reason . And just because i dont know and may never know does not make me settle for less . To just submit .

hmmm...fancy long drawn out explanation for .....faith.

Nope. Never said that.

Can you explain the accuracy of the bible?

The Bible, unlike any other religious book, has demonstrated itself to be the Word of God through its ability to rightly predict the future. There are hundreds of very specific prophecies that were fulfilled over hundreds of years after they were spoken. Obviously, no other religious book holds water...none.

And again, its the unity of the Bible that you or anyone cannot rightly explain away. A book with 40 different authors, 66 books written on 3 continents in three languages over 1,500 years - The bible tackles the most difficult and controversial topics. The origin of life itself, and yet this book is historically accurate and harmonious.

Can you explain how each human cell has 6 feet of DNA code....?

My point is this, how is this settling? What else have you to live your life. At your very best, you are some random guy who is not worthy of any type of extra-ordinary God explanation.

The God of the Universe is not enough to except because someone may or may not made him?

Wow. Tuff crowd. You're very important.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 379
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:00 pm

PostThu Jul 04, 2013 5:36 am » by Purebase


As a human, like many others have a natural desire for knowledge and that is not limited to any one topic , or at any amount , and the most profound questions healthy minded persons ask are the most difficult to answer , That in no way makes me that important as you put it so negatively .

And as for the authors of such books and the proven prophecies in a book... well.. it is in its nature a blueprint for which an architect(s) can construct/create such future .. simply put ,the prophecies, through tptb have made such things come to fruition..for a plan in which we have not fully appreciated yet . Be it positive or negative .
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein
Image

Initiate
Posts: 409
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:37 pm

PostFri Jul 05, 2013 6:28 am » by Cambay411


Purebase wrote:well lets hear an explanation for this shall we!!

man and woman create babies right?
exploding stars create elements that then create stuff right?
I chop a tree down and print a book thus creating it right?

you get the point i hope ...everything has been created in one way or another either by intelligent design, or by means of randomness/ chaos /physics... whatever...ok then

Lets ponder this now mkay?

say "God" did in fact create everything ...then it stands to reason something surely MUST have created "God"?

Now i like most intelligent people can all agree that surly "God" could not have just always been ...That is the true question religious people Must logically answer here!

I do not , will; not ever believe that this supreme "being" just always was here...nope no way it was like that..

I have asked this question before and its always the same answer from you religious types ..faith..

well that dont cut it here folks...

Now answer this question... If "god" created everything, Then who or what in the hell created "god"
And who or what created that who or what ? aaaaand etc???






Your last question cant be answered within our physical realm. To many people depend on trying to find physical answeres that can be explained within our realm.


PS

There so many simple things in our natural world that the best of scientists cant explain, things we deal with every day in our physical world.

How do you expect someone to explain something that is so far out of our comprehension? Your asking people to explain how god works when even even the best science cant even explain how our natural world works.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2701
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostFri Jul 05, 2013 7:38 am » by Opalserpent


How do you expect someone to explain something that is so far out of our comprehension? Your asking people to explain how god works when even even the best science cant even explain how our natural world works.

I agree, science has to come up with truck loads of bullshit theories and fancy
formulas to explain so much but in reality it's greatly flawed.

The electric universe is a good example of a new science with provable lab results which
explains more accurately how the galactic electrical system works.

It occurred to me the other day while watching a cool documentary on monoatomic gold
that this substance said to be eaten by the pharaohs in egypt and used to levitate the
blocks from the quarries and into position on the pyramids is very similar to the
properties of the completely bs Higgs Boson turd theory.

Monatomic gold when heated can either vanish from this dimension or lose weight
and return to this dimension and normal weight when the temperature is returned.

This monatomic gold sounds more like what the higgs boson bs should be.

It's like todays science doesn't want you to rediscover the secrets of the ancients.


please skip to 44 minutes in to see this material disappear from our reality
due to apparently it's frequency changing vibration out of our dimension.
The whole documentary talks the strange properties of monatomic gold
and the history it had in ancient times and how pharaohs ate this stuff
in cakes with some herb and these cakes were shaped like conical cones.

ResistNWOrder


Upload to Disclose.tv



I like how this dude traced the origin or the word worship to ancient times where the
peoples of the era worked for the gods. Worship had the letter k in it at one stage.
Old mate says they were churning out this stuff in factories that were thought
to be temples explaining some of the strange fire kelms they used in the temples.
The word workship eventually became worship.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 379
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:00 pm

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 7:42 am » by Purebase


Cambay411 wrote:
Purebase wrote:well lets hear an explanation for this shall we!!

man and woman create babies right?
exploding stars create elements that then create stuff right?
I chop a tree down and print a book thus creating it right?

you get the point i hope ...everything has been created in one way or another either by intelligent design, or by means of randomness/ chaos /physics... whatever...ok then

Lets ponder this now mkay?

say "God" did in fact create everything ...then it stands to reason something surely MUST have created "God"?

Now i like most intelligent people can all agree that surly "God" could not have just always been ...That is the true question religious people Must logically answer here!

I do not , will; not ever believe that this supreme "being" just always was here...nope no way it was like that..

I have asked this question before and its always the same answer from you religious types ..faith..

well that dont cut it here folks...

Now answer this question... If "god" created everything, Then who or what in the hell created "god"
And who or what created that who or what ? aaaaand etc???






Your last question cant be answered within our physical realm. To many people depend on trying to find physical answeres that can be explained within our realm.


PS

There so many simple things in our natural world that the best of scientists cant explain, things we deal with every day in our physical world.

How do you expect someone to explain something that is so far out of our comprehension? Your asking people to explain how god works when even even the best science cant even explain how our natural world works.


I agree... It is as i said.. PROFOUND questioning .. However does not mean they should not be asked nor even pondered to ones self..The point to my blunt rant/question is the very answer you give ..which was not a.. faith.. cop-out one like most do..but to admit that they simply dont know and not flash it up with mumbo faith jumbo like most do.. But the real mo of my question is for the believers of said god to acknowledge the fact that everything has its beginnings ..even god... that there must have been a creator to the creator..and so on..And to say there wasn't, and that god WAS always here based on some script in a book is as silly a notion as they get.
"Anyone who doesn't take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted in large ones either".
Einstein
Image

Writer
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:28 am

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 1:21 pm » by Pinnacle


Noentry wrote:Scientific Proof We Were Created By Aliens

DON'T be alarmed, but you have alien DNA in your genetic code. Science says so.

Scientists from Kazakhstan believe that human DNA was encoded with an extraterrestrial signal by an ancient alien civilisation, Discovery.com reports.

They call it "biological SETI" and the researchers claim that the mathematical code in human DNA cannot be explained by evolution.

In a nutshell, we're living, breathing vessels for some kind of alien message which is more easily used to detect extra terrestrial life than via radio transmission.

"Once fixed, the code might stay unchanged over cosmological timescales; in fact, it is the most durable construct known," the researchers wrote in scientific journal, Icarus. "Therefore it represents an exceptionally reliable storage for an intelligent signature.

"Once the genome is appropriately rewritten the new code with a signature will stay frozen in the cell and its progeny, which might then be delivered through space and time."

The scientists also claim that human DNA is ordered so precisely that it reveals an "ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of symbolic language".

Their research has led the scientists to conclude that we were invented "outside the solar system, already several billion years ago".

The thesis supports the hypothesis that Earth is the result of interstellar life forms distributed by meteors and comets.

So if we are just vessels for alien communication, exactly what kind of secret message are we carrying in our DNA?

And if we were the creation of aliens, who created them?

http://www.news.com.au/technology/sci-t ... z2QCKG8Agc

:headscratch:


I agree with this assessment whole-heartedly!

I think the earth was terraformed by these same aliens before they put us here.

I think the DNA/blueprint that they used to engineer us is potentially millions of years old ... so there is effectively no way to know when they used it to engineer us, because the age of our genetic information is not coupled with the date of our engineering ...

Perhaps a way to date the age of humanity (not the age of our DNA being that it would follow a different history) would be to look at when civilization appeared ... excluding some civilization clock reset such as an asteriod hitting the earth or something like that ...

Here is one really "wacked out thought" ... Is it possible that these aliens are "multidimensional" and that the DNA used to engineer us is spread into other dimensions also???

Initiate
Posts: 409
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:37 pm

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 3:08 pm » by Cambay411


Purebase wrote:
Cambay411 wrote:
Purebase wrote:well lets hear an explanation for this shall we!!

man and woman create babies right?
exploding stars create elements that then create stuff right?
I chop a tree down and print a book thus creating it right?

you get the point i hope ...everything has been created in one way or another either by intelligent design, or by means of randomness/ chaos /physics... whatever...ok then

Lets ponder this now mkay?

say "God" did in fact create everything ...then it stands to reason something surely MUST have created "God"?

Now i like most intelligent people can all agree that surly "God" could not have just always been ...That is the true question religious people Must logically answer here!

I do not , will; not ever believe that this supreme "being" just always was here...nope no way it was like that..

I have asked this question before and its always the same answer from you religious types ..faith..

well that dont cut it here folks...

Now answer this question... If "god" created everything, Then who or what in the hell created "god"
And who or what created that who or what ? aaaaand etc???






Your last question cant be answered within our physical realm. To many people depend on trying to find physical answeres that can be explained within our realm.


PS

There so many simple things in our natural world that the best of scientists cant explain, things we deal with every day in our physical world.

How do you expect someone to explain something that is so far out of our comprehension? Your asking people to explain how god works when even even the best science cant even explain how our natural world works.


I agree... It is as i said.. PROFOUND questioning .. However does not mean they should not be asked nor even pondered to ones self..The point to my blunt rant/question is the very answer you give ..which was not a.. faith.. cop-out one like most do..but to admit that they simply dont know and not flash it up with mumbo faith jumbo like most do.. But the real mo of my question is for the believers of said god to acknowledge the fact that everything has its beginnings ..even god... that there must have been a creator to the creator..and so on..And to say there wasn't, and that god WAS always here based on some script in a book is as silly a notion as they get.






In our physical world as we know it everything does have a beginning. Its a solid fact to bring up in a topic like this one.

To say that even God has a beginning just because everything in our physical world does is just as naïve and silly a notion as saying God has no beginning or end based on what the bible says. Its something that literally can not be known.

However I see your point here. But I wouldn't call anything in the Bible mumbo jumbo. I myself am skeptical about some things in the new testament just because these were the hand picked books by religious leaders to be put into the new testament. And I myself don't trust religion or religious leaders.

Im as skeptical as they come but there is some real history and prophecy in the bible. Yeah of course its easy to go back after the fact and say "well this and that came true", for example the Nostrodamus Effect.
But bible prophecy isn't a bunch of proverbs in which 1 in 100 quatraints may or may not be true depending on interpretation.

The bible has exact prophecy and real history. The historical properties of the bible have been proven by archeology. And the prophecy is right there for all to see.

I guess my main point is don't disregard what the bible says just because a lot of organized religions have stepped on it and twisted what it says around to fit their agenda.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 5621
Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:53 am

PostSat Jul 06, 2013 3:27 pm » by Vulcanic


no such thing,, if they find a new race of homo in your blood, one never seen before a extinct race,, they will claim it's alien dna lol, alien dna should be changed to unknown dna,, alien is not the only thing it points to it can just be races of extinct unknown homo's, so any so called proof based on dna is just dumb and false, no away to know what types of dna were here 200 thousand years ago,, what we base dna on is past 100 years or so, our dna collection is crazy small less then 5% of the life that has lived on earth....
Image

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw


Upload to Disclose.tv


Member
User avatar
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:02 am

PostSun Jul 07, 2013 8:07 am » by ElvisLives33


You people seem to be arguing in circles over this. First off, the bible has nothing to do with religion.
It is not a religious document. It is however an historical document and instruction manual for living a
healthy life here on planet Earth.

Secondly, how can you possibly expect anyone to answer your question here. Even if there was a person who possessed ALL of our Earthly knowledge, it would only amount to 1% of 1% of the knowledge of
the Universe. That is 0.0001%. A pretty small number.

Humans are, for all intensive purposes, a Very Arrogant bunch. We spend most of our waking hours trying to Control our environment rather than Tune in and Open ourselves to what this place really is and all that it has to offer us.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook