Scientific Proof We Were Created By Aliens

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 7:19 am » by Temps13

Even if,as I suspect..& as the mysterious "Mr.Janus" told Sir Peter Horsley,according to the then Equerry to Prince Philip in the 50's-that there was an original race of "men",from the universe outside our solar system(which is supposedly 10.5.billion years older then our system),it does not preclude there being a God (capital G),surely?
Just because there were ancient astronauts doesn't mean there wasn't also a GOD..they're not mutually exclusive..
Though some may feel this God,if they believe in him.her.it is anthropomorphic,personal or impersonal..
Theres no need for argument between those who subscribe to the concept of "the father of all creation" & those who understand there were other races of men from wherever that left us to rule over our own civilization 6000 years ago
Why cant we all just get along
One reason they may be cold & cruel might be they know that reincarnation is a fact
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 4:35 pm » by Travellingman

The WOW Signal…Seems to me by doing the Research on this, I think they KNOW EXACTLY what they are talking about.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 8:12 pm » by Travellingman

As Jordan Maxwell explains the Space Ship lands, the Extra-terrestrials emerge and the little boy says to Mum….”Oh look Mummy, they look like US"….And Mummy says….”NO, WE LOOK LIKE THEM”.

For more Research click on the Link below

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/329/5987/52/suppl/DC2

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 9:16 pm » by Travellingman

Opalserpent wrote:
Temps13 wrote:There is solid scientific evidence we were created by aliens ..it will be suppressed more & more within
genetic science I expect,while simultaneously attacked by religious nutters
W've got the texts that pretty much say it..we have the however many genes that aren't present in any other earth species,we have the fused 2nd pair of chromosomes,we have the fact its very unlikely,seemingly impossible..to have developed voice boxes & such increases in brain size in like a quarter of a million years (less)..We have other evidence too..

I agree temps. Evolution is bs. :mrcool:

EXACTLY

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 9:19 pm » by Slith

Travellingman

:hiho:

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Initiate

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 9:34 pm » by Giovanni

Customers Are Like Whores

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 10:15 pm » by Mydogma

"ensemble of arithmetical and ideographical patterns of symbolic language".

Read more: scientific-proof-we-were-created-by-aliens-t84873.html#ixzz2k5LMhGHQ

Hmmm maybe the ancients were on to something...i wonder if the Golden Ratio shows up...
thanks for post!
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 10:25 pm » by Temps13

Just re posting NoEntry's original video

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostSat Nov 09, 2013 12:50 am » by pushtone

Purebase wrote:
Lets ponder this now mkay?

Now i like most intelligent people can all agree that surly "God" could not have just always been ...That is the true question religious people Must logically answer here!

Now answer this question... If "god" created everything, Then who or what in the hell created "god"
And who or what created that who or what ? aaaaand etc???

'The Key'...... questions :mrcool:

that all should approach - it is allowed,- so why not question the idea, as otherwise what... we construct to restrict our knowledge, we build obstacle, hinder our search and fear the limit - and the many complications that doubtless occur.....complications that would leave the ancient managed repetitious influence behind.....is that so scary a thought ?

Doors open - and Signs are generous :wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

PostSat Nov 09, 2013 1:06 am » by Travellingman

Slith wrote:Travellingman

:hiho:

THANK YOU

PreviousNext