Scientific Proof We Were Created By Aliens

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 11, 2013 1:43 am » by Noentry

Absolute proof of ET Existence..

Upload to Disclose.tv

As the title says, this is absolute proof of ET existence ! Handle it !

http://youtu.be/8nldowIyMns
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 11, 2013 1:59 am » by Noentry

Scientific Proof of Aliens here on Earth

Upload to Disclose.tv

Scientific Proof of Aliens here on Earth ufo

http://youtu.be/P-mWaJ3AgZs
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostThu Jul 11, 2013 4:27 am » by Electriccity

Chaindrive wrote:Wait........ the "bible" says that "we" humans were created in "gods" image and this (what the hell was this guys name again that kept bumping that retarded thread about human, "god", DNA and had proof.. before the crash.?) and now..................... we were created by aliens... say WHAT.?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

alright people just which one in the hell is it... decide on something will you.. ssheehs. :hmmm:

are we created in "god"s image....?

Are the aliens "gods".......?

or was it that "god" was a alien..?

I know the last two sound alike, but their not...and I dont think that the last two are worded correctly neither..

well think about it what is God and angels beings that descend from the sky just like aliens and many religions that believe that they God came here from another world back in ancient time. so its very plausible that God that people worship were just aliens coming here helping us out and the people worshiped them and considered them God. could explain why many religions have different Gods. plus if everything in the bible and other religious work were to happen today we wouldn't contribute them to being Holy but UFO's and aliens.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 5:04 am » by Opalserpent

Old repost but this is a good documentary most people have seen.
I liked the above video on monoatomic gold documentary and thought this golden
oldy would be good to for amusement.

Video goes full screen after 11 minutes.

fast forward to 11:00 mins to get into the good stuff.
TruthDocumentary

Upload to Disclose.tv

:geek: :sunny:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 5:30 am » by Temps13

There is solid scientific evidence we were created by aliens ..it will be suppressed more & more within
genetic science I expect,while simultaneously attacked by religious nutters
W've got the texts that pretty much say it..we have the however many genes that aren't present in any other earth species,we have the fused 2nd pair of chromosomes,we have the fact its very unlikely,seemingly impossible..to have developed voice boxes & such increases in brain size in like a quarter of a million years (less)..We have other evidence too..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 7:26 am » by Opalserpent

Temps13 wrote:There is solid scientific evidence we were created by aliens ..it will be suppressed more & more within
W've got the texts that pretty much say it..we have the however many genes that aren't present in any other earth species,we have the fused 2nd pair of chromosomes,we have the fact its very unlikely,seemingly impossible..to have developed voice boxes & such increases in brain size in like a quarter of a million years (less)..We have other evidence too..

I agree temps. Evolution is bs. :mrcool:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 7:58 pm » by Bleever

Purebase wrote:
Cambay411 wrote:
Purebase wrote:well lets hear an explanation for this shall we!!

man and woman create babies right?
exploding stars create elements that then create stuff right?
I chop a tree down and print a book thus creating it right?

you get the point i hope ...everything has been created in one way or another either by intelligent design, or by means of randomness/ chaos /physics... whatever...ok then

Lets ponder this now mkay?

say "God" did in fact create everything ...then it stands to reason something surely MUST have created "God"?

Now i like most intelligent people can all agree that surly "God" could not have just always been ...That is the true question religious people Must logically answer here!

I do not , will; not ever believe that this supreme "being" just always was here...nope no way it was like that..

I have asked this question before and its always the same answer from you religious types ..faith..

well that dont cut it here folks...

Now answer this question... If "god" created everything, Then who or what in the hell created "god"
And who or what created that who or what ? aaaaand etc???

Your last question cant be answered within our physical realm. To many people depend on trying to find physical answeres that can be explained within our realm.

PS

There so many simple things in our natural world that the best of scientists cant explain, things we deal with every day in our physical world.

How do you expect someone to explain something that is so far out of our comprehension? Your asking people to explain how god works when even even the best science cant even explain how our natural world works.

I agree... It is as i said.. PROFOUND questioning .. However does not mean they should not be asked nor even pondered to ones self..The point to my blunt rant/question is the very answer you give ..which was not a.. faith.. cop-out one like most do..but to admit that they simply dont know and not flash it up with mumbo faith jumbo like most do.. But the real mo of my question is for the believers of said god to acknowledge the fact that everything has its beginnings ..even god... that there must have been a creator to the creator..and so on..And to say there wasn't, and that god WAS always here based on some script in a book is as silly a notion as they get.

We believe that God is eternal and creation is not. Based on your assumption something or someone had to eventually always been eternal.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 05, 2013 8:04 pm » by Bleever

Temps13 wrote:There is solid scientific evidence we were created by aliens ..it will be suppressed more & more within

There is solid scientific evidence we were created. Period. Macro evolution doesn't work, matter of fact it takes more faith to believe evolution than it does to believe that God (eternal) created everything. So i agree with ya there....

Let's suppose the God angle some people struggle with. If we were created by Aliens, then why would they allow wars and all the suffering??

God explains it, what do the aliens say about it?
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 6:29 am » by Temps13

Well they never seemed to show much compassion for us..maybe as individuals they did..
But as a whole.I mean they had us crouched in stinking dark mines..Tellinger,in his latest c2c interview,says they found 75,000 gold mines just near one little town in S.Africa..
The "master race" who created us always seemed,from the extant fragments that remain,to have prided themselves on their genetic purity..calling themselves things like "The righteous ones of the pure mound"..
We have been treated abysmally & I wonder..
Im getting a bit "out there" now..(its that time of night)..
I wonder if the spirits/subtle bodies that possibly bind with our fleshly bodies..are they the same as the ones that the master race have? I heard in one text translation the phrase "the spirit,which in a god has ripened" (was that from "Enki & Ninmah")..
I take that to mean that the spirits had a thousand or more years to"ripen"..
If reincarnation is indeed how it works,then is it automatic(as in the case of W.Martin of Liverpool-Sunday Express May 26 1935) or..are we able to incarnate into a "master race" baby? is it luck of where you are or is there a hierarchy even there? (If you believe that stuff)
Sorry if thats a bit twilight zone..I just wonder about this stuff when I been at the "special" muffins
Clearly they have factions..some probably see us as only ten iq points above apes..barely sentient compared to themselves..still smart enough that they felt they had to breed the rear brain out of us to control us..& shorten our life spans..Its worked..80% of us are completely unaware we're being monitored by their watcher program & consider ourselves masters of all we survey..no wonder they look down on us
Last edited by Temps13 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 6:31 am » by Truthdefender

Bleever wrote:

There is solid scientific evidence we were created. Period. Macro evolution doesn't work, matter of fact it takes more faith to believe evolution than it does to believe that God (eternal) created everything. So i agree with ya there....

Let's suppose the God angle some people struggle with. If we were created by Aliens, then why would they allow wars and all the suffering??

God explains it, what do the aliens say about it?

It boggles my mind that people have a problem with "who created god?";...the same ones who would concede some sort of alien creation, then have a big todo about who created God! (Who created them?) What a backward generation. Good point on turning the moral table bleev. The same who ask the big why questions of if God, then why this? They also push the ancient alien question, but don't ask the big moral questions of them. Or even worse the big god source believers. They hate the idea of a sovereign monotheistic God, yet have no problem with a weak creative all pervasive god source. Wouldn't this god be even more responsible and reprehensible for the evil in the world since it hath created all the misery for no reason whatsoever? With all beings trapped in an ever continuing cycle of misery with no salvation, no end, no created purpose, then why not hold this 'god' up to the human perception of morality? Yet in the atheistic, agnostic, and new age world view, this 'god' reigns supreme, with no questioning of its sovereignty.

Now i like most intelligent people can all agree that surly "God" could not have just always been

I mean where do you even begin with this?

“Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.”
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

PreviousNext