Scientific Proof We Were Created By Aliens

Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:34 pm

PostSat Nov 09, 2013 5:55 am » by Travellingman


Travellingman wrote:The WOW Signal…Seems to me I think, they KNOW EXACTLY what they are talking about.



Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2119
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:15 am
Location: Cornwall U.K.

PostSat Nov 09, 2013 6:55 am » by Temps13


If we were considered worthy enough the other races would tell us what their greatest thinkers suspect about 'the creator of all'..obviously there are concepts they understand that we could not but another question is why won't they talk to us?
They seem biased against us for our lack of genetic purity..it's probably as simple as ..we can't hang cos we too fckn stupid..I mean if some of us consider the human race stupid what must THEY think?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:34 pm

PostSat Nov 09, 2013 10:25 pm » by Travellingman


Temps13 wrote:If we were considered worthy enough the other races would tell us what their greatest thinkers suspect about 'the creator of all'..obviously there are concepts they understand that we could not but another question is why won't they talk to us?
They seem biased against us for our lack of genetic purity..it's probably as simple as ..we can't hang cos we too fckn stupid..I mean if some of us consider the human race stupid what must THEY think?



Hi Temps13, if you take a close look at the content I have posted here, I think you would find THEY ARE ALREADY TALKING.

I figure they have been using SETI on a genome microbiology level. OR microbiology radio transmission….That’s providing one has the ingredient in place.

Take a look at the Research material on the link....... :rtft: :rtft: :rtft:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0019103513000791



If you look its EMBEDDED

http://news.discovery.com/space/alien-life-exoplanets/could-an-alien-message-be-embedded-in-our-genetic-code-130401.htm

Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:34 pm

PostSat Nov 09, 2013 11:13 pm » by Travellingman


Travellingman wrote:
Temps13 wrote:If we were considered worthy enough the other races would tell us what their greatest thinkers suspect about 'the creator of all'..obviously there are concepts they understand that we could not but another question is why won't they talk to us?
They seem biased against us for our lack of genetic purity..it's probably as simple as ..we can't hang cos we too fckn stupid..I mean if some of us consider the human race stupid what must THEY think?



Hi Temps13, if you take a close look at the content I have posted here, I think you would find THEY ARE ALREADY TALKING.

I figure they have been using SETI on a genome microbiology level. OR microbiology radio transmission….That’s providing one has the ingredient in place.

Take a look at the Research material on the link....... :rtft: :rtft: :rtft:

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/329/5987/52/suppl/DC2



If you look its EMBEDDED

http://news.discovery.com/space/alien-life-exoplanets/could-an-alien-message-be-embedded-in-our-genetic-code-130401.htm

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1211
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:25 am

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 1:34 am » by Dagnamski


Image :headscratch:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2119
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:15 am
Location: Cornwall U.K.

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 9:12 am » by Temps13


Hi Travellingman,yeah I think they do tell stuff to the highest up levels..as evidenced by people such as Clark.C.McClellan,Larry Warren etc
Oh yeah the human genome..I worry that this are of science will become suppressed,already they ruin the careers of Geneticists who don't tow the line,leading to them having to convey information 'deep throat' style,as Lloyd Pye put it..If they convey it at all.
As for the creation of a bacterial cell controlled with a chemically synthesised genome..what is it that makes Craig Venter feel it's information from extra terrestrials?
I will have to check out the audio :cheers:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:34 pm

PostSun Nov 10, 2013 8:22 pm » by Travellingman


Temps13 wrote:Hi Travellingman,yeah I think they do tell stuff to the highest up levels..as evidenced by people such as Clark.C.McClellan,Larry Warren etc
Oh yeah the human genome..I worry that this are of science will become suppressed,already they ruin the careers of Geneticists who don't tow the line,leading to them having to convey information 'deep throat' style,as Lloyd Pye put it..If they convey it at all.
As for the creation of a bacterial cell controlled with a chemically synthesised genome..what is it that makes Craig Venter feel it's information from extra terrestrials?
I will have to check out the audio :cheers:



Hi Temps,
It was the best way I could describe this….What I am trying to explain here is that I think Humans WERE CHEMICALLY MADE by Extra-terrestrials and somewhere along the way, the Design went wrong.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8485
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostWed Nov 13, 2013 10:11 pm » by Noentry


Temps13 wrote:Just re posting NoEntry's original video


Upload to Disclose.tv




thank you Temps13.
:cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook