Scientist Claims Proof Of Afterlife

Initiate

PostTue Feb 17, 2009 1:20 am » by Alexrubic

thricegreat wrote:AlexRubic- let us not forget the Romans! As I recall, the Britions also had their tribute to pay and walls to build...

Perhaps I should point out that my signature is meant to be a rallying cry to my fellow countrymen to make a stand and not let our country's sovereignty be completely submerged by the EU/NWO! It is not a statement of our inviolability or a boast of national pride - I don't do pride - it 'goeth before destruction'!
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Writer

PostTue Feb 17, 2009 2:07 am » by Belarion

I actually have a great deal of respect for the English I have always been impressed with how far from being intimidated by the Nazi bombings, they fueled up their planes and gave the germans a taste of what they were giving. I didn't mean to make that sound as a dis to the English. or the Brits.Consciousness is to me too fragile to survive bodily death Energy? thats another thing it isn't destroyed as we know it just dissipates. but the thing we know as john or joan smith is not immortal are we to believe this personality is buried ? please spare me from reincarnation! we cannot be responsible for the actions of others we can only do our will . as for your mother, the part of her you know as her, could be recognized in a dark room without her speaking. This to me transcends personality .where is this personality when under anasthetic? any way, we can agree to dis agree all the best .

Initiate

PostTue Feb 17, 2009 1:38 pm » by Alexrubic

Providence provides some back-up to what I was saying about consciousness and vegetative states due to brain damage in this article I just stumbled across:

40% of coma patients in a ‘vegetative state’ may be misdiagnosed, says a new report
Trapped inside their bodies, apparently switched off to the world, but still alive: they are the undead. Or so we thought. Forty per cent of patients in a ‘vegetative state’ are misdiagnosed. Now British scientists are leading the field in trying to put that right.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article3004892.ece
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

PostTue Feb 17, 2009 5:54 pm » by Thricegreat

AlexRubic- well put, I applaud your vigilance

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 17, 2009 6:01 pm » by Towelie

Your ignoring things like personality disorders and times when people have operations and are completley different people afterwards, what happens here if the person suddenly changes whats the real personality the original one or the new one, same with multiple personalities whats with the other personalities in there if the person(soul) is forever and unchanging why do people change so easily.

Its very true people can get "trapped" in there bodies unable to communicate and there cognitive abilities can be fine just look at Stephen Hawkings, but what about when someones personality changes how does an immortal soul explain that.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 18, 2009 12:52 am » by Alexrubic

towelie wrote:Your ignoring things like personality disorders and times when people have operations and are completley different people afterwards, what happens here if the person suddenly changes whats the real personality the original one or the new one, same with multiple personalities whats with the other personalities in there if the person(soul) is forever and unchanging why do people change so easily.

Its very true people can get "trapped" in there bodies unable to communicate and there cognitive abilities can be fine just look at Stephen Hawkings, but what about when someones personality changes how does an immortal soul explain that.

You need to go back to a post I made on another thread a little while back. I explained all of that. It may even have been in one of your own threads...the one about the 'holographic nature of....'!

PostWed Feb 18, 2009 1:53 am » by Gr8faithful1

belarion wrote:So alex , you need no further proof in an area where it is paramount, so you just accept and thats good enough? living a lie makes your life easier? and as the existentialists have said, your living your life as if you will be accountable, is as we know much easier than taking account for your personal actions in the here and now. but if you must be told how to live, than who am I to judge somebody so afraid of freedom.

For what reason do you think everyone is living a lie as opposed to you? I don't believe that anyone else made comments stating that if we have an after life then we are not accountable for our actions in the here and now. No one tells me how to live or tells others how to live. Here in our existence we all share the reality of free will to live as we choose. Even the freedom not to believe what others believe.

For instance I choose to live by the laws of Karma ~ If I do harm to others it will come back to me ~ so I do no harm, and I treat others with the respect that I want others to treat me. I live by example with morals of kindness and love to my children and my associates. There is no necessity for individuals to believe in a Supreme Being, God, or Creator of all things. Every religion on earth believes in a Supreme Power over all the angels, demons, aliens, humans, and all other living things (including the living universe & cosmos). These religions also believe that all living beings have a living soul that is made of the breath of life, of love and light, and of our universal consciousness.

I never needed “proof” to believe in an afterlife. The knowledge was written in my living soul, just as much other information that is given to me rings true or not. I ask with the best of intentions for the truth in all things that will bring me closest to my highest state of consciousness in the cosmos. We are all connected by the cosmos through the energy frequencies created by sound, light, movement, and gravity. There may even be more connectedness that we are not aware of. However, now scientists know that all these energy frequencies can either heal or activate our DNA if on the correct frequency, or harm our DNA and cause illness if in a negative frequency or energy field (i.e. people being hateful and causing physical or spiritual harm to another).

My proof came not in a personal experience of NDE where I passed away but where I was able to experience the last 5 min or so of my grandfathers life while 550 miles away, and then watch him cross over into the light with a beloved family member. This was no coincidence because as I told the story to my mother she gasped at me and told me I had to tell this to my brothers. I asked why, and she said they told almost an exact story of how he sighed several times before passing, and it was the exact amount of sighs I physically went through, with each one getting longer and feeling in deeper relaxation state. As I felt the last sigh, I had total relaxation where I didn’t even feel my body any longer and a vision came before me and I saw my grandpa walk to meet his family. My son was included and as he approached grandpa he turned to wave at me, and took grandpas hand and walked him into the light. I knew immediately that grandpa had passed and told my daughter. 15 min later one of my brothers called to let me know he passed just over 15 min earlier. The feelings I had were not of this world and cannot be explained in our words. It was total relaxed and exhilarating, and total love. The light they came from and walked grandpa into was so brilliant that it cannot be duplicated by any art work.

Anyone has the right not to believe this story, but I have two confirmations that this was not just an illusion. I did not pass away and suffer loss of oxygen to my brain, and yet I saw the most beautiful transition of one soul to an afterlife that anyone can imagine. No one can call it lies….. ~ unless for some reason the realization that it isn’t our physical body that is important is too frightening. Then keep being a skeptic.

I am not afraid to die ~ When my time comes my soul will meet its glorious life in the light and be joyful. The reason I love to live is for my children and grandchildren, for my friends and other family. My purpose is to help others see the beauty of the soul within so that we can all be more loving beautiful human beings.

Good luck to you belarion

PostWed Feb 18, 2009 4:00 am » by Scratch

What if the mediums just have a very accurate sense of smell? Then knowing you have peanuts and carrot cake at your house wouldn't be that remarkable. Perhaps it's just a case of bad breath.

PostWed Feb 18, 2009 6:23 pm » by Gr8faithful1

scratch wrote:What if the mediums just have a very accurate sense of smell? Then knowing you have peanuts and carrot cake at your house wouldn't be that remarkable. Perhaps it's just a case of bad breath.

Of course sarcasm only proves you lack intelligent knowledge on your own opposition. I suppose that you and “belarion” are both ‘one in the same’ (my words) as trolls in here to roam the forums and spread discourse. I don’t even care if YOU ARE the same person with different accounts or if you are two different people with the same pessimistic posts in all the forums you visit. There are only two types of people that visit Disclosetv ~ Those who believe in gathering this information for educational purposes and talking intelligently about the validity of facts, and those who don’t believe and just want to come in and make ridiculous comments. Really who could possibly smell from 550 miles away?

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 18, 2009 6:37 pm » by Towelie

The holographic process explains things like memory etc but not personality, theres nothing about the holographic theory that suggests an immortal soul, it seems like it suggests that there is no soul that lives on only the info(experiences) we have theres nothing to suggest that theres more that survives, infact due to things like personality disorders and personality changes that occur through brain damage, the suggestion is that conscious awareness is merely a part of the computing process, and therefore gone when the computing stops.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

PreviousNext